Flyers’ Ivan Provorov declined to wear pregame Pride Night jerseys, citing religious beliefs

The team is trying to expand the fan base. It's what a business does.
No they are not. If they were doing that they would be wearing flag patches of Russia, Sweden, Finland etc where about 200 NHL players come from. They would try to capture hockey fans in those countries besides the USA and Canada.

Everyone knows that wearing a rainbow patch will not expand the fan base by 1 person. If anything it might turn fans away.

Outstanding!. We need more brave athletes to stand up to the lgbt mafia.

Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Ivan Provorov did not participate in the team’s pregame warmup skate on Tuesday, citing his religious beliefs as the team wore Pride Night jerseys in support of the LGBTQ+ community......................................................

Scared little boy, eh?

No they are not. If they were doing that they would be wearing flag patches of Russia, Sweden, Finland etc where about 200 NHL players come from. They would try to capture hockey fans in those countries besides the USA and Canada.

Everyone knows that wearing a rainbow patch will not expand the fan base by 1 person. If anything it might turn fans away.

It was said that kneeling was going to destroy the NFL, it's more popular than ever.

It was said that kneeling was going to destroy the NFL, it's more popular than ever.
They don't kneel or do BLM stuff anymore idiot. Also it was never the kneeling it was the "reporting" of it. Nobody pays attention to what guys are doing pregame on the sidelines when the Anthem is played.

Yes he was. wear the jersey to participate in the warmup skate.

It's a condition of employment. Business attempts to expand fan bases all the time. I've heard football players bitch about playing overseas.

But he never did have to wear it.

Every "community" that feels picked upon is entitled to be tolerated, and not to be victims of discrimination, assuming that community does not break the law. Nobody can demand "acceptance," or active support.

Sexual irregulars are the only ones who make this demand. To hell with those who do.

I wonder where MLK would have stood on the "character" of active, in-your-face Sodomites. Bible vs culture.

It's a condition of employment. Business attempts to expand fan bases all the time. I've heard football players bitch about playing overseas.

But he never did have to wear it.

You keep equating this to things that no one's beliefs have an issue with.

Do we have free exercise in this country or not?

The team has a right to expand their fan base.

That's just repeating you same excuse without answering why he should be forced to choose between his beliefs and a warm up session.

It's dodging, and it's pathetic.

That's just repeating you same excuse without answering why he should be forced to choose between his beliefs and a warm up session.

It's dodging, and it's pathetic.

It's not his place to decide how the team wants to expand their fan base. Football players can't say "I'm not going to England".

It's not his place to decide how the team wants to expand their fan base. Football players can't say "I'm not going to England".

It's not the teams place to force their morals on him.

Are there any Amish football players that refuse to take airplanes?

He wasn't forced to participate. You keep on ignoring this.

You keep glossing over he was not allowed just to go out and skate with a normal jersey.

He was forced to choose, wear the jersey, skip the warm up skate.

If you are going to be a fan of forced celebration at least have the balls to admit to it.

Forum List

Back