flynn's Name Wasn't Masked On Key Intelligence Document

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
So there goes the lie about how Obama was out to get trump and frame Flynn right out the window.

So now, what is the new lie and conspiracy going to be now?

Don't you far right radical extremists realize that after so many lies, after so many phony conspiracies, do you really think people are going to believe anything you say anymore?

If you do, you're even bigger fools than I thought.

One thing that has me wondering is why the fuck Flynn is the darlin' of the WH NOW, but when he lied to Pence during the early weeks of the Keystone Cops administration and got caught out by all and sundry, he became persona non grata, and shit canned, eventually pleading guilty to two charges in federal court and became a federal witness against the Trump Cabal. And now he's a sweetheart of the Orange Idiot! Seem like the administration is afloat on a broad sea without a compass, physical OR moral!

One thing that has me wondering is why the fuck Flynn is the darlin' of the WH NOW, but when he lied to Pence during the early weeks of the Keystone Cops administration and got caught out by all and sundry, he became persona non grata, and shit canned, eventually pleading guilty to two charges in federal court and became a federal witness against the Trump Cabal. And now he's a sweetheart of the Orange Idiot! Doesn't seem like the administration is afloat on a broad sea without a compass, physical OR moral!
Lied to Mike Pence ?
Do you honestly believe Trump chose him to be VP ?
Think about it. Pence pretends to kiss Trumps butt, but that's not why he's there.
Just watch where he goes under the radar...think of Poppy running around when Reagan was prez....ex CIA, c'mon ?

Last edited:
One thing that has me wondering is why the fuck Flynn is the darlin' of the WH NOW, but when he lied to Pence during the early weeks of the Keystone Cops administration and got caught out by all and sundry, he became persona non grata, and shit canned, eventually pleading guilty to two charges in federal court and became a federal witness against the Trump Cabal. And now he's a sweetheart of the Orange Idiot! Doesn't seem like the administration is afloat on a broad sea without a compass, physical OR moral!
Lied to Mike Pence ?
Do you honestly believe Trump chose him to be VP ?
Think about it. Pence pretends to kiss Trumps butt, but that's not why he's there.
Just watch where he goes under the radar...think of Poppy running around when Reagan was prez....ex CIA, c'mon ?
The common narrative was that Flynn lied to Pence and that was why he was fired. I really don't give a fuck what any revised version of Flynn's departure from the WH is today! Some of what you bring forward is irrelevant and off topic. Bring that forward in another thread if you wish!

So there goes the lie about how Obama was out to get trump and frame Flynn right out the window.

Don't you far right radical extremists realize that after so many lies, after so many phony conspiracies, do you really think people are going to believe anything you say anymore?

Moron....it proves the exact opposite...it shows that Flynn was directly targeted for spying, you doofus........They didn't need to unmask him because they were spying on him directly, they screwed up with what they did here you moron....

Before they could say they didn't know who was on the other side of the conversation when they asked for the individual to be unmasked...and it just happened to be Flynn......this shows they didn't need to unmask him because they already knew it was Flynn, which means he was specifically targeted....you moron.

That, the story goes, is what must have happened to Flynn. Trump’s designated national security advisor was unmasked because, once intelligence agents intercepted the December 29 phone call, they decided it was essential to identify the person with whom the Russian ambassador was discussing sanctions that President Obama had just imposed against Moscow.

I no longer buy this story. If it were true, there would be a record of Flynn’s unmasking. DNI Grenell has represented that the list he provided to Senators Grassley and Johnson includes all requested unmaskings of Flynn from November 8, 2016 (when Donald Trump was elected president) through the end of January 2017 (when the Trump administration had transitioned into power). Yet, it appears that not a single listed unmasking pertains to the December 29 Kislyak call.
-------

To summarize, the list provided by Grenell indicates no unmasking of Flynn between December 28 (the day before the call) and January 5, even though news of Flynn’s identification was already circulating on January 3 (when McCabe briefed McCord about it).

--------

Last edited:
One thing that has me wondering is why the fuck Flynn is the darlin' of the WH NOW, but when he lied to Pence during the early weeks of the Keystone Cops administration and got caught out by all and sundry, he became persona non grata, and shit canned, eventually pleading guilty to two charges in federal court and became a federal witness against the Trump Cabal. And now he's a sweetheart of the Orange Idiot! Seem like the administration is afloat on a broad sea without a compass, physical OR moral!

It doesn't make sense to me that trump is lying for Flynn but then, the man has no morals or ethics.

is there another document that we havent seen yet directing Peter S to keep the Flynn investigation going?

time will tell...or John Durham will, my friends!

So, Obama was spying on citizens. Awesome!

"Key document"? Who makes the judgement on key documents? As a matter of fact it tends to reinforce the theory that General Flynn was the (illegal) target of rogue FBI agents early in the conspiracy.

Some of what you bring forward is irrelevant and off topic. !
It's all just connecting dots....don't tell me what's relevant or not little man.
My point is how do you know Pence isn't part of the swamp Trump's trying to drain.

My point is how do you know Pence isn't part of the swamp Trump's trying to drain.
You don't have a fucking point of any fact or any substance. Pence is Trump's boi and they are a team stirring a "swamp" of their own creation with Pence licking Trump's ass all the way home.

And that dip stick Nunes video is so fucking telling that those fucks are working toward election propaganda ONLY. That is their end product. You go drink that shit up and let it's stench mark you as you wish!

You don't have a fucking point of any fact or any substance. Pence is Trump's boi and they are a team stirring a "swamp" of their own creation with Pence licking Trump's ass all the way home.

And that dip stick Nunes video is so fucking telling that those fucks are working toward election propaganda ONLY. That is their end product. You go drink that shit up and let it's stench mark you as you wish!
You don't know shit about Mike Pence.

A congressional source familiar with the surveillance told Fox News that Flynn’s name was not redacted in the initial report about his calls with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, and that his name from the unredacted transcript of the calls was then leaked to the press.

LIST OF OFFICIALS WHO SOUGHT TO 'UNMASK' FLYNN RELEASED: BIDEN, COMEY, OBAMA CHIEF OF STAFF AMONG THEM

Last edited:

Moron....it proves the exact opposite...it shows that Flynn was directly targeted for spying, you doofus........They didn't need to unmask him because they were spying on him directly, they screwed up with what they did here you moron....

Before they could say they didn't know who was on the other side of the conversation when they asked for the individual to be unmasked...and it just happened to be Flynn......this shows they didn't need to unmask him because they already knew it was Flynn, which means he was specifically targeted....you moron.

That, the story goes, is what must have happened to Flynn. Trump’s designated national security advisor was unmasked because, once intelligence agents intercepted the December 29 phone call, they decided it was essential to identify the person with whom the Russian ambassador was discussing sanctions that President Obama had just imposed against Moscow.

I no longer buy this story. If it were true, there would be a record of Flynn’s unmasking. DNI Grenell has represented that the list he provided to Senators Grassley and Johnson includes all requested unmaskings of Flynn from November 8, 2016 (when Donald Trump was elected president) through the end of January 2017 (when the Trump administration had transitioned into power). Yet, it appears that not a single listed unmasking pertains to the December 29 Kislyak call.
-------

To summarize, the list provided by Grenell indicates no unmasking of Flynn between December 28 (the day before the call) and January 5, even though news of Flynn’s identification was already circulating on January 3 (when McCabe briefed McCord about it).

--------
I don’t think that’s necessarily true. There are different means by which to tap phones. Masking is a product of FISA process. If Kislyak was under surveillance from something other than a FISA warrant, Flynn might not be masked.

That said, it’s totally possible that Flynn was already the target of a FISA warrant. That would be classified information. Given Horowitz has been going over FISA warrants with a fine tooth comb, the fact that we haven’t heard of problems with a FISA warrant for Flynn indicates that it likely wasn’t a misuse of the system if it did exist.

The law requires his name to be redacted, Dummy.

Thanks for exposing how corrupt the Barry regime was.

Forum List

Back