Florida, Texas, Georgia COVID 19 up.... wait until protest riots COVID numbers come out.

The commievirus exposure numbers are up because the testing for it is nearly ubiquitous.

It's really no more complicated than that.
No, I'd say it's more like the test kits are everywhere. ;)
When I first heard the White House excuse that the increased tests are causing the higher COVID numbers, it made sense... but then I looked into it further and heard the counter argument which is, that the testing is a preventative measure so when somebody is identified as positive they can be quarantined and stopped from spreading the disease to others. That makes more sense. Add to that the fact that some places like Florida are not testing more and are seeing higher COViD number. How do you explain that?
Law of averages.....The fact that cowering in out basements isn't going to make the virus go away, and that people will be exposed regardless....Any number of reasons that don't involve the irrational fear that half the nation might end up in ICU.

And none of that can change the fact that 95+% of cases have mild or no symptoms, and the recovery rate is 99.8%.

The fearmongering is a towering heap of bullshit and the healthy should be able to get on with their lives without all this covid Kabuki theater.
That is cheap and easy to say if you are not in the 16.85% of the population that doesn't represents by far largest percentage of the people that die from it, if the uncaring younger generation brings it to us just because they are too self centered to give damn.
Pious virtue signaling isn't an argument....Go fuck yourself.
Go fuck yourself, kid. You sound like the self centered type, alright. Bet you figure you can drink and drive well also, just because you have been killed or killed anybody while driving under the influence yet.
False equivalence isn't an argument either, Mr. Virtue Beacon.
Don't whine, just because you don't seem to give a rats about anybody but you and your age group. You just don't like to be called out for what you are.

What
You mean when 10% have it and you test more and more people that the total number of positives can go up even if the percentage of infections doesn’t?

Libbies-before looking below go ahead and answer.

80% of libbies don’t know the answer or will answer incorrectly.

The statement is Correct

No Math and Stats Double Jeopardy Players?

So, when the fake MSM tell you that cases in Mudville have soared from 1,000 to 10,000 they will ALWAYS omit the fact that number of tests increased from 10,000 to 100,000.

Get it yet???
Yes, I get that you’ve taken the White House talking point. It convinced me at first too. But then I dug into the counter argument. As I explained earlier. Testing is a preventative measure. The more tests the lower the numbers should go if we are being responsible. Once somebody is tested positive we can isolate them so they don’t spread the disease more. Get it?

The cases prevented should outweigh the extra identified through testing and the NET result should be lower cases.

The commievirus exposure numbers are up because the testing for it is nearly ubiquitous.

When I first heard the White House excuse that the increased tests are causing the higher COVID numbers, it made sense... but then I looked into it further and heard the counter argument which is, that the testing is a preventative measure so when somebody is identified as positive they can be quarantined and stopped from spreading the disease to others. That makes more sense. Add to that the fact that some places like Florida are not testing more and are seeing higher COViD number. How do you explain that?
Law of averages.....The fact that cowering in out basements isn't going to make the virus go away, and that people will be exposed regardless....Any number of reasons that don't involve the irrational fear that half the nation might end up in ICU.

And none of that can change the fact that 95+% of cases have mild or no symptoms, and the recovery rate is 99.8%.

The fearmongering is a towering heap of bullshit and the healthy should be able to get on with their lives without all this covid Kabuki theater.
That is cheap and easy to say if you are not in the 16.85% of the population that doesn't represents by far largest percentage of the people that die from it, if the uncaring younger generation brings it to us just because they are too self centered to give damn.
See that’s assigning responsibility for your well being which is bullshit.
I've looked out for others without being paid for, sometimes at risk to self. People should take responsibility for supporting their community not just themselves and family.

Go fuck yourself, kid. You sound like the self centered type, alright. Bet you figure you can drink and drive well also, just because you have been killed or killed anybody while driving under the influence yet.
Don't whine, just because you don't seem to give a rats about anybody but you and your age group. You just don't like to be called out for what you are.
Being acknowledged a truth teller isn’t a tough thing to be “called out” over

Not whining....Just pointing out that you've exhausted anything resembling intellectual ammunition, so you need to scramble for self-righteous piety and virtue signaling...It''s what you lolberals do.

Not whining....Just pointing out that you've exhausted anything resembling intellectual ammunition, so you need to scramble for self-righteous piety and virtue signaling...It''s what you lolberals do.
Just making the same common sense argument that health experts have made. Dang shame if it makes you feel bad. Truth sucks sometimes, doesn't it?

Just making the same common sense argument that health experts have made. Dang shame if it makes you feel bad. Truth sucks sometimes, doesn't it?
It's not a "common sense" argument....It's haughty virtue signaling, which isn't a reasoned argument in any league.

You're a common leftist snob.

It's not a "common sense" argument....It's haughty virtue signaling, which isn't a reasoned argument in any league.

You're a common leftist snob.
I get you. Little leagers do not worry about the adult, so why should you. Got your tickets to the convention? They just shut down the bars in parts of Florida again. Apparently they do not want to catch up with New York.

What
You mean when 10% have it and you test more and more people that the total number of positives can go up even if the percentage of infections doesn’t?

The statement is Correct

So, when the fake MSM tell you that cases in Mudville have soared from 1,000 to 10,000 they will ALWAYS omit the fact that number of tests increased from 10,000 to 100,000.

Get it yet???
Yes, I get that you’ve taken the White House talking point. It convinced me at first too. But then I dug into the counter argument. As I explained earlier. Testing is a preventative measure. The more tests the lower the numbers should go if we are being responsible. Once somebody is tested positive we can isolate them so they don’t spread the disease more. Get it?

The cases prevented should outweigh the extra identified through testing and the NET result should be lower cases.
We have tested 25 million people and if we can’t get a grasp after three months andvthat many then something is Very Wrong either via incompetency or design
It’s foot dragging mostly so some numeric can be conjured up to lock us back down

I've looked out for others without being paid for, sometimes at risk to self. People should take responsibility for supporting their community not just themselves and family.
You are simply the most virtuous person on the internet; so selfless

I gotta consider your idea to not think about my family but rather the quaking idiot around the corner hiding under the bed (and who wants to Force me to join him)

What

The statement is Correct

Get it yet???

We have tested 25 million people and if we can’t get a grasp after three months andvthat many then something is Very Wrong either via incompetency or design
It’s foot dragging mostly so some numeric can be conjured up to lock us back down
Gee, I wonder why we can’t get a grasp. Have you listened to the confusing messaging coming from the top of leadership? The conflicting directives from our CDC, State and national leaders?! Its embarrassing

Then it can be inferred that the early numbers were low but it doesn't matter the point is that it still a problem. The problem is those who do not take it seriously and you see them every day. They will not even keep social distancing in mind. People still want to shake my hand and I have to just give them the bump. My work requires me to be out and about. I have to be real about it not live in a fantasy world where inconvenient is to avoided . The death toll continues. Those who a few months ago who were downplaying the death toll as inconsequential because they did not match the early projections numbers. Or its not as worse as other pandemics. There is a problem and the cure is not available.

You are simply the most virtuous person on the internet; so selfless

I gotta consider your idea to not think about my family but rather the quaking idiot around the corner hiding under the bed (and who wants to Force me to join him)
Only if she invites you. Sounds kinda kinky. If her husband comes home, it might be just the place.

There seems to be finger pointing and “I told you so” at Texas, Georgia, Florida, and other Southern states for opening up early given the spike in COVID 19 cases

What does the thinking person think the numbers will be coming in a few weeks from cities that had massive protests? Where was the plea to “stay home, stay safe” from the politicians and experts?
We should already be seeing an uptick

Straight from Trump’s asshole to your mouth.
Cactus.jpg

Forum List

Back