Florida to host Trump's convention despite rising coronavirus cases

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Republicans are taking a big chance here. Will they piss off a lot of Floridian seniors and voters in general who are not looking forward to big crowds of mask-less people during a pandemic?
Stay tuned.

I live about a half hour south of Jax and I'm up there four to five times a week.

No one in Florida is going to get pissed off because no one if Florida, save for maybe residents in the retirement communities, bother wearing masks. Sure, here and there you see it, but it's far more the exception than the rule...

Republicans are taking a big chance here. Will they piss off a lot of Floridian seniors and voters in general who are not looking forward to big crowds of mask-less people during a pandemic?
Stay tuned.
7th highest number of Covid infections (82,719) and 10th highest Covid death-count (3,021). Sound like somebody really trying hard for the Darwin Awards contest. Trump may help, but I don't think they will beat New York.

I live about a half hour south of Jax and I'm up there four to five times a week.

No one in Florida is going to get pissed off because no one if Florida, save for maybe residents in the retirement communities, bother wearing masks. Sure, here and there you see it, but it's far more the exception than the rule...
Liar.

Stay tuned.
7th highest number of Covid infections (82,719) and 10th highest Covid death-count (3,021). Sound like somebody really trying hard for the Darwin Awards contest. Trump may help, but I don't think they will beat New York.
Annnnd how do those numbers stack up against New York, which has a roughly comparable population?

BTW, number of infections is a deliberately dishonest metric, as 95+% of those cases have no or very mild symptoms.....Another 100% political play.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Funny how the left just went BRAIN DEAD about covid all while the riots and occupation are going on, but Trump holds a rally and OH MY, COVID, RUN FOR THE HILLS, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE.

Textbook HYPOCRITE.

Democrats are the party of trash.

Stay tuned.
Annnnd how do those numbers stack up against New York, which has a roughly comparable population?

BTW, number of infections is a deliberately dishonest metric, as 95+% of those cases have no or very mild symptoms.....Another 100% political play.
You mean how does Covid infection count of New York compare with Florida? Thought you knew. New York is number #1 in the country by a long shot, with almost 5 times as many cases as Florida. Don't know if Desantis (Republican) made the same smooth move sending Covid recovering patients and body bags to the Florida nursing homes. Why do you wonder about New York? Was that Democratic idiot Cuomo trying to get the trump convention? You won't see trump set foot in New York until they get it under control. He's 74 and at his age, it ain't nothing to play with in the state with highest death count in the nation. Nor should he. Have no doubt, he would not be around for the election if he spent a week in back room meetings in New York.
Say, did you see this?

Stay tuned.
Call it a protest. Nothing you can do or say . Right?

Stay tuned.

Do any of you know where Jacksonville is in relation to the retirement communities? It's hundreds of miles between the two!

Liar.

If you decide you're able to belch up anything intelligent, please let us know. Until then, if you're not prepared to demonstrate how what I've said is a lie, eat a dick...

Stay tuned.

Do any of you know where Jacksonville is in relation to the retirement communities? It's hundreds of miles between the two!

Not at all true.

My Mom, who'll 86 in August, lives about two miles from me in a retirement community, and there's no shortage of them in Jacksonville.

Now, "THE" retirement community in Florida, known as "The Villages", is about 130 miles from Jax. And, as a side note, despite catering to that demographic which you might suspect is beyond its sexual prime, The Villages is also known as the STD capitol of Florida...

Liberals are such hypocrites.

Good Lord, you assholes don’t say a fucking thing about rioters nationwide ignoring lockdown and social distancing rules, yet you whine about a Trump rally.

Fuck off.

Stay tuned.
Just keep those 65+ away.

Stay tuned.
Just keep those 65+ away.
I'll try. If the young people get too close behind me at the check out while I am wearing my mask, I say "Excuse me, I'm trying to distance, in my mask and I assure you, you have no clue what kind of diseases I'm carrying." Does the trick. Nobody seams to mind and in fact seam glad to get away from me. :)

Stay tuned.

Great, think of them as "protesters"....dumbass.

Stay tuned.

I say, pack 'em in like sardines.

Forum List

Back