Food poisoning

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I fell sick on Monday night/ Tuesday morning.

I think its something I ate.

I started feeling better late Tuesday, slept an extra long time on Tuesday night. Puked my guts out, also diarrhea beginning at 9 pm and continuing on past 1 am.

Bad eggs?

Or do you think it might have been bad Walmart macaroni salad? Feeling much better now, but appetite is still not up to snuff.

I started feeling better late Tuesday, slept an extra long time on Tuesday night. Puked my guts out, also diarrhea beginning at 9 pm and continuing on past 1 am.

Bad eggs?

Or do you think it might have been bad Walmart macaroni salad? Feeling much better now, but appetite is still not up to snuff.

Sorry to hear. A lot of times, a viral infection (norovirus) gets blamed on food poisoning (which is bacterial). The symptoms are pretty much the same, but actual bacterial food poisoning usually lasts longer than what you experienced. If it was viral, it's pretty contagious, so make sure anyone you're living with stays safe.

Bad eggs?

Covid shot??

Bad eggs?

I had it before from a breakfast burrito in Hobbs New Mexico. It made me throw up violently it was over in a day.

Bad eggs?

maybe some bad cooch?

Bad eggs?

Sounds definitely like a bacterial infection. You know eggs are bad they LOOK bad. I'd suspect the store bought macaroni salad.

Bad eggs?

Usually around this time a stomach Flu can hit you like a ton of bricks. Food poisoning usually requires a trip to the hospital, IV's and such.

Viral gastroenteritis (stomach flu) - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic

Bad eggs?

I think it's very possible a bad Walmart macaroni salad caused your poisoning.

Often the salads have mayonnaise and that goes bad very quickly, I try to avoid them at any cost.

Bad eggs?

Meh to generic to say. You could have just had something else going on in your digestive tract already

Bad eggs?

Meh to generic to say. You could have just had something else going on in your digestive tract already

Yeah, you know, things happen...

Last edited:

Bad eggs?

Yeah, you know, things happen...

~S~

I had bad food poisoning in Latin America. The nice woman I was staying with told me not to eat anymore and just drink fresh juice. I got worse and worse for several days until I finally realsied the dumb bitch was serving me 4 glasses of juice made from tap water every day.
I looked an Antifa AIDS victim after a week.

If that was food poisoning, you got off pretty easy. It can be a long, unpleasant experience.

I got food poisoning in China and had explosive diarrhea for four days.

Had a buddy that went to south America to go Peacock Bass fishing and he got some serious food/water poisoning!!!!
He wrote a poem about it while he was there.....Cant remember exactly how it went but one of the lyrics went.....Here I sit in this straw hut , with shit on my butt with no hope of .....cant remember the rest but it was funny as hell!!

Bad eggs?

Covid shot??
Not yet, anyhow.

Bad eggs?

maybe some bad cooch?

I don't think so. I didn't drink at all after I got sick, but the day before I was drinking Tanqueray which is double distilled and not made in a bathtub like less premium adult beverages.

Bad eggs?

maybe some bad cooch?

I don't think so. I didn't drink at all after I got sick, but the day before I was drinking Tanqueray which is double distilled and not made in a bathtub like less premium adult beverages.

I meant the other cooch.....
DonnaReedChair.jpg

Forum List

Back