Floyd verdict thread (moments away)

This soon should be excellent news for the prosecution but we shall see!

They murdered that city today.....and they deserve it. The cops in that city have been betrayed by the politicians, the police leadership and the citizens.......

The blood that will run in those streets are on those assholes.......I hope the police stay in their cars and refuse to get out......let the city burn, let them murder each other, that is what they voted for with that verdict...
Here ya go...

89664288.jpeg

Hey....dipshit.....they are going to need buckets and mops to attempt to get the blood off of those streets now......you shitheads think you won a victory today.....you just killed a city......the criminals own it now............and you will walk away, feeling smug as the bodies stack up, the women are raped, and every business that can moves away......

Good for you, you dumb shit....

You guys want to rule in Hell...and you will make Hell with everything you do...

The stupid hate filled Moon Bats let mob rule win and they think they have a victory.

1618961441892.png

The minute they allowed the first Negro on the jury is was certain the officer was never going to get a fair trial.

The Negroes learned a great lesson.

All they have to do is burn, loot, riot and murder and the White Guilt pukes and stupid Moon Bats will give them anything they want. Hell the sonofabitches got trillions in the Covid bills. Trillion more coming.

Shame on America!

Fuck you & your “Negro/Darkie/Shithead” crap - F’n racist asshole :rolleyes:
Poke a conservative, find a racist.

Meanwhile in Virginia, you made sure this guy kept his job. Well done...

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg
LOLOL

Now you're lying. What did I do to keep that guy in office?

You stayed silent and let the racist piece of shit skate.
Nothing I said or didn't say influenced a single vote. And I never voted for him.

You're truly out of your fucking mind, con. :cuckoo:

As long as you keep quiet about the Klansman, they're happy with you. Well done, boy.
LOL

You're fucked in the head, con. What have you said about that guy?

I railed against him constantly. You kept your mouth shut like a good boy. Might as well have sucked his KKK dick. Good boy.
LOLOL

So you rail against him and you failed to get him out of office. Sounds like you're a loser.

At least I tried. You just kept quiet, got on your knees, and opened your mouth for that KKK dick. Good boy.
And you failed miserably. Even worse for you, you even admitted I'm more of a man than you.

Sucks to be you. :lmao:

Hey, there's another Democrat KKK guy over there, go get on your knees and open wide. Good boy!

Even Fox News is saying he was guilty.
Well he is...sadly it will be overturned on appeal due to the comments by the Dems...Mad Max especially....we'll have to do it all again...
Hopefully not.
I woudn't be surprised if the DA offers a plea then....folks forget that early on he was willing to plea to the 3rd Degree Murder charge. But at the time the DA didn't think that was enough.
LOL

The DA won. Why on Earth would they offer a deal??
Instead of putting the family, city and taxpayers through another jury trial....moreover you never know what a second jury would do
Who says there's gonna be another trial? It's not a slam dunk Waters will cause one.
I said there was...and you responded...I thought that was what we were talking about
Sorry, my bad. I thought you meant Waters would cause another trial.

At any rate, there are no deals coming. DA's don't have to make deals after they win.
I will add that there is still hope for a Chauvin deal as slim as it is. It would work like this: Chauvin appeals. The appellate courts find a mistrial. The state does not want to go through another trial. They offer a plea to avoid a retrial. Very slim chance that the state would agree to a plea bargain rather than a retrial even in the event of a mistrial ruling, but not out of the realm of possibility either.

It would be tough. The knowledge that you people will riot and destroy more black peoples' property is a strong deterrent to the justice system working as it's designed.
and with a powerful Congresswoman making the threat...that's very real....now I think the jury was sequestered by the time Xiden and Nancy backed her up on her calls for violence....but still, her threats alone could be enough to reverse the verdict and order a new trial. If the Appeals Court doesn't, tragically I think this conviction will be tainted by Mad Max's threats

I doubt many jurors know who Maxine Waters is

During the Manson trial, Nixon declared Manson guilty and Manson held the headline up in court. No mistrial and Manson spent his life in jail

View attachment 482167

In different times, Rump woulda pardoned Chuckles Manson had his desired race war been successful. Ditto with Dylann Roof & Timmy McVeigh.

I don’t think Trump can pardon someone in a State Trial including Officer Chauvin.

But he would have tried
Not sure about that...given his comments about George's death...he opened up the Federal probe...let's see if Xiden can close the deal

I don't understand all the anger. The jury reached a decision. That is the system. Why the anger?

My Opinion:

I was completely surprised of the Guilty Verdict for the two first counts but not surprised on the third count of Manslaughter.

Now I believe the individual will get forty years on all counts and will most likely die in Prison.

Also he will not get the verdict overturn because of Waters nor should it!

No matter your opinion of me the fact is no Officer should ever hold their knee on someone neck for over nine minutes while the person is stating they were in distress...

The individual was clearly guilty to me for Manslaughter and the other two charges he was found guilty of will make sure he never see the outside of a prison for decades...

Well he is...sadly it will be overturned on appeal due to the comments by the Dems...Mad Max especially....we'll have to do it all again...
Hopefully not.
I woudn't be surprised if the DA offers a plea then....folks forget that early on he was willing to plea to the 3rd Degree Murder charge. But at the time the DA didn't think that was enough.
LOL

Instead of putting the family, city and taxpayers through another jury trial....moreover you never know what a second jury would do
Who says there's gonna be another trial? It's not a slam dunk Waters will cause one.
I said there was...and you responded...I thought that was what we were talking about

At any rate, there are no deals coming. DA's don't have to make deals after they win.
I will add that there is still hope for a Chauvin deal as slim as it is. It would work like this: Chauvin appeals. The appellate courts find a mistrial. The state does not want to go through another trial. They offer a plea to avoid a retrial. Very slim chance that the state would agree to a plea bargain rather than a retrial even in the event of a mistrial ruling, but not out of the realm of possibility either.

It would be tough. The knowledge that you people will riot and destroy more black peoples' property is a strong deterrent to the justice system working as it's designed.
and with a powerful Congresswoman making the threat...that's very real....now I think the jury was sequestered by the time Xiden and Nancy backed her up on her calls for violence....but still, her threats alone could be enough to reverse the verdict and order a new trial. If the Appeals Court doesn't, tragically I think this conviction will be tainted by Mad Max's threats

During the Manson trial, Nixon declared Manson guilty and Manson held the headline up in court. No mistrial and Manson spent his life in jail

View attachment 482167

In different times, Rump woulda pardoned Chuckles Manson had his desired race war been successful. Ditto with Dylann Roof & Timmy McVeigh.
The only recent President I can think of that pardoned or communte the sentences convicted known terrorist has been Clinton and Obama

Clinton with his FALN terrorist, a members of Weather Underground

Obama with Oscar Lopez Rivera, a FALN leader

Hopefully not.
LOL

It's only tainted if the jury heard what she said.
and we won't have any idea for sure.

The minute they allowed the first Negro on the jury is was certain the officer was never going to get a fair trial.

All they have to do is burn, loot, riot and murder and the White Guilt pukes and stupid Moon Bats will give them anything they want. Hell the sonofabitches got trillions in the Covid bills. Trillion more coming.

Shame on America!

LOLOL

Nothing I said or didn't say influenced a single vote. And I never voted for him.

As long as you keep quiet about the Klansman, they're happy with you. Well done, boy.
LOL

I railed against him constantly. You kept your mouth shut like a good boy. Might as well have sucked his KKK dick. Good boy.
LOLOL

So you rail against him and you failed to get him out of office. Sounds like you're a loser.

At least I tried. You just kept quiet, got on your knees, and opened your mouth for that KKK dick. Good boy.
And you failed miserably. Even worse for you, you even admitted I'm more of a man than you.

Hey, there's another Democrat KKK guy over there, go get on your knees and open wide. Good boy!
LOL

That must be your thing; I'm more man than you. You said so yourself. :lmao:

You literally said I could do what you failed miserably to accomplish. You said that jackass is still in office because I said nothing, as though I would have gotten him out of office. At the same time, you admitted you couldn't get him out of office despite trying g "constantly."

That makes me better than you. You may now bow down to me, peon.

Hopefully not.
LOL

That's what I said...as the Judge said, Water threats of violence if the their wasn't a guilty verdict could lead to a new trial...at which time I could see the DA offering a deal.

Obvoiusly, they won't offer a deal until that happens
"Could."

We'll see. To prevail, the defense has to prove the jury was tainted by Waters' threats.
well no they don't have to prove that. They simply have to show that the jury could have been tainted by her threats of violence. They don't actually have to have testimony from the jurors.
Uh, no, they have to have evidence of jury tampering. Otherwise, every trial would end in mistrial... uh, your Honor, CNN ran a story about my client... mistrial now!
I never said anything about jury tampering. Jury tampering is a crime. An appealable issue, and one that can reverse a trial or somethign in the case doesn't have to be a crime.

This isn't merely a news network running a story...but if a juror did watch the story, it could grounds for a mistrial.

Mad Max threatened violence, in a city that has been torn by riots, if the jurors didn't return a certain verdict.
You're right, "jury tampering" is a crime and the wrong term. They still have to offer some evidence the jury was influenced by it. At this time, I don't know they have any evidence anyone on the jury even heard what she said. I didn't watch the trial but I'd be surprised if the jury [edit: wasn't] instructed from the beginning to avoid the news.
They do not have to prove the jury actually heard it. They don't have to get disposition from jury members. Jurors don't have to talk at all. They only have to show that they could have been

Hopefully not.
LOL

View attachment 482167

The only recent President I can think of that pardoned or communte the sentences convicted known terrorist has been Clinton and Obama

Clinton with his FALN terrorist, a members of Weather Underground

Obama with Oscar Lopez Rivera, a FALN leader

DrLove projects about what Trump "would have" done, then you give him actual examples of what Clinton and Obama DID do, and poor Dr. Hate runs off like a bitch. LOL!

Hopefully not.
LOL

No, we don't. That's why I said a mistrial is not the slam dunk some here seem to think it is.

Shame on America!

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

That must be your thing; I'm more man than you. You said so yourself. :lmao:

You literally said I could do what you failed miserably to accomplish. You said that jackass is still in office because I said nothing, as though I would have gotten him out of office. At the same time, you admitted you couldn't get him out of office despite trying g "constantly."

That makes me better than you. You may now bow down to me, peon.

Yes, we all know now that you support the KKK. No need to keep reiterating it. In the meantime, I think the klan convention is in town, so your mouth is going to be very, very busy. Get to work, boy.

Hopefully not.
LOL

View attachment 482167
I am sure many do...not sure why you are assuming the jurors are stupid.

That claim close to hanging the trial....and expressing his opinion is far different then saying he will destroy the their city if the verdict isn't what she wants.

Hopefully not.
LOL

No, we don't. That's why I said a mistrial is not the slam dunk some here seem to think it is.

The odds of one are small.

Hopefully not.
LOL

A mistrial is out the window on appeal....the Court looks to see if their is reversable error...and remains for a new trial. That's not the same, or the same standard as a mistrial, which happens during trial

Hopefully not.
LOL

A mistrial is out the window on appeal....the Court looks to see if their is reversable error...and remains for a new trial. That's not the same, or the same standard as a mistrial, which happens during trial

Let's ask legal expert DrLove, who thinks the defense can ask for an "appeal to dismiss" before the trial is over. LOL!

My Opinion:

I was completely surprised of the Guilty Verdict for the two first counts but not surprised on the third count of Manslaughter.

Now I believe the individual will get forty years on all counts and will most likely die in Prison.

Also he will not get the verdict overturn because of Waters nor should it!

No matter your opinion of me the fact is no Officer should ever hold their knee on someone neck for over nine minutes while the person is stating they were in distress...

The individual was clearly guilty to me for Manslaughter and the other two charges he was found guilty of will make sure he never see the outside of a prison for decades...

And....you didn't watch the trial........it should have been not guilty on all charges. Floyd had 3 blocked coronary arteries, had over 3X the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system and had meth in his system as well....the morons in the crowd kept the paramedics from treating floyd...

This city deserves everything that will now happen...........they don't deserve to have police protect them...

Hopefully not.
LOL

That's what I said...as the Judge said, Water threats of violence if the their wasn't a guilty verdict could lead to a new trial...at which time I could see the DA offering a deal.

Obvoiusly, they won't offer a deal until that happens
"Could."

We'll see. To prevail, the defense has to prove the jury was tainted by Waters' threats.
well no they don't have to prove that. They simply have to show that the jury could have been tainted by her threats of violence. They don't actually have to have testimony from the jurors.
Uh, no, they have to have evidence of jury tampering. Otherwise, every trial would end in mistrial... uh, your Honor, CNN ran a story about my client... mistrial now!
I never said anything about jury tampering. Jury tampering is a crime. An appealable issue, and one that can reverse a trial or somethign in the case doesn't have to be a crime.

This isn't merely a news network running a story...but if a juror did watch the story, it could grounds for a mistrial.

Mad Max threatened violence, in a city that has been torn by riots, if the jurors didn't return a certain verdict.
You're right, "jury tampering" is a crime and the wrong term. They still have to offer some evidence the jury was influenced by it. At this time, I don't know they have any evidence anyone on the jury even heard what she said. I didn't watch the trial but I'd be surprised if the jury [edit: wasn't] instructed from the beginning to avoid the news.
They do not have to prove the jury actually heard it. They don't have to get disposition from jury members. Jurors don't have to talk at all. They only have to show that they could have been
Not true. It's a court of law. Of course evidence is needed. On what grounds could they possibly win an appeal if they can't show Waters' moronic words tainted the jury? The judge already dismissed their motion for a mistrial. Their only chance now is at the appellate courts

GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!

Cops have been put on notice. Your brothers and sisters in blue will speak against you if you don't follow the law.

Forum List

Back