“Folks will keep dying if we don’t fully address racial injustice in our country." Kamala said.

FACT: About fifty times more Black people are killed by other Black people than by "white" racists.

Why does this woman keep trying to demonstrate how clueless she is?

EVERY SINGLE ONE of the notorious recent killings of Blacks by people in uniform would have NEVER HAPPENED had the Black person in question just DONE WHAT THEY POLICE ASKED THEM TO DO!!!

Shhh. Apparently "we" are not allowed to talk about that.
She and others like her do it because they know they can get away with it and that the media won't challenge her on it and in many cases label anyone who does a racist.

Kamala is smart enough to know that Americans don't care about people dying. The violence has little chance of de-escalating because white America is relishing in the deaths of black men.

This forum, even though it may or may not be representative of all Americans, has at least blown the cover of the extremist right.

How big is the extremist right? Judging from the support that Trump had going, extremist to the extent of any nation moving toward being a fascist regime.

Biden must go big and he's going to have to go fast as well. He must be aware of the ever threatening bullet that would put America back and established solidly in the status quo of huge wealth inequality.

I very much doubt that the fight will be settled by any election.

i don't think most Americans are racist. they barely think about race, actually

I'm so sick of hearing this shit I could puke
I hear your pain and I hear it coming form many extremists too. Racism has permeated your very souls.

(pretending that souls are something real)

Infiltrated the American brain, in real world speak.

I'm so sick of hearing this shit I could puke
I hear your pain and I hear it coming form many extremists too. Racism has permeated your very souls.

(pretending that souls are something real)

Infiltrated the American brain, in real world speak.

I see it for what is, a wedge.

I don't judge on skin color, it's all about character

Maybe they don't. I doubt that's the issue here.

The issue is that race does control a lot of things in the US. People see race as an issue and it is.

Black people see inequality, and they have enough evidence to see it.

The issue seems to be that US politics isn't about the people, it's about money, and those with money aren't willing to spend it on improving the country.

I am surprised she didn’t give the “If I had a son, he’d look like Daunte” speech. Can we have an honest conversation on how much resisting arrest and going for a weapon weather it be the officer’s (Michael Brown) or your own (Jacob Blake) can be factors as well?

This only serves as an expose' of America's race and racism problem.

It's now progressed to a fight in which police violence against black men will either win the day or the issue will be addressed within the democratic system.

It's a call for social reform of America, and it's also a call for lethal force to win out and become acceptable.

Let's allow this thread to be the opportunity for Americans to indict themselves as racists.
Or, allow some of them to choose social reform.

Sadly, it appears that something like 75% of Americans have already chose 'death' to black men who resist.

Dem political leaders take every opportunity to foment racial unrest, violence, rioting, looting, and lawlessness. Why haven't they been arrested and tossed in prison??

yup, the globalists are trying to create a race war to institute marshall law and take away your guns, before sending you to concentration camps

Blacks have been engaged in a race war for decades....most whites so clueless they do not even know it....cuz they just watch the alphabet media.

What the globalists want is just enough white people attacking blacks to use as an excuse to clamp down and institute totalitarian rule.

Maybe they don't. I doubt that's the issue here.

The issue is that race does control a lot of things in the US. People see race as an issue and it is.

Black people see inequality, and they have enough evidence to see it.

The issue seems to be that US politics isn't about the people, it's about money, and those with money aren't willing to spend it on improving the country.

Nonsense......trillions have been spent on poor blacks....yes you heard me right.....anyone notice any improvement?

Thus money is not the answer .....and there will be no answer until the majority understand what the problem is.

Forum List

Back