Westboro to picket Boston funerals, blames ‘fag marriage’ for bombings

And you clowns as well until it became trendy and your group needed the LBGT vote...

That's BS. Liberals and progressives have accepted gays and the gay lifestyle for many decades, long before the LBGT vote was ever an issue. As with divorce, women's rights, civil rights and many other issues, it is during the 20th century social attitudes have changed and been more accepting. Accepting homosexuality has been one part of that for open minded, liberal people. It has nothing to do with 'needing' their vote.

Wasn't DOMA signed into law by good ole Bill Clinton(let me guess he was forced by the mean Reps, right?)?

You have been outed

Your a right wing hack who pretends not to be right wing.

BTW the answer is it was what the people wanted at the time.

he ataully listened to the American people

They do this because they are Christians who think gays need to be hated.

just like you clowns

And you clowns as well until it became trendy and your group needed the LBGT vote...

see how dedicated to facts you are?

you care more about attcking me becuase I called out you stupid "Im better than both of you" stance based on no facts.

Why do you hate gay people?

I've no problems with gay folk... Where the hell did you come up with that? Your logic is so skewed TM, again, if someone doesn't fully agree with you then they are an enemy bent on the destruction of this nation. Get a grip!
Also, you throw the word "facts" around like a baboon slinging shit... I'm beginning to think you have no clue what "fact" means and I sure as hell know you have no clue what "truth" is!!!

That's BS. Liberals and progressives have accepted gays and the gay lifestyle for many decades, long before the LBGT vote was ever an issue. As with divorce, women's rights, civil rights and many other issues, it is during the 20th century social attitudes have changed and been more accepting. Accepting homosexuality has been one part of that for open minded, liberal people. It has nothing to do with 'needing' their vote.

Wasn't DOMA signed into law by good ole Bill Clinton(let me guess he was forced by the mean Reps, right?)?

You have been outed

Your a right wing hack who pretends not to be right wing.

BTW the answer is it was what the people wanted at the time.

he ataully listened to the American people

I will honestly say that I do lean more right than left but that's due to my own personal philosophies but there is no way in hell I can agree on all of the views! I really can't wrap my head around on how anybody can follow their party lock step like you do...

Westboro is probably the institution that does most to promote homosexual causes.

Who would want to be associated with them? Really, I begin to wonder if it's a false flag operation run by homosexuals to gain sympathy.

The left wing cult will be removed very quickly if they try to fuck with Boston.
I pity them if they try their shit in Dot!!
They will get fucked up. Dorchester style.

Westboro Church is a "left wing cult"? Are you fucking serious?:cuckoo:

Leftist and liberal.
The leader of the cult ran on a democrat ticket several times.

He was a freind of and a fundraiser for al Gore.

Any one can run as a democrat and he failed the few times he tried. I question his motive for running as a democrat.

westboro left?

jesus you people will lie about anything

The cult leader ran on a democrat ticket how many times?
He was a freind and fundraiser for Al Gore.
That's liberal in my books.

Liberal is as liberal DOES. The Westboro Church is not a progressive, liberal organization, no matter what their leader calls himself. He sounds like a complete psycho whose judgement in anything cannot be trusted. That he thinks he is somehow a democrat is meaningless. Democrats do not do the things he and his church do, they do not hate gays, they do not go to people's funerals and protest because the person was gay, they don't blame things like the bombing in Boston on gays.

westboro left?

jesus you people will lie about anything

Liberal is as liberal DOES. The Westboro Church is not a progressive, liberal organization, no matter what their leader calls himself. He sounds like a complete psycho whose judgement in anything cannot be trusted. That he thinks he is somehow a democrat is meaningless. Democrats do not do the things he and his church do, they do not hate gays, they do not go to people's funerals and protest because the person was gay, they don't blame things like the bombing in Boston on gays.

Neither do Republicans / Conservatives.
These type of people are in a class by themselves (and maybe a few other loonies).

They do this because they are Christians who think gays need to be hated.

just like you clowns

They ARE NOT Christians. They may call themselves that, but it's a lie. I don't know of any Christians that hate gays. We don't agree with their lifestyle so we won't support it, but other than that, there's no hate involved. It's people like you that make up those lies.

Neither do Republicans / Conservatives.
These type of people are in a class by themselves (and maybe a few other loonies).

I agree.

yeah that is why so many people of color refuse to vote republican

gabby Giffords would disagree with you

These people need to be taken out back and buried under the shed. But, it is their right to be jackasses if they so choose. The media needs to stop giving them any kind of publicity and they should go away.

Last edited:
Interesting conversation with a liberal.
Liberal is as liberal does.

And psycho is as psycho does. You seem to belong to that club as do the leader of the Westboro Church and the people in your Facebook exchange.

I'm threatened, my infant child is threatened and my wife is threatened and somehow it is I who am the psycho?
I was attacked by a liberal fanatic, note how you believe it is I who is at fault.
Liberals stick together I guess.

I was threatened by a German Shepard. They are an evil breed....

The fact that the right is trying to portray this cult as "liberal" is hilarious. Sad and head-scratching, but hilarious. I think they're just assholes.

Forum List

Back