Florida’s "Don’t Say Gay" law takes effect today. Its impact is already being felt...pride month is over, my friends

Parental Rights in Education; Requires district school boards to adopt procedures that comport with certain provisions of law for notifying student's parent of specified information; requires such procedures to reinforce fundamental right of parents to make decisions regarding upbringing & control of their children; prohibits school district from adopting procedures or student support forms that prohibit school district personnel from notifying parent about specified information or that encourage student to withhold from parent such information; prohibits school district personnel from discouraging or prohibiting parental notification & involvement in critical decisions affecting student's mental, emotional, or physical well-being; prohibits classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in certain grade levels; requires school districts to notify parents of healthcare services; authorizes parent to bring action against school district to obtain declaratory judgment; provides for additional award of injunctive relief, damages, & reasonable attorney fees & court costs to certain parents.

Don't say gay.

ALL SEXUAL ORIENTATION YOU FUCKING CLOD!

Talking about sexual ANYTHING to a child is called grooming. It is the first step towards sexualising a child so that they can then be raped.

What Kindergarten to 3rd grade students are even concerned with sexual orientation? They're concerned about recess and snack time. I understand that there are "unique" family models out there but damn, can we get back to reading, writing, and arithmetic?

Amen.

When I was that age I think I was most concerned with being an astronaut and wondering when the next G.I. Joe Adventure Team member was being issued.

I didn't know what the Hell sex was, and I hadn't even an inkling that men who liked men and women who liked women even existed.

What's most sad about this is, obviously, the reaction from the left. I don't understand why they can't just say "Yeah, okay. We weren't planning on doing that, anyway." I don't believe many actually would do that, but their reaction to this law can only make one wonder.

It's like telling me that there's a new law which makes it illegal to wear yellow leisure suits and Elvis sunglasses to church.

Yeah, okay. I wasn't planning on doing that, anyway...

Talking about sexual ANYTHING to a child is called grooming.
You are seriously sick in the head if you bleev that horseshit.

So if a male teacher introduces his students to his female wife, is that "grooming"?

Yet if a male teacher mentions he has a male husband, that's "grooming"?

You need psychiatric help, dude.

Da'fuk!?!

I'm all about personal freedoms but this post screams, "I need help!"
There is no "freedom" for queers. Faggots were slaves. No one forbade slaves to suck the cocks of their masters and substitute assholes for them, this is still practiced in prisons

Democrats are mad they can't twirk in front of little kids in their underwear or less.

Watching a pride event, especially with children there, is like a glimpse into hell.

Shame on all who support it.

So if a male teacher introduces his students to his female wife, is that "grooming"?

It's not a belief, you ignorant twat, it is a fact. Psychologists have spent years figuring out the sequence of events that lead up to child rape in an effort to halt it. Maybe if you weren't so fucked in the head you could do some real research.

When does that ever happen? I never met any of my teachers' wives.

What Kindergarten to 3rd grade students are even concerned with sexual orientation? They're concerned about recess and snack time. I understand that there are "unique" family models out there but damn, can we get back to reading, writing, and arithmetic?

I will admit though, this law is pretty vague and may set up parents suing the schools if they don't agree with how their children are taught...
Thank you can we just get back to teaching these kids reading, writing and basic math they will get bombarded with political bullshit for the majority of their life they don't need it at this age.

There is no "freedom" for queers. Faggots were slaves. No one forbade slaves to suck the cocks of their masters and substitute assholes for them, this is still practiced in prisons

Man, you're a special kind of asshole! You make the rest us Conservatives look bad... I could give two shits what people do in their bedrooms, I just don't need them throwing it into our (or our kid's) faces.

Love who you wanna love brother.

Though your post's scream self-hating Homosexual.

What would cowboys say about this? Nothing, they would just shoot the fucking faggots and their defenders.

Man, you're a special kind of asshole! You make the rest us Conservatives look bad

It seems you are not conservative, but trumpster
You make the rest us Conservatives look bad... I could give two shits what people do in their bedrooms, I just don't need them throwing it into our (or our kid's) faces.
It will come up anyway, the kids can find out about it. In general, your offer is better than nothing, but the ideal option is to treat them or put them in prison. Besides, there are many rapists among them

Why are you always thinking about dicks? Don't you have enough of what you get in your gay club?

Hey, I don't give a shit what you say, dumbass. I've got a woman who lets me know, sometimes numerous times a day, that I'm as straight as they get...

I understand that there are "unique" family models out there but damn, can we get back to reading, writing, and arithmetic?

They want to pretend they care about the children and students to suit a political agenda ...
When according to the US Department of Education, 19% of high school graduates cannot read the diploma they are handed.

They just need to quit with the bullshit, because there is no valid reason to graduate someone that cannot read.
Who gives a crap what those people think about anything else?

You make the rest us Conservatives look bad...
Reagan was even against feminism. Trumpsters are a pathetic parody of the right.

A man or a teenager raped by a faggot is unlikely to go to the police, it's a shame for him. There is a high probability that he will commit suicide. How are you going to solve this problem if you give the green light to the faggots?

Forum List

Back