FOIA requests for all trump's claimed declassified documents.

His lawyers are refusing to go on record at this point. They already said their have been no criminal charges so far, and in doing so could prejudice a future defense.
That's probably because they're already in trouble for lying that all the records were transferred over. They're in trouble too. And now very few lawyers are willing to take trump on as a client. You would think that it would be impossible to run out of lawyers in a country like America. Trump is doing it, another useless thing is good at.

Careful buddy. This poster says they’ve tried 30-40 cases in federal court so if they say something is true, you KNOW they’re not lying
Yes, and I'm an astronaut and a concert pianist. You know how resumes tend to enlarge on the interwebs.

Fake thread title
FOIA does not apply to private citizens.
trump was president ( unfortunately ) and now he's a private citizen ( unfortunately still alive ). He had public records in his possession that did not belong to him and were a threat to national security. I believe that's within their jurisdiction to be concerned about the matter. Especially if a private citizen has documents they shouldn't have.

trump was president ( unfortunately ) and now he's a private citizen ( unfortunately still alive ). He had public records in his possession that did not belong to him and were a threat to national security. I believe that's within their jurisdiction to be concerned about the matter. Especially if a private citizen has documents they shouldn't have.
All of the above is feeling and “should of” and not fact which is exactly the problem with the fake thread title.

All of the above is feeling and “should of” and not fact which is exactly the problem with the fake thread title.
LoL, you guys are the ones with all the stupid feelings. Our government deals with facts and reality. That means trouble for trump. Being that he goes from one delusion to another. The other day he compared himself second only to Jesus. Don't be surprised it's just another con. His lawyers already told him the only way he could get out of these charges and avoid prison would be to claim insanity. So he's building up a case to prove that. Anything to keep out of prison.

LoL, you guys are the ones with all the stupid feelings. Our government deals with facts and reality. That means trouble for trump. Being that he goes from one delusion to another. The other day he compared himself second only to Jesus. Don't be surprised it's just another con. His lawyers already told him the only way he could get out of these charges and avoid prison would be to claim insanity. So he's building up a case to prove that. Anything to keep out of prison.
I've never seen a coward as bad as he is. You got to have pity on the guy but he needs to go to prison for a million different reasons. A lifetime of crimes that he paid his way out of or just playing got away with because he had " the best " crooked lawyers.

In real court with real judges. with many of the same judges trump appointed, who also rule against him quite regularly.
Like FISA court where The FBI lied to commit Felony Espionage and Wire Tapping against President Trump?
6 years later and you Putin Puppets still haven't given up on your little COUP of Democracy, have you?

pk1v0kbsvfh91.jpg
Drama queen noted. Obama is the only president that deserves to be hung.

I've never seen a coward as bad as he is. You got to have pity on the guy but he needs to go to prison for a million different reasons. A lifetime of crimes that he paid his way out of or just playing got away with because he had " the best " crooked lawyers.
I've never seen a coward as bad as he is.
Look in the mirror, the one you see is much worse.

Like FISA court where The FBI lied to commit Felony Espionage and Wire Tapping against President Trump?
6 years later and you Putin Puppets still haven't given up on your little COUP of Democracy, have you?
You mentioned putin and trump, much the same, two psychopaths endangering their Nations. Imagine what a beautiful world it would have been without either one of them.

"commie fuckwad"
I think mudwhistle is a 12 year old sitting in his bedroom at his mommy's house playing grown-up on his computer.:spank:
It's probably what we're dealing with. A child or a child-like mind. Like the, arrested development around the 5th grade. Probably when he committed his first crime.

Look in the mirror, the one you see is much worse.
I've every challenge that ever came before me. And I enlisted during the Vietnam war. trump used a stupid excuse to cowardly get out of serving his country. I guess all that military school stuff scared him really bad. If I remember correctly he tried to delegate everything even back then. Never doing the hard or dangerous work himself.

Long before Trump this was designed to prevent Presidents from having their hands tied
Since this Is Trump the TDS is fully and fakely in bloom, offering up what they wish he was required to do as a Fact that he is required to do it.

Forum List

Back