Folks this is bad. First case of measles at Fort Hatfield. Afghanistan a hot bed for measles. Spreads like wild fire.

No they did not. If they did, their kids could not attend school. The number is microscopic outside the Hollyweird anti-vax club!
Agreed. But home schooled and for religious reasons and many others.

I'm talking about 3000 people exposed

Anyway, I'm life and health underwriting qualified since Reagan was shot. Even though I've seen everything there is to see in health and health history, this board knows much much more than I

So I must with great embarrassment leave because I know very little

Get it. The 2 shot vax is a lot more effective than the single dose variety

I actually got the original a few yrs back. Then I got the 2 shots when it came out fairly recently

Then to make sure, I stole a couple viles from my doc and made a milkshake with it
Hossfly was also talking about the 2 shot thing. No fan of needles (even though 10 Gallon donor) at least his says it's a small needle. Base on you two, it is probably the way I'll go. Him taking it probably means it free under Tricare/Medicare.

Hossfly was also talking about the 2 shot thing. No fan of needles (even though 10 Gallon donor) at least his says it's a small needle. Base on you two, it is probably the way I'll go. Him taking it probably means it free under Tricare/Medicare.

1631143676346.png

1631143751666.png

1631144087236.png

Yeah a lot don't know that. You'd have to take a lot of it to turn blue but limiting it is best if using it internally because it does kill off neurons. Nano silver is an excellent base for gargle or mouthwash, rinse for cuts, wipe down surfaces needing extra clean and stuff like that.
I always thought that more medical equipment should be made from silver to cut down on hospital infections............but atlas only limited medical equipment has been made from silver.

All these people coming in here that aren't even vaxed for anything

The disease that will spread because of the illegals and Afghanis

We pray only libturds get measles

Remember the diseases goat fucking causes too
We liberals are vaccinated against measles, and I'm not surprised to find out you know all about diseases you can get from fucking goats.

I never had it but my wife had a mild case 10 years ago.
I will probably get the first shot in November or December when I usually get my Flu shot. Hope to get a 3rd Covid shot around the same time.

All these people coming in here that aren't even vaxed for anything

The disease that will spread because of the illegals and Afghanis

We pray only libturds get measles

Remember the diseases goat fucking causes too
Sorry it's republicans who are anti-vaxx. Brainwashed conspiracy nuts

I remember when my older sister started school, she brought home all kinds of disease. She gave me Chickenpox & the Mumps! This shit looked awful & was so panful. I finally got like 7 vaccines in first grade so I didn't catch any more awful crap.
mumps.jpg

Child_with_Smallpox_Bangladesh.jpg

2535.jpg

Forum List

Back