Flyovers and Clingers Flee Fox News

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Bret Baier Tweets That People Should Join Him and Martha McCallum for More Biden Propaganda;
Deletes the Tweet After Thirty Thousand PeopleTell Him "No Thanks, I'm Done With Fox"

The plan depends on “keeping most of their unfashionable, racist current audience,” plus picking up some liberals. Liberals who apparently want CNN-style liberalism but with Shrieking Eagle graphics and country music in the bumpers.
1605032776649.png

Got WOKE, now they will go BROKE !!!!!

Good to see you guys eating your own. The right wing implosion continues.

Aren't you glad Trump came around? LOL You lost the House in 2018...you lost a lot of governors seats in 2019, and now you've lost the White House. And the one major media outlet you had that would carry the water for the brain dead morons who believe professional wrestling is real and that gay marriage causes hurricanes is now falling out of favor for not fully buying into the wild conspiracy theories.

How fast they turn on their own. Warms my heart to see it. Unfortunately for you Trumpers, echo chambers tend to get boring for most people. They'll go back to Fox.

Bret Baier Tweets That People Should Join Him and Martha McCallum for More Biden Propaganda;
Deletes the Tweet After Thirty Thousand PeopleTell Him "No Thanks, I'm Done With Fox"

The plan depends on “keeping most of their unfashionable, racist current audience,” plus picking up some liberals. Liberals who apparently want CNN-style liberalism but with Shrieking Eagle graphics and country music in the bumpers.
View attachment 414261

Probably not. They just do not want their wagon hitched to a failed trump election. It would be a bad business model, going forward.

View attachment 414261

Probably not. They just do not want their wagon hitched to a failed trump election. It would be a bad business model, going forward.

Trump will push hard against Fox upon his exit as he will transition into media and will try to pull the deplorables away from Fox and into Trump TV

How fast they turn on their own. Warms my heart to see it. Unfortunately for you Trumpers, echo chambers tend to get boring for most people. They'll go back to Fox.
OAN is waiting for them with open arms. They never stray off course, it's all Trump all day.

They'll never have to be exposed to opinions, perspectives and ideas that are not allowed.

Aren't you glad Trump came around? LOL You lost the House in 2018...you lost a lot of governors seats in 2019, and now you've lost the White House. And the one major media outlet you had that would carry the water for the brain dead morons who believe professional wrestling is real and that gay marriage causes hurricanes is now falling out of favor for not fully buying into the wild conspiracy theories.

We are not defined by our media mouthpieces, unlike progressive who suck MS cock every time they get a chance.

Other networks out there, other ones will be created.

View attachment 414261

Trump will push hard against Fox upon his exit as he will transition into media and will try to pull the deplorables away from Fox and into Trump TV

oh no say it isn't so

Trump TV well I hope it works out better than Trump Airlines

people do need a place to gather and share found moments

No. They're fucking with you. They are setting the table for rioting when the election announcement is over-turned by the actually tally determined by the voiding of illegal votes, and descriptions of the various fraud scheme.

It is quite remarkable that Trump surpassed Obama's vote counts (69M, 66M), and then Biden beats that by 7 million!?!?!? Where did all of these voters come from - 250,000 people died from COVID.

Voting fraud exists, and Trump is obligated to clean that up as well, because the honorable Black people aren't trying to do it.

We are not defined by our media mouthpieces, unlike progressive who suck MS cock every time they get a chance.

Of course you are. And ten times worse than any liberal or progressive. Somebody spouts a conspiracy theory or some other crap and you idiots are immediately on your knees with mouths open wide. Like baby birds waiting for momma to regurgiate. Hell, you don't even believe in science. So go, get your bile and slap yourself on the back in your new echo chamber. Trust me, for most people, it'll get tired and boring. They'll come back. They always do.

Eating Leftards you mean. Fox is no different than CNN.

Of course you are. And ten times worse than any liberal or progressive. Somebody spouts a conspiracy theory or some other crap and you idiots are immediately on your knees with mouths open wide. Like baby birds waiting for momma to regurgiate. Hell, you don't even believe in science. So go, get your bile and slap yourself on the back in your new echo chamber. Trust me, for most people, it'll get tired and boring. They'll come back. They always do.

How so? I haven't watched any conservative talk show in years, I read websites, both sides, and make up my own fucking mind. That you are dismissing this as conspiracy ONLY DAYS INTO THE ISSUE shows you want it to go away because you are afraid of what they might find. Someone 100% confident that no fraud happened would WANT our side to waste a month investigating, finding out no fraud occurred and thus PROVING we were on a snipe hunt.

And just try coming after me on "science", I have a masters in Chemical Engineering and have forgotten more actual scientific theory and engineering practice than you probably have read about.

What I don't believe in is pseudo-science as a false religion, as progressives do.

View attachment 414261

If he can stay out of jail, I think this media company idea could be a really good one for him, and if it is his, he can spew all he wants without being fact checked or public being warned of misinformation by people that already own their outlet. I just hope he doesn't borrow the money from Russian oligarchs. The market already has a perfectly good Russian influence news network.

View attachment 414261

I'm guessing this poll is more accurate than the Election Polls...

Good to see you're accepting the defeat...

No. They're fucking with you. They are setting the table for rioting when the election announcement is over-turned by the actually tally determined by the voiding of illegal votes, and descriptions of the various fraud scheme.

It is quite remarkable that Trump surpassed Obama's vote counts (69M, 66M), and then Biden beats that by 7 million!?!?!? Where did all of these voters come from - 250,000 people died from COVID.

Voting fraud exists, and Trump is obligated to clean that up as well, because the honorable Black people aren't trying to do it.

LOL....

It is one of the hilarious ironies and failures of the blob. Trying to suppress votes and the actions causing an uptick in voting.

Eating Leftards you mean. Fox is no different than CNN.

The more you self marginalize.....the better it is for America

Progressives believe in science? D so once when? Actually you sound like you are projecting.

How so? I haven't watched any conservative talk show in years, I read websites, both sides, and make up my own fucking mind. That you are dismissing this as conspiracy ONLY DAYS INTO THE ISSUE shows you want it to go away because you are afraid of what they might find. Someone 100% confident that no fraud happened would WANT our side to waste a month investigating, finding out no fraud occurred and thus PROVING we were on a snipe hunt.

And just try coming after me on "science", I have a masters in Chemical Engineering and have forgotten more actual scientific theory and engineering practice than you probably have read about.

What I don't believe in is pseudo-science as a false religion, as progressives do.

And after all of this hearing both sides....you come down on the conservative side 100% of the time....

You believe in science but fully believe there was a miracle coming because the blob told you.

Good to see you're accepting the defeat...

What defeat?

Forum List

Back