Focused Like a Laser Americans Are Concerned About Democrats unveiling ‘Transgender Bill of Rights’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The mentally ill already have a bill of rights, it's called the bill of rights.

51 Mexican illegals dead in Texas. The highest inflation in 40 years, gas at $5.00 a gallon, and this is what the Dims are focusing on?

Sure to be a big winner in the mid-terms. :lol:

Fascist regimes reacted with extreme measures to eliminate the imagined problem.

It's time that Americans stop and take stock to ensure their ideals are on the right side of history!

For your benefit and the benefit of most others. I won't be trying to respond to most 'quoted' notification from now on. I've found that nearly always I can determine by the individuals name that it's a waste of my time.
I'll still respond on rare occassions in order to attempt to completely separate the wheat from the chaff.

There is something wrong with people who have to go out of their way to bitch about something like this. Feeling threatened by the existence of trans people or the idea that they have rights is ......A MENTAL ILLNESS!

most people say that transgenders are dicriminated against.

Desantis says no healthcare for them.

We going to post the hundreds of social media posts calling Clarence Thomas a Ni**er to indict the Left too?

Banning government funding to sexually mutilate the mentally disabled is a good thing.

There is something wrong with people who have to go out of their way to bitch about something like this. Feeling threatened by the existence of trans people or the idea that they have rights is ......A MENTAL ILLNESS!
This coming from the same gang of numskulls who claimed there would be no negative consequences to recognizing gay marraige.

All American citizens man, woman, black, white, whatever have the exact same rights.

Tranny freakzoids have the same god damn rights as everyone else already. Fuck em.

Forum List

Back