Florida sues bar that held drag shows for kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This is how we get rid of the groomers.

The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) served a complaint Tuesday on a bar in Miami that offers drag shows to children, and which was recently featured in viral videos showing a topless drag queen attempting to entertain a young girl.

The R House bar, located in the Wynwood area of Miami, has 21 days to respond to the administrative complaint. If the bar is found to be in violation of local laws and codes, it could then lose its liquor license, effectively putting it out of business.

The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) served a complaint Tuesday on a bar in Miami that offers drag shows to children, and which was recently featured in viral videos showing a topless drag queen attempting to entertain a young girl.

The R House bar, located in the Wynwood area of Miami, has 21 days to respond to the administrative complaint. If the bar is found to be in violation of local laws and codes, it could then lose its liquor license, effectively putting it out of business.

I'm starting to really like DeSantis.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The clock is ticking!

Don't most jurisdictions prohibit minors from being in bars in the first place? Wouldn't merely allowing children into such an establishment be grounds for revoking that establishment's liquor license, even without the inappropriate sexual conduct aimed at minors?

I imagine the establishment was mindful to some extent regarding laws governing the presence of children, so it'll be interesting to see how this ends.

The only "groomer" I've ever met was an evangelical Christian man who just loved little girls. His behaviour around young children was alarming. I've done volunteer work with abused children and have been trained in spotting these creeps, and this guy hit every alarm bell there was. He volunteered to help lead virtually any new children's program which was proposed.

This is what these "groomers" do. They volunteer to be scout leaders, or minor league coaches, or choir leaders - anything that puts them in positions of trust and authority with children. I'd trust my kids with Tessie the Drag Queen any day of the week, before I'd ever leave them alone with Chris the Choir Leader.

Gays aren't after your kids, nor are they "grooming" them. The "groomers" are straight men who go after little girls.

Gays aren't after your kids, nor are they "grooming" them. The "groomers" are straight men who go after little girls.

Little boys are molested almost as often as little girls.

Who is molesting little boys? Not heterosexual men. By definition, a heterosexual is only interested in the opposite sex. A heterosexual man who is a pedophile would only be interested in molesting little girl, not little boys.

It's faggots that molest little boys. And although faggots make up less tha 4% of the population, they account for nearly half of all child molesters.

And you have to be blind not to see how faggots, trannies, and related perverts, are now openly going after children, in a manner that few heterosexual childfuckers would dare think of trying.

He sure knows how to pull the trigger.

A skill that Trump for all his "you're fired games" seriously lacked.

If Trump wins again, it had better be 'no more mr. nice guy'.

Well, let's see how it plays out.

It's faggots that molest little boys. And although faggots make up less tha 4% of the population, they account for nearly half of all child molesters.

Link? (I believe you, I just haven't seen those numbers collected before)

Little boys are molested almost as often as little girls.

Who is molesting little boys? Not heterosexual men. By definition, a heterosexual is only interested in the opposite sex. A heterosexual man who is a pedophile would only be interested in molesting little girl, not little boys.

And you have to be blind not to see how faggots, trannies, and related perverts, are now openly going after children, in a manner that few heterosexual childfuckers would dare think of trying.

No they are not, Bob. Girls are 5 times more likely to be sexually abused than boys. Sexual assaults on boys are receive much more publicity, and are more frequently prosecuted, so it might seem there's more of it, but there's much, much less. People cover it up when their "funny uncle" is caught with their daughter. I know children who refused to prosecute a parent because the rest of the family would shun them if they did.

Most child sex predators are straight white men who are going after little girls, and even worse, most of these sexual assaults are by a family member or someone well known to the family.

I am not blind, but you're delusional if you think that "faggots, trannies, and related perverts, are now openly going after children". You've been completely brainwashed by the rightwing media seeking to keep the gullible in a state of outrage.

Last edited:
The only "groomer" I've ever met was an evangelical Christian man who just loved little girls. His behaviour around young children was alarming. I've done volunteer work with abused children and have been trained in spotting these creeps, and this guy hit every alarm bell there was. He volunteered to help lead virtually any new children's program which was proposed.

This is what these "groomers" do. They volunteer to be scout leaders, or minor league coaches, or choir leaders - anything that puts them in positions of trust and authority with children. I'd trust my kids with Tessie the Drag Queen any day of the week, before I'd ever leave them alone with Chris the Choir Leader.

Deflection attempt noted and rejected.

How about commenting on the actual topic of the OP? Is letting kids into a bar to see a drag show OK or not?

Deflection attempt noted and rejected.

How about commenting on the actual topic of the OP? Is letting kids into a bar to see a drag show OK or not?
Sometimes performance and other spaces are adjacent to a bar; this will be an interesting case depending on the specifics of the establishment's set up.

Sometimes performance and other spaces are adjacent to a bar; this will be an interesting case depending on the specifics of the establishment's set up.
I haven't had reason to find out what current laws are, but my home state of SD allowed children into establishments that existed mainly for the serving of alcohol when I was growing up. I think it has to do with the service of food. I was just in an establishment in my town that, if it existed in Washington State where I used to live, would be called a tavern and would bar children. Different states, different laws.

The place that parades nude people in front of children not only needs to be shut down but its owners need to be imprisoned for child sexual abuse.

This is what these "groomers" do. They volunteer to be scout leaders, or minor league coaches, or choir leaders - anything that puts them in positions of trust and authority with children.
See, all that is true of some adults who work with children, volunteer or paid. The difference between that and the video is that none of the church members, or school teachers, or scout leaders or coaches, confronted with evidence of a groomer in their ranks, defend the grooming and accuse the ones objecting of being haters.

When pedophiles are found by non-liberals to be attempting to groom children, they are booted out of their organizations or professions and reported to law enforcement.
I'd trust my kids with Tessie the Drag Queen any day of the week, before I'd ever leave them alone with Chris the Choir Leader.

So, you fully approve of the tranny in the video? But you would be appalled if it were a cis woman teaching that little girl to be a stripper while surrounded by straight cis-men?

It is possible to be disgusted by both.

No they are not, Bob. Girls are 5 times more likely to be sexually abused than boys. Sexual assaults on boys are receive much more publicity, and are more frequently prosecuted, so it might seem there's more of it, but there's much, much less. People cover it up when their "funny uncle" is caught with their daughter. I know children who refused to prosecute a parent because the rest of the family would shun them if they did.
Is the girlfriend of the rapist of the ten year old girl in Ohio who took the child to Indianapolis to get an abortion where she falsely reported the rapist as a juvenile an example of that?

See, all that is true of some adults who work with children, volunteer or paid. The difference between that and the video is that none of the church members, or school teachers, or scout leaders or coaches, confronted with evidence of a groomer in their ranks, defend the grooming and accuse the ones objecting of being haters.

When pedophiles are found by non-liberals to be attempting to groom children, they are booted out of their organizations or professions and reported to law enforcement.

So, you fully approve of the tranny in the video? But you would be appalled if it were a cis woman teaching that little girl to be a stripper while surrounded by straight cis-men?

It is possible to be disgusted by both.

Is the girlfriend of the rapist of the ten year old girl in Ohio who took the child to Indianapolis to get an abortion where she falsely reported the rapist as a juvenile an example of that?
Oh my gladiolus

Grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back