Food Shortages? Time for Trump to Announce New Victory Gardens and Urban Food Forests Push

Trump needs to declare martial law and then force the states to do what is needed.

Such as those states that allow people to congregate for church services etc.etc.

Oh, but you are so wrong. If asswipePINO invokes the War Powers Act, the constitution is null, thus the 1st is gone.

There is no food shortage, we have supply chain issues because corporate America wants more money! The huge warehouses of yesterday are gone and were replaced with distribution centers that process "just in time" deliveries.

Trump needs to declare martial law and then force the states to do what is needed.

Such as those states that allow people to congregate for church services etc.etc.

Oh, but you are so wrong. If asswipePINO invokes the War Powers Act, the constitution is null, thus the 1st is gone.

The constitution is just a piece of paper...............several presidents have proved that.

Just bought these today at hardware store. 10 bucks. Radishes days to harvest 28 days. I could live on kale and what I catch fishing forever. Boring but I will live.

ezkjWPo.jpg

Since seed is now a patented industrial product and only enough is produced to meet everyday needs it is sadly impossible to quickly produce a significant increase in food production within a single season

Apparently, you're unfamiliar with heirloom seeds...

View attachment 319743

I had no luck trying to growing indoors with fluorescent light maybe my wattage was just too low. But great luck with full spectrum light, which many people don't know you don't have to spend a fortune on, you can get the same thing at a pet store. It's the kind of light you get for your pet iguana. They need full spectrum light or they get sick. 40 bucks versus 100 at the garden shop.

Repti Basking Spot 75 W Watt Reptile Terrarium Light 2 ...

Something else cool:

Ikea Lab Releases Free Plans For A Stunning Sustainable Garden

Ikea Lab Releases Free Designs For A Garden Sphere That Feeds A Neighborhood

The Growroom as built per the open source plans. 

In my job, I encounter a lot of indoor farmers of cannabis. These guys give all their available floor space over to crops.

The lighting required costs thousands of dollars and the power required is ten times that of normal, residential power need.

So much power is required that the 'farmers' Will bypass the meter and wire directly into the hand hole on the street.

Growing crops indoors in any area that doesnt receive at least six hours a day of full sunlight isn't cost effective, unless your crop sells by the team.

Forum List

Back