Flyers’ Ivan Provorov refuses to wear Pride Night jersey, citing his religion

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Russia has its Hero, his name is Ivan Provorov who refuses to succumb to demands of LGBTQ and another 157 genders
Interestingly sodomites who demand tolerance to their deadly sin non-stop insult and condemn the guy in all presstitute MS 'media'

Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Ivan Provorov skipped his team’s pregame skate Tuesday night, citing his religious beliefs as the reason he refused to wear the team’s “LGBTQ+ Pride Night” warmup jersey.
“I respect everyone. I respect everybody’s choices,” Provorov said after the Flyers beat the Anaheim Ducks, 5-2. “But my choice is to stay true to myself and my religion. That’s all I’m going to say.” Provorov identified his religion as Russian Orthodox.
For the pregame skate, the Flyers wore Pride-themed jerseys displaying names and numbers in rainbow colors and wrapped their sticks in rainbow tape. The jerseys and sticks will be auctioned off, with proceeds going toward promoting diversity in hockey.

If America-hating Kapernick was allowed to wear socks that depicted cops as pigs, then this guy can choose what he wants to wear as well.

Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Ivan Provorov skipped his team’s pregame skate Tuesday night, citing his religious beliefs as the reason he refused to wear the team’s “LGBTQ+ Pride Night” warmup jersey.
Good for him. I wouldn't wear the shit either nor participate and wouldn't give a reason because that crap has NOTHING to do with playing hockey. Keep that crap at home off the ice, people don't come to watch professional sports to have someone's deviant ideology shoved down their throats.

“I respect everyone. I respect everybody’s choices,” Provorov said after the Flyers beat the Anaheim Ducks
God bless him. I sure don't respect everyone. There are an awful lot of people and choices in this world that don't deserve respected.

Forum List

Back