Super Size Me Documentary filmmaker Morgan Spurlock, who skewered fast food industry, dies at 53

Aug 6, 2012
It certainly was a compelling documentary that educated us on the dangers of gluttony.

RIP

NEW YORK (AP) — Documentary filmmaker Morgan Spurlock, an Oscar nominee whose most famous works skewered America’s food industry and who notably ate only at McDonald’s for a month to illustrate the dangers of a fast-food diet, has died. He was 53.

It certainly was a compelling documentary that educated us on the dangers of gluttony.

RIP

NEW YORK (AP) — Documentary filmmaker Morgan Spurlock, an Oscar nominee whose most famous works skewered America’s food industry and who notably ate only at McDonald’s for a month to illustrate the dangers of a fast-food diet, has died. He was 53.
If you eat like a pig you will probably die at an early age. He proved nothing that wasn't already known.

We all know what he proved about fast food and toxic.....edible death.
I ate at McDonalds and never died from it. That is because only morons would eat there for all their meals, which no one does, well maybe Joe Bribem voters would.

Bidenet.png

RIP

RIP

Epitaph: Supersize me!

1716595566196.gif

Clot Shots he had 2 and 2 Boosters ?
typical response that was programmed into this injection.
seeing it all over the world. oh they trying to hide it. Nope, I see it, you see it.

Forum List

Back