Florida Voters Stun NBC News by saying they now support Trump more than ever

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
NBC decided to talk with Trump voters in Florida hoping they would show buyer’s remorse in a must-win state for both parties. But, what they found probably made their hearts drop to their feet. Not only did they say they still support Trump but they said they support even more than they did in 2016. Rush Limbaugh discussed it on his radio show and believe you me, he was enthusiastic about what he heard.

Especially from a Black voter who said what caused him to vote for Trump was when he said vote for me, what do you have to lose? He said he voted for Trump and he’s not looking back. Democrats count on Blacks to win most elections and it looks like this election more Blacks than ever will vote for Trump.

Florida Voters Stun NBC News By Saying They Now Support Trump ‘More Than Ever’ (VIDEO)

Dear Coup Participants -

The continual attacks against our duly elected President are an attack against us all.

It will not end the way that you foolishly believe that it will.

RUSH: Uh-oh. So there you have it: Black voters, Jewish voters love Trump, love Trump the person. They’re able to cite the fact that their lives are better because of Trump policies, that he has kept his promises, that black unemployment’s way down. One black guy there said that he remembered when Trump said, “Vote for me. What do you got to lose?” Meaning: “You have — for 50 years — voted for Democrats and have invested in the Democrats to make all things better for you, and it hasn’t happened. So what do you got to lose?”

And this guy said, “I voted for Trump and I’m never looking back.”

NBC decided to talk with Trump voters in Florida hoping they would show buyer’s remorse in a must-win state for both parties. But, what they found probably made their hearts drop to their feet. Not only did they say they still support Trump but they said they support even more than they did in 2016. Rush Limbaugh discussed it on his radio show and believe you me, he was enthusiastic about what he heard.

Especially from a Black voter who said what caused him to vote for Trump was when he said vote for me, what do you have to lose? He said he voted for Trump and he’s not looking back. Democrats count on Blacks to win most elections and it looks like this election more Blacks than ever will vote for Trump.

Florida Voters Stun NBC News By Saying They Now Support Trump ‘More Than Ever’ (VIDEO)
A poll of Trump voters?

We already know how stupid they are, of course they will double down

If I go by you Rumpsters yardstick, it must me Fake News since it wasn't done on a Rump approved news outlet. Actually, it was ABC doing the right thing like they almost always do. Obviously I don't support Rump but some do and they need to be heard as well without being attacked. Now if only they would offer the same to me.

A poll of Trump voters?

Also in there did you catch, " Especially from a Black voter who said what caused him to vote for Trump was when he said vote for me, what do you have to lose? He said he voted for Trump and he’s not looking back. Democrats count on Blacks to win most elections and it looks like this election more Blacks than ever will vote for Trump." A single black voter equates to more black folks than ever will vote for Trump. This shit should be in Humor.

A poll of Trump voters?

LMAO Well we Trump supporters are smarter than your stupid ass. Trump won. Hitlery lost.

Trump will also win in 2020.

Carry on loser.

If I go by you Rumpsters yardstick, it must me Fake News since it wasn't done on a Rump approved news outlet. Actually, it was ABC doing the right thing like they almost always do. Obviously I don't support Rump but some do and they need to be heard as well without being attacked. Now if only they would offer the same to me.

This shit should be in Humor.

Forum List

Back