Florida sues bar that held drag shows for kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not blind, but you're delusional if you think that "faggots, trannies, and related perverts, are now openly going after children".

They're not even hiding it. They are doing it in the open, for all to see. You are either unimaginably blind, or willfully lying in order to protect these child abusers.

No they are not, Bob. Girls are 5 times more likely to be sexually abused than boys. Sexual assaults on boys are receive much more publicity, and are more frequently prosecuted, so it might seem there's more of it, but there's much, much less. People cover it up when their "funny uncle" is caught with their daughter. I know children who refused to prosecute a parent because the rest of the family would shun them if they did.

Most child sex predators are straight white men who are going after little girls, and even worse, most of these sexual assaults are by a family member or someone well known to the family.

I am not blind, but you're delusional if you think that "faggots, trannies, and related perverts, are now openly going after children". You've been completely brainwashed by the rightwing media seeking to keep the gullible in a state of outrage.

Watch the video clip in the OP and tell me if you think it's appropriate. It's a 15 second clip, you have no reason not to do it unless you're trying to cover for the abusers.

It is undeniably clear which side you are on. Be known by the company that you willfully choose to keep.
Competition shooters, church folk, and old dogs?

Watch the video clip in the OP and tell me if you think it's appropriate. It's a 15 second clip, you have no reason not to do it unless you're trying to cover for the abusers.
Going to have to agree. That didn't look like a "bar" in the vid.

Covering for and protecting those who sexually abuse children tells us everything that anyone needs to know about your character.
Covering for and protecting those who sexually abuse children tells us everything that anyone needs to know about your character.

This is the rule you agreed to:
  • No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia.

Au contraire. Our Clerk of the Session was FURIOUS with me for wanting to do background checks on kids' program leaders and just flat out refused to do it. Our church not only ran our own kids programs, but we rented out space to a local dance teacher who walked in off the street and asked to rent space.

My argument, that we had an obligation to our congregation to make sure we didn't get sued for letting an abuser into our programs, and to the neighbourhood to ensure that the programs in our building were safe for their kids fell on deaf ears.
Yes, I agree that background checks are important. More important is to not leave an adult alone with a child or children. Any class, or program should have at least two adults.
Your argument that such people in programs are always found out and booted out is wrong.
Also, not the argument I made. Booting out child molesters is the default for organizations that are not about the business of grooming kids for molestations, but I never said that they are "always" found out, nor that when found out, they are "always" booted out.

Point is that no one who is not a liberal LGBT-Q advocate is supporting and advocating for people who act out sexually in front of children or engage children in discussions of sexuality when they are supposed to be teaching them the ten commandments, or the times tables, or how to slide into second base, or tie a bowline, or whatever.

Constantly pausing lessons to talk about the teacher's alternative sexuality - or any sexuality - is something only a small segment of the population thinks is a good idea, but that small segment seems to have a grip on the media.
The Catholic Church and the Boys Scouts both paid out massive laws suits because when abuse was reported, they did NOTHING. When abuse was reported, they just moved the priest to another parish. The same thing happened with schools. These organizations don't want the bad publicity that charges and a trial would bring to their organizations so they protected the abusers, and covered up the abuse.
Yes, anytime you have any organization that brings non-related adults in contact with children, there is the potential for that to happen. When money and power is involved, those organizations too often cover up instead of fixing the problems.
And sadly, less than 1/3 of the abuse which occurs, is reported. The average pedophile assaults more than 100 children before being reported.

That creepy groomer guy was allowed to work with the kids in our congregation and there was nothing I could do to keep him away from our kids, other than to make sure he was never allowed to be alone with a child. When we moved and left the congregation, I told the new head of children's programming to make sure this guy was never allowed to be alone with a child - ever, and she nodded and said she was well aware of his inappropriate behaviour and would make sure the kids were protected.
Good, good.
The mother turned in the rapist.
I'd have to see evidence of that. When did she turn in the rapist? When she told the abortionist in Indiana that her daughter was pregnant?
The reports that the mother is defending the rapist are ALL on FOX News and they are vague at best. The report on FOX News said "After the arrest, a Telemundo reporter spoke to a woman who identified herself as the girl’s mother." So FOX didn't talk to the mother at all, and this unnamed Telemundo Reporter didn't verify that this woman was really the child's mother.

After the arrest, a Telemundo reporter spoke to a woman who identified herself as the girl’s mother.
What do you have against Telemundo? Why are they less honest than CNN?
I didn't watch the video. I don't watch right wing click bait.
Ok, well here's a screen shot:

Actually, I decided to delete the screen shot, since it shows a child in a sexual performance. That's against the law in Florida, and many other states. It's called "promoting a sexual performance by a child."

You would be outraged if that performer was a cis woman and men were watching her teach a two year old how to be a stripper, in front of a bunch of straight males. Why is this any different?

Drag performers are NOT teaching children about sex acts. They're just teaching the kids that gays are people too. Nothing more.
You think that because you did not watch the "right wing click bait" video. It showed a drag performer teaching a two year old how to be a stripper.

You are remaining willfully ignorant, which never leads to a sound political philosophy.

Last edited:
When you say "I would have to see it to comment on it" then say "I won't see it" then you ruin your already rock bottom credibility.

SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED rock bottom levels of credibility.

As with cross examination, you led yourself to having to see it, and thus your denial to see it is admissible as evidence of your inability and/or unwillingness to argue the point at hand.

I never ever commented on the video. I commented on the premise of the thread, and the hysteria of idiots like yourself over the idea of taking a kid to a drag show.

There are already laws on the books to keep kids out of strip clubs. This bar ignored them.

If this is the case, why is it necessary to pass special laws to keep kids out of drag shows????

Under such laws, Ross Petty's wonderful pantomimes would be illegal because they have men dressing as women, and playing women's roles. These productions are filmed and show every year on the CBC at Christmas, as part of their Holiday Specials. My daughter loved them on TV, but the kids would get very excited about seeing them in person. They got to boo Ross Petty, (he always played the villian), and when they booed him he would turn to the audience and insult them, and the kids would laugh and boo again.

Last edited:
I never ever commented on the video. I commented on the premise of the thread, and the hysteria of idiots like yourself over the idea of taking a kid to a drag show.
In this instance I am going with Marvin. The attached vid potentially shows illegal behavior.*

*Zincie is sad that he thinks I don't hang out with old dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back