Folks this is bad. First case of measles at Fort Hatfield. Afghanistan a hot bed for measles. Spreads like wild fire.

Shingles are in the Zoster family of viruses. Licorice root for ten days will generally end that. Using actual silver silverware helps too.
Most people don't understand that SILVER is anti-microbial that chases virus's away. BUT taking to much turns one into a smurf.

Most US citizens are vaccinated against the measles, so no problem!
Were you vaccinated before 1968?

Do I need a measles vaccine booster?​

If you were vaccinated before 1968, you'll want to get revaccinated. This is because early vaccines used an inactived, rather than a live, virus. "This recommendation is intended to protect those who may have received killed measles vaccine, which was available in 1963-1967 and was not effective," they advise.

What if I don't know whether I've been vaccinated?​

People who are unsure when, or if, they were vaccinated can safely opt for a shot, according to William Schaffner, a professor at Vanderbilt University and an infectious disease and vaccine expert.

"There's no downside to getting a dose of measles vaccine," he told NPR. "If you're [already] protected, it won't help much, but it won't harm you. And if you happen to be susceptible, it will give you over 90 percent protection."

Most people don't understand that SILVER is anti-microbial that chases virus's away. BUT taking to much turns one into a smurf.
Yeah a lot don't know that. You'd have to take a lot of it to turn blue but limiting it is best if using it internally because it does kill off neurons. Nano silver is an excellent base for gargle or mouthwash, rinse for cuts, wipe down surfaces needing extra clean and stuff like that.

It's all going according to the plan of these demonRats scum who stole the election, to destroy America from within....bring them all in....millions of them..... the sicker the better.

Very sad but true. :(
Look at these 2 imbeciles thumbs down everything...................lolol

Measles is about as contagious as it gets. But libturds are disease experts now from Google University....lolol

If one breaks out with measles, everyone grouped and crammed together has it

I've heard that injecting paste used for hoof-rot on cows will prevent measles.
Better get yourselves down to the veterinarian...again...might be worthwhile opening an account and enquiring about their loyalty card.
Hey idgit. Quit relying on Rolling Stone for your newz source. My God what an idiot

Here you have to be vaccinated for measles to get into school, and it has been this way since before my grown kids started school.
You mean it is not like that everywhere, and we have dumb asses that have been depending on herd immunity and good luck? Jeesh!
Boy. This ain't just about measles either. They never had a damned vax in their lives. These people are straight out of the Bible

Measles is not very dangerous and most people, including most Afghans, have immunity already.

{...
KABUL, Afghanistan, 1 September 2018- The Government of Afghanistan, in collaboration with the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), the World Health Organization (WHO) and Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, have today launched a nationwide vaccination campaign to protect children 13.8 million children aged 9 months to 10 years against measles.
...}

Measles is not dangerous...lolol

It spreads so fast it makes Covid look slow

I'll be 67 later this week and was thinking of getting it this year. 2 shots? Sonovab#tch! Is everything always two shots now? Big needles or small?
Get it. The 2 shot vax is a lot more effective than the single dose variety

I actually got the original a few yrs back. Then I got the 2 shots when it came out fairly recently

Then to make sure, I stole a couple viles from my doc and made a milkshake with it

My Lord. The medical knowledge with you libturds is unreal. You are dangerous at everything, except politics

Fort Hatfield instead of Fort McCoy? I see what you did there!

Measles is one of the required vaccines for pre-school children. Ever hear of an MMR vaccine. Why do you think that will be a problem?
Was wondering when the Hatfield would be exposed. lol

Measles , it will spread all over. With 1 million very poor illegals now mixing in is a recipe for disaster

But measles is only a minor problem compared.

Anyway. Everyone on that plane and to America was exposed. 5000 exposed. NO COVID VAXES along with it

Give it a month

I got vaccinated for Measles, Smallpox, Rubella, Polio, etc. around 1972 & have the telltale round scar to prove it.

People would put silver coins in their milk bottle & drink glass as an antibiotic.

A single case of measles was found, and the sky is falling, but a rolling 7 day average of 16 thousand covid cases in florida, and it's, hey, what's the problem, it's just the flu, nothing to see here.

Measles are not dangerous? When you get much older, those innocent little measles can turn into shingles and it is a painful, nasty and ugly disease.
that's chicken pox, not measles, that gives one shingles in old age!!! My dad just had a bad case of the Shingles, poor guy! :eek:

Forum List

Back