Westboro to picket Boston funerals, blames ‘fag marriage’ for bombings

12500_558204260890787_1572403520_n.jpg

The fact that the right is trying to portray this cult as "liberal" is hilarious. Sad and head-scratching, but hilarious. I think they're just assholes.

The leader of the cult, phelps, ran on a liberal ticket several times.
He is also a close freind and fundraiser for Al Gore!!
So tell me, does that make him a republican?

And the libs say "But he always lost!".....doesn't matter. He WANTED to be a Democrat...that's all that counts!

The anti-LGBT Westboro Baptist Church has blamed Monday’s bombing of the Boston Marathon on same sex marriage and has promised to protest at the funerals of the victims.

In a press release posted to Twitter, Westboro thanked God for the attack and announced its plan to “picket the funeral of those killed.”

“The federal government is classifying the bombs as a terrorist attack, but say it’s unclear if it’s of a domestic or foreign nature,” the release said. “Here’s a hint — GOD SENT THE BOMBS! How many more terrifying ways will you have the LORD injure and kill your fellow countrymen because you insist on nation-dooming filthy fag marriage?!”

By Tuesday morning, a “We the People” petition on the White House website had over 4,000 signatures from people asking that the church be banned from demonstrating at victims’ funerals.

A Twitter account affiliated with the hacker group Anonymous also hinted that church leaders would become a target if they went through with plans to picket.

“Dear @WBCSays, I wouldn’t fuck with the people of Boston when they’re mad. #BostonBeatDown,” YourAnonNews wrote.

A December plan to picket the funerals of victims of the massacre in Newtown, Connecticut was thwarted after members of Anonymous revealed the location of the Motel 6 where church members were staying and organized a group of human shields to block the protest.

Earlier this month, Westboro announced plans to picket the funeral of movie critic Roger Ebert, calling him a “fag enabler.”

[Photo: Flickr/John Lemieux]

Westboro to picket Boston funerals, blames ?fag marriage? for bombings | The Raw Story

They might get their ass kicked in Boston.

Abhorrent, but they have a right to do so. I've also read many comments on facebook on the BBC pages saying it was a false flag, by israel, so that the US will go to war against Iran.

Forum List

Back