Florida, Texas, Georgia COVID 19 up.... wait until protest riots COVID numbers come out.

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
There seems to be finger pointing and “I told you so” at Texas, Georgia, Florida, and other Southern states for opening up early given the spike in COVID 19 cases

What does the thinking person think the numbers will be coming in a few weeks from cities that had massive protests? Where was the plea to “stay home, stay safe” from the politicians and experts?

So people are supposed to stay in their homes, their lives controlled until when? 2024? Or let me guess, just right after the last mail-in ballot is counted and Biden is the anointed President...

People need their lives back, or you will become like Canada.

There seems to be finger pointing and “I told you so” at Texas, Georgia, Florida, and other Southern states for opening up early given the spike in COVID 19 cases

What does the thinking person think the numbers will be coming in a few weeks from cities that had massive protests? Where was the plea to “stay home, stay safe” from the politicians and experts?
We have been pretty much open since April 29th and now the numbers are rising. Hmm I think its protest that are causing this .

Saw a report, said they have not seen larges spike from the early protests and riot, possibly because outside and concentration dissipates more in open air and some protesters wearing masks.
1592418012901.png

So people are supposed to stay in their homes, their lives controlled until when? 2024? Or let me guess, just right after the last mail-in ballot is counted and Biden is the anointed President...

This is not about politics. It's about public health. I know it seems hopeless right now, but AS SOON as we have an effective vaccine, things will return to pretty much normal. If you're going to hope for anything, hope for that.

The commievirus exposure numbers are up because the testing for it is nearly ubiquitous.

It's really no more complicated than that.
Not according to the health directors. Hospitalizations are also up, so that means there really are more cases.

The commievirus exposure numbers are up because the testing for it is nearly ubiquitous.

Not according to the health directors. Hospitalizations are also up, so that means there really are more cases.
Nondescript "heath directors"....Doesn't pass the smell test through three face masks.

This is not about politics. It's about public health. I know it seems hopeless right now, but AS SOON as we have an effective vaccine, things will return to pretty much normal. If you're going to hope for anything, hope for that.
The fuck it's not about politics....The lockdowns were supposed to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed....Period, full stop.

All the moving of the goalposts after April 1st has been 100% politics.

The fuck it's not about politics....The lockdowns were supposed to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed....Period, full stop.

What I meant by that was that it is not some Democratic conspiracy to steal the election. IMO.

Those new numbers are not going to be pretty, that's for sure!

There is some hope that wearing masks as most were, being outside, and no common hard surfaces they all touch might reduce the spread, but there is for certain going to be more spread, than if they had stayed home!

Pray. It's our only hope!!! :eek-52:

Nondescript "heath directors"....Doesn't pass the smell test through three face masks.
Just go check out the state websites. Many have regularly updated information on current hospitalizations. The health directors of the states, and the CDC that monitors them all, are the ones who know.

Saw a report, said they have not seen larges spike from the early protests and riot, possibly because outside and concentration dissipates more in open air and some protesters wearing masks.
View attachment 351490
And most are young people. If you're under 60 the virus is less deadly than the flu. A lot less.

The contact tracers in New York City are not allowed to ask if those infected had been to the protests.

So fucking awesomely liberal.

It was the only choice, to buy some time, to get enough testing which we've been way, way, way behind on, so that we could trace the spread instead of fighting this in the blind, and only hope of reducing or containing it while in the blind....

Just go check out the state websites. Many have regularly updated information on current hospitalizations. The health directors of the states, and the CDC that monitors them all, are the ones who know.
The CDC is as corrupt and unreliable a federal agency as any of them....They've moved the goalposts so may times that it's hard to believe that they don't have a van line company on retainer.

The infection and hospitalizations were never not going to go up....You can't hide your way out of a virus going around.

At less than 1% for the senior population, I don't think that a spike in cases is going to matter. There weren't a lot of seniors at these riots.

Keep home if you are at risk. The rest of the population can carry on with their lives.

It was the only choice, to buy some time, to get enough testing which we've been way, way, way behind on, so that we could trace the spread instead of fighting this in the blind, and only hope of reducing or containing it while in the blind....
The "buying time" excuse ran out the moment that none of the emergency field hospitals got used and the Navy ships sailed....Admittedly after April 1, though it was known at that point that the hospitals were never going to be overrun.

Every single moment since that point has been pure 100% politics.

Forum List

Back