Flying Cars May Finally Arrive In 2026 & You Can Pre-Order This One Right Now

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

"For pretty much as long as cars have existed, we’ve been promised a future filled with flying cars. Despite us now being a fifth of the way through the 21st century, that future remains elusive, but it could soon become a reality thanks to the ASKA eVTO"

Comment:
This is not a joke, but I find it ridiculous. Actually, I'd say this is a scam. Licenses would be required and air worthy certificates would be required for the vehicle/plane.
Additionally flying time of less than 2 hours, and need to recharge the batteries on the vehicle for four hours or longer to resume your trip, while using fossil fueled genreators to recharge batteries seems self defeating....
Where's the logic in all that?

Meh. Already have mine.

1618605200747.jpeg

"Aska" is Swedish for "ashes".

I dunno' about this one...

I agree. Please note I did say I am of the opinion it's a scam. There are too many factors against this becoming a fact by 2026.. The technology has not advanced to the point where a flying vehicle of this sort is feasible by 2026.

"For pretty much as long as cars have existed, we’ve been promised a future filled with flying cars. Despite us now being a fifth of the way through the 21st century, that future remains elusive, but it could soon become a reality thanks to the ASKA eVTO"

Comment:
This is not a joke, but I find it ridiculous. Actually, I'd say this is a scam. Licenses would be required and air worthy certificates would be required for the vehicle/plane.
Additionally flying time of less than 2 hours, and need to recharge the batteries on the vehicle for four hours or longer to resume your trip, while using fossil fueled genreators to recharge batteries seems self defeating....
Just what we need, we have enough idiots on the streets crashing into each other, now we are going to have them falling out of the sky?

As it is, the DMV's hand out licenses to kill, maim, and murder like they are free Halloween candy, to every F-tard, moron, and psychopathic, deranged lunatic that enters their doors.....and pumps them out by the thousands on a daily basis, filling the roads and highways with more and more violently dangerous wanna-be murderers!

Now we have to worry about them in the SKIES????!!!!!

Comment:
People can't drive in two dimensions, adding another is just stupid.

Comment:
Sir ..we have had flying cars for decades

Have you not heard of the subway or a helicopter

Comment:

Oh goody, now I will be able to scare pilots with my driving along with the other drivers that I get now.

1618632267169.png
[/QUOTE]

Comment:
Just what we need, we have enough idiots on the streets crashing into each other, now we are going to have them falling out of the sky?
From 2 dimensional to 3 dimensional. No good can come from this.

Comment:
Are they electric or gas driven?

Forum List

Back