Florida Woman Arrested for Voter Fraud

All the more reason for tighter controls. Why would Democrats fight this?
We need tighter controls because about a dozen and a half voters cheated out some 160 million voters?

That's a fraud rate of roughly 0.0000001125. Why on Earth would we change anything over such a miniscule problem?

Trump did not come up with the lie, people told him what happened. The 923 in my signature. Incest Joe dib not get 81 million legal votes. It is laughable.
LOL

No, you're laughable. Keep 'em coming, they're hysterical!

No you haven't. Get your lies out of here.
Of course. Voter fraud is a nonexistent problem, and the logistics of it are prohibitive anyway. The only effective election fraud is to throw out batches of votes or to ignore the vote count and change the EC votes.

And since the GOP has gone so far right that it can only double- and triple-down on unpopular ideas and candidates, they cannot and will not try the strategy of appealing to more voters to win elections.

So they choose fraud. And one of the most important parts of this strategy is to gaslight their base and put on performance art in accusing everyone else of fraud.

LOL

No, you're laughable. Keep 'em coming, they're hysterical!
Yet you are still here with the same lie you push that only dishonest scum believe. Them, and truly stupid people. Your lie has failed. That is why you are here repeating it.

Got that troll?

Nobody could say there was fraud. They were censored. Why?

Because people don’t like liars and anyone who tells you the election stolen was stolen is lying to you.

I used to tell my kids when they lied to someone, it was like telling them to their face, that you think they’re stupid. When someone tells you a bold face lie, they’re really saying they think you’re too stupid to know they’re lying.

In the case of Donald Trump and his supporters, he’s right. He’s telling you you’re stupid to your face by telling you the election was stolen and expecting you to believe it.

Because people don’t like liars and anyone who tells you the election stolen was stolen is lying to you.

I used to tell my kids when they lied to someone, it was like telling them to their face, that you think they’re stupid. When someone tells you a bold face lie, they’re really saying they think you’re too stupid to know they’re lying.

In the case of Donald Trump and his supporters, he’s right. He’s telling you you’re stupid to your face by telling you the election was stolen and expecting you to believe it.
You do not decide who the liars are. That is what censorship is. Someone deciding for you should not be good enough. If it is for you, I am not surprised.

Yet you are still here with the same lie you push that only dishonest scum believe. Them, and truly stupid people. Your lie has failed. That is why you are here repeating it.

Got that troll?
No, I don't got that. The vast majority believe Biden won fair and square.

Wrong again. The vast majority want Biden gone.
LOL

Dumbfuck, learn to read English. That's not what I said. What I actually said was a majority believe he won the 2020 election fair and square. By a factor of nearly 2 to 1.

No it isn't ya dummy. They got caught.
Since you are so smart, how are you so certain that the system is 100 percent effective? What data are you using? How do know that she is not just one who got caught vs. 25 or 30 of 100 voters who did not get caught?

We need tighter controls because about a dozen and a half voters cheated out some 160 million voters?

That's a fraud rate of roughly 0.0000001125. Why on Earth would we change anything over such a miniscule problem?

Your assumption is the system is 100 percent effective. How are you so certain? How many people are not getting caught? What are the risk and vulnerability assessments showing or are there even such testing or analysis being conducted??

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
You have no critical thinking skills whatsoever. You’re a complete inability to discern truth from lies renders you gullible and easily deceived.

It’s a requirement for all Trump voters.
Lol. You’re just trying to cover your own incompetence. You know I’m not a Trumper.

You say I lack critical thinking skills, yet you are the one who believes Trump a Russia agent. I never did.

Forum List

Back