Florida's Human Chain Link to Block off Baptist Anti-Gay Protest During Funerals..

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
This isn't a church. It's one family of lawyers. They live off creating situations where their rights are violated then they sue. It's a scam not a religion.

They have no affiliation with any church, baptist or otherwise. They pull this crap at every major event there is, as well as military funerals. They are a sick, attention seeking cult. Bikers and others have been coming out wherever they appear, to block them as far away as they can ,for years.
Hand in Hand, thousands will be blocking the baptist Anti-Gay protesters as the funerals begin..

This isn't a church and shouldn't be affiliated to the Christian community, they are just embarrassing themselves, along with disrespecting the grieving families...

10 Nonviolent Ways to Thwart a Westboro Baptist Church Protest

http://www.americantheatre.org/2016...mmunity-pitches-in-to-protect-pulse-funerals/

I can't blame them for trying to keep protesters away. Funerals are not where a protest should take place any way. I wouldn't want such a thing to happen at a funeral for someone that I cared enough about.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If protesters don't want their gatherings to be interrupted in such a way, they shouldn't interrupt anyone else's gatherings in such a way.

Forum List

Back