Florida’s "Don’t Say Gay" law takes effect today. Its impact is already being felt...pride month is over, my friends

Reagan was even against feminism. Trumpsters are a pathetic parody of the right.

A man or a teenager raped by a faggot is unlikely to go to the police, it's a shame for him. There is a high probability that he will commit suicide. How are you going to solve this problem if you give the green light to the faggots?

You are sounding more and more like a federal agent. That or a fucking loon.

They want to pretend they care about the children and students to suit a political agenda ...
When according to the US Department of Education, 19% of high school graduates cannot read the diploma they are handed.

They just need to quit with the bullshit, because there is no valid reason to graduate someone that cannot read.
Who gives a crap what those people think about anything else?

It's embarrassing, one of the groups I work with are concurrent students. Those that try and get college credits before they leave high School. It's hard to find schools producing students that only need a 3.0 and we're slowly running out of eligible students that can attain that. My college made the mistake on hooking up with a at Charter school, Epic, that ended up being a for-profit system. I have a feeling a lot of our administrators are about to be under the gun.

This is the left "European" understanding of "freedom": let us fuck men and eat shit. Where did they get that slaves were forbidden to fuck men and eat shit? Isn't real freedom - freedom from slavery? Didn't fighters for Freedom fight on the barricades of the Great French Revolution, Great Hungarian Revolution, American War for Independence in order to eat shit and fuck men?

This is the left "European" understanding of "freedom": let us fuck men and eat shit. Where did they get that slaves were forbidden to fuck men and eat shit? Isn't real freedom - freedom from slavery? Didn't fighters for Freedom fight on the barricades of the Great French Revolution, Great Hungarian Revolution, American War for Independence in order to eat shit and fuck men?

1656711247925.png

Which one of you is for freedom at all? If the "right" trumpsters are for the same "freedom" as the left smelly dogs, then how do you differ from the left smelly dogs? After all, they also shout that they are for "freedom"

You are seriously sick in the head if you bleev that horseshit.

So if a male teacher introduces his students to his female wife, is that "grooming"?

Yet if a male teacher mentions he has a male husband, that's "grooming"?

You need psychiatric help, dude.
I think it is outrageous that so many school districts are forbidding people from having pictures of or mentioning a same sex spouse!

Can you and basquebromance please provide the names of these districts and the evidence that they have done this, so I know who to be outraged at?

Thanks.

Then why are you thinking about dicks?

Oh, I'm not.

It was just your immature rant against gays. Someone normally doesn't lose their mind like that instead they've got something to hide.

Methinks thou doth protest to much...

Parental Rights in Education; Requires district school boards to adopt procedures that comport with certain provisions of law for notifying student's parent of specified information; requires such procedures to reinforce fundamental right of parents to make decisions regarding upbringing & control of their children; prohibits school district from adopting procedures or student support forms that prohibit school district personnel from notifying parent about specified information or that encourage student to withhold from parent such information; prohibits school district personnel from discouraging or prohibiting parental notification & involvement in critical decisions affecting student's mental, emotional, or physical well-being; prohibits classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in certain grade levels; requires school districts to notify parents of healthcare services; authorizes parent to bring action against school district to obtain declaratory judgment; provides for additional award of injunctive relief, damages, & reasonable attorney fees & court costs to certain parents.

Don't say gay.

4% of the population is gay.
Why even say it?
Why even teach it?
Why even devote a whole month to it?

It's not logical, unless one Party totally politicise's it to score counter-culture division and brownie points!!

Look gays you pushed too far, now the American people are pushing back. Be smart shut your yaps about all the gay crap for a while.

In real life, teachers must remove
~ photos of spouse if same-sex
~ rainbow stickers
~ safe space signage
~ tells parents if child comes out as LGBTQ

Good. Cause good is good and evil is evil. Evil isn't good and good isn't evil.

Glad we agree that good is good and should be defined accordingly.

Oh, you're not saying that. You think little children ought to be exposed to any and all perversions there are in this world.

Of course you do. Loser.

Forum List

Back