Florida to lower flags in honor of Rush Limbaugh

Limbaugh's decision to be buried in the middle of the Ultraliberal City of St. Louis was a final kick in the teeth to the totalitarian liberals, reminding them that the ideology of freedom still lives among them.

Trump devalued the Medal of Honor by presenting it to that racist misogynistic hate mongering lying piece of filth, so why not desecrate the symbolism of a flag flying at half mass as well. Who cares.
Ok lets play this game. Obama devalued the Presidency by honoring a deserting piece of shit.

Limbaugh's decision to be buried in the middle of the Ultraliberal City of St. Louis was a final kick in the teeth to the totalitarian liberals, reminding them that the ideology of freedom still lives among them.

Do you think anyone even knows he is buried there? I live by St Louis, my wife works in St Louis and I had no idea he was buried there till this post from you

Do you think anyone even knows he is buried there? I live by St Louis, my wife works in St Louis and I had no idea he was buried there till this post from you

Rush Limbaugh laid to rest in Missouri after private ceremony​

"Legendary conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh was laid to rest during a small, private ceremony in his home state of Missouri, his widow, Kathryn Limbaugh, has revealed.

She said the ceremony was held in St. Louis on Feb. 24 in an update to listeners on her late husband’s radio show about the funeral and how she’s coping following his death."

1645119126471.png

1645119248339.png

1645119272504.png

Rush Limbaugh laid to rest in Missouri after private ceremony​

"Legendary conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh was laid to rest during a small, private ceremony in his home state of Missouri, his widow, Kathryn Limbaugh, has revealed.

She said the ceremony was held in St. Louis on Feb. 24 in an update to listeners on her late husband’s radio show about the funeral and how she’s coping following his death."

View attachment 602655

View attachment 602657
View attachment 602658

That is never nice. So, now how many people living in St Louis do you suspect knows he is buried here?

Trump devalued the Medal of Honor by presenting it to that racist misogynistic hate mongering lying piece of filth, so why not desecrate the symbolism of a flag flying at half mass as well. Who cares.
When did Rush get a CMoH? I wasn’t even aware he was in the service.

He revolutionized talk radio, saved the AM dial, and was a huge voice on the right when few existed. 35 years of criticizing the left, while they tried to silence him without success.

Limbaugh was very good until he became a water carrier.

“I feel liberated, ladies and gentlemen, because I don’t have to carry the water for people that I think don’t deserve to have their water carried.”

And then he began carrying their piss buckets.

So playing clips of Democrats talking is “propaganda”?

I’m willing to bet you never listened to his show. You’ve had your opinion decided for you and given to you by your masters. You obey, and you regurgitate their talking points.
I couldn't take but about 5 minutes of that clown. It's amazing how fools like you took him as an expert on politics, sports, military, etc. The dude never held the Office of a Dog Catcher, never served in the military, couldn't jump over a piece of paper, but he was an expert on it all.

I couldn't take but about 5 minutes of that clown. It's amazing how fools like you took him as an expert on politics, sports, military, etc. The dude never held the Office of a Dog Catcher, never served in the military, couldn't jump over a piece of paper, but he was an expert on it all.
In other words your so dumb you won’t even try listening for ten minutes, yet claim he isn’t smart enough to comment on politics because he isn’t elected or been in the military. A very weird statement considering all politicians have to be elected for the first time without any experience, and we know most don’t have military experience (especially Dems).

This also means your outted yourself as an idiot who shouldn’t be listened to because you aren’t elected and aren’t former military.

Forum List

Back