DOJ Whistleblowers Exposing Corruption, Selective Prosecutions

Garland has given more than enough reason, in addition to whistleblower accounts, to warrant investigation.

Republicans have been investigating Hunter Biden since Joe was Vice President, and nobody has found ANYTHING so far but a bunch of photoshopped videos and fake emails.

While search for this NYT Article which the right wing media claims says its real, I found this:

I have found all kinds of stories about the NYT saying Hunter's laptop is real, but I can't find the NYT article. If someone has a link, please let me know. I think the NYT said that SOME of the stuff on the laptop was real, and right wing media distort that statement.

The guy who originally turned in the laptop says stuff that was purportedly on the laptop and leaked by right wing media was not on the laptop when he gave it to the FBI. And the Washington Post's review of his copy of the hard drive shows that some of the files on it were transferred from California to the laptop several days AFTER it was dropped off at his shop.

Republicans have been investigating Hunter Biden since Joe was Vice President, and nobody has found ANYTHING so far but a bunch of photoshopped videos and fake emails.

While search for this NYT Article which the right wing media claims says its real, I found this:

I have found all kinds of stories about the NYT saying Hunter's laptop is real, but I can't find the NYT article. If someone has a link, please let me know. I think the NYT said that SOME of the stuff on the laptop was real, and right wing media distort that statement.

The guy who originally turned in the laptop says stuff that was purportedly on the laptop and leaked by right wing media was not on the laptop when he gave it to the FBI. And the Washington Post's review of his copy of the hard drive shows that some of the files on it were transferred from California to the laptop several days AFTER it was dropped off at his shop.

Back to pathetic lying...

Even the fucking liars of Politifraud didn't claim that the photographs from the FBI verified authentic laptop were "photoshopped."

Congratulations, you have even less integrity than the pathological liars of Politifraud.

That's not easy to do.

I ignored the Voice of the Reich, it's behind a paywall. The holocaust deniers at the Old Grey Whore are irrelevant anyway.

Lol, the fbi said the laptop is real. Just wait till after the election. Then I believe they will use what they got to make Biden resign.

Lol, the fbi said the laptop is real. Just wait till after the election. Then I believe they will use what they got to make Biden resign.
They MUST impeach Quid Pro. Allowing him to resign isn't good enough. If he resigns, still run investigations and pursue criminal prosecution.

We must restore equality under the law - and that means the Reich must be held accountable.

Back to pathetic lying...

Even the fucking liars of Politifraud didn't claim that the photographs from the FBI verified authentic laptop were "photoshopped."

Congratulations, you have even less integrity than the pathological liars of Politifraud.

That's not easy to do.

I ignored the Voice of the Reich, it's behind a paywall. The holocaust deniers at the Old Grey Whore are irrelevant anyway.

There is no "FBI verified authentic laptop".

Look at you pretending you've got of shred of anything to support this bullshit. Where are your links Asshat???

There is no "FBI verified authentic laptop".

Just lying flat out. :thup:

It's just what you Nazis do.

Look at you pretending you've got of shred of anything to support this bullshit. Where are your links Asshat???

Fucking liars are irrelevant, ChiCom.

You're just a clown with nothing to say.

Just lying flat out. :thup:

It's just what you Nazis do.

Fucking liars are irrelevant, ChiCom.

You're just a clown with nothing to say.

FOX News is your source. You may as well use the Gateway Pundit when it comes to anything to do with the Bidens.

How come no one ever links to this article where the NYT said the laptop is real. I've seen no evidence that this is what they said, only reports on Murdoch owned media about an NYT story I cannot seem to find, and a WAPO story debunking Murdoch's claims that this is what the piece said. I've even asked for links if anyone has one, and no takers.

DOJ is completely compromised by communists bent on destroying the USA.

Garland as AG is ridiculous.

He goes after soccer moms.

Fuck this entire DOJ. Like half of it needs to be fired.

FOX News is your source. You may as well use the Gateway Pundit when it comes to anything to do with the Bidens.

No ChiCom, the FBI is my source.

You trying to lie about established fact is just pathetic.

How come no one ever links to this article where the NYT said the laptop is real. I've seen no evidence that this is what they said, only reports on Murdoch owned media about an NYT story I cannot seem to find, and a WAPO story debunking Murdoch's claims that this is what the piece said. I've even asked for links if anyone has one, and no takers.

The Voice of the Reich is irrelevant. They are nothing but propagandists. DailyKOS, NY Times - who fucking cares what they say? They aren't even in the same zip code as credible.

Further, the Voice of the Reich DID confirm the fact that Hunter's laptop and the emails in it are authentic - the only one still lying is you, moron.

Forum List

Back