Flyers’ Ivan Provorov declined to wear pregame Pride Night jerseys, citing religious beliefs

And yet it's not as popular as it once was. You didnt say it was the most popular thing on TV you said it was more popular than ever.

You say it isn't. All these people said they were going to boycott. They didn't.

You say it isn't. All these people said they were going to boycott. They didn't.
Im not saying it isnt, Neilson ratings is saying that. Apparently, someone stopped watching or the numbers would have continued to go up or at a minimum stayed the same. Those people might be coming back, but the players stopped kneeling didn't they...

Im not saying it isnt, Neilson ratings is saying that. Apparently, someone stopped watching or the numbers would have continued to go up or at a minimum stayed the same. Those people might be coming back, but the players stopped kneeling didn't they...

It's now on the back of their helmets and the end zone.

It's now on the back of their helmets and the end zone.

Kaepernick started his stupidity in 2016....

Viewership in 2014 was 19 million, in 2017 it was down to 15m.

You'll notice the most watched SB was right before Kaepernick did his thing....

Kaepernick started his stupidity in 2016....

Viewership in 2014 was 19 million, in 2017 it was down to 15m.

You'll notice the most watched SB was right before Kaepernick did his thing....

People did stomp their feet. I never said they didn't. I said they came back just like everyone knew they would.

The media showed more anger towards NHL player Ivan Provorov for not wearing a rainbow on his shirt than they did towards the gay men who raped and pimped out their kids. Enemy of the people.

The response to Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Ivan Provorov's decision not to take part in LGBT events highlights the evolution of progressive activism from a form of dissent to something from which one may not dissent

Two points.

1) Given that the vast majority of people are sinners, we have no moral right to judge LGBT people. The vast majority of Chabad Synagogues will never judge an LGBT congregation member, or even a congregation member who drives a car on Sabbath. Also, considerable number of LGBT people are Conservative.

2) Compelled Speech is a part of Progressive Tyranny.

Yes!! never give in the globohomo mafia!

NHL doing away with Pride jerseys, other specialty uniforms in warmups​

I think most of the public is growing sick of all this specifically LGBTQ pride stuff. It’s like eye-rollingly cringe and cliche by now. It’s unnecessary, America is a first world paradise, there’s no laws oppressing them, etc.

This is social engineered by the MSM and black rocks DEI hostage policy. It’s not nearly supported and popular as it is represented. Many of the mass Public are afraid of being irrationally called a meanie or some slander, and others just want the warmth of feeling good about themselves, and post a flag emoji or twitter/Facebook post to do it without actually doing anything (because I don’t think they want to)

I think most of the public is growing sick of all this specifically LGBTQ pride stuff. It’s like eye-rollingly cringe and cliche by now. It’s unnecessary, America is a first world paradise, there’s no laws oppressing them, etc.

This is social engineered by the MSM and black rocks DEI hostage policy. It’s not nearly supported and popular as it is represented. Many of the mass Public are afraid of being irrationally called a meanie or some slander, and others just want the warmth of feeling good about themselves, and post a flag emoji or twitter/Facebook post to do it without actually doing anything (because I don’t think they want to)
I would agree that the average fans are done with this “Pride” stuff. See the Dodgers and how the stadium was all but empty until the “festivities” were complete. Then the fans came in. Apparently the Toronto Blue Jays have yet to catch on that people are entitled to their own opinion.

All because Bass is not a fan of that particular lifestyle. He even stated that was HIS opinion. Not the team’s.

Forum List

Back