Florida sues bar that held drag shows for kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deflection attempt noted and rejected.

How about commenting on the actual topic of the OP? Is letting kids into a bar to see a drag show OK or not?

I would want to see the drag show first. There's a lot of material in most drag shows that is unsuitable for children. I would expect that such material would be removed from a program intended for families, but I would want to be sure.

I used to take my kids to the Christmas Pantomimes in Toronto, that Ross Petty produced every year . These shows take a well loved story, and do a re-write, which includes men playing women's parts, in drag, which is a tradition in British Pantomimes. For example, in the story of Cinderella, Ross Petty played the part of the Evil Stepmother, and two men played the parts of the Ugly Stepsisters. In Aladdin, the part of Aladdin's mother was played by a man. The shows run throughout the month of December every year, and they are sell-outs.

I would want to see the drag show first. There's a lot of material in most drag shows that is unsuitable for children. I would expect that such material would be removed from a program intended for families, but I would want to be sure.

I used to take my kids to the Christmas Pantomimes in Toronto, that Ross Petty produced every year . These shows take a well loved story, and do a re-write, which includes men playing women's parts, in drag, which is a tradition in British Pantomimes. For example, in the story of Cinderella, Ross Petty played the part of the Evil Stepmother, and two men played the parts of the Ugly Stepsisters. In Aladdin, the part of Aladdin's mother was played by a man. The shows run throughout the month of December every year, and they are sell-outs.

So you expect people who define their worldview via kink to remove the kink from their show devoted to kink?

See, all that is true of some adults who work with children, volunteer or paid. The difference between that and the video is that none of the church members, or school teachers, or scout leaders or coaches, confronted with evidence of a groomer in their ranks, defend the grooming and accuse the ones objecting of being haters.

When pedophiles are found by non-liberals to be attempting to groom children, they are booted out of their organizations or professions and reported to law enforcement.

So, you fully approve of the tranny in the video? But you would be appalled if it were a cis woman teaching that little girl to be a stripper while surrounded by straight cis-men?

It is possible to be disgusted by both.

Is the girlfriend of the rapist of the ten year old girl in Ohio who took the child to Indianapolis to get an abortion where she falsely reported the rapist as a juvenile an example of that?

Au contraire. Our Clerk of the Session was FURIOUS with me for wanting to do background checks on kids' program leaders and just flat out refused to do it. Our church not only ran our own kids programs, but we rented out space to a local dance teacher who walked in off the street and asked to rent space.

My argument, that we had an obligation to our congregation to make sure we didn't get sued for letting an abuser into our programs, and to the neighbourhood to ensure that the programs in our building were safe for their kids fell on deaf ears.

Your argument that such people in programs are always found out and booted out is wrong. The Catholic Church and the Boys Scouts both paid out massive laws suits because when abuse was reported, they did NOTHING. When abuse was reported, they just moved the priest to another parish. The same thing happened with schools. These organizations don't want the bad publicity that charges and a trial would bring to their organizations so they protected the abusers, and covered up the abuse.

And sadly, less than 1/3 of the abuse which occurs, is reported. The average pedophile assaults more than 100 children before being reported.

That creepy groomer guy was allowed to work with the kids in our congregation and there was nothing I could do to keep him away from our kids, other than to make sure he was never allowed to be alone with a child. When we moved and left the congregation, I told the new head of children's programming to make sure this guy was never allowed to be alone with a child - ever, and she nodded and said she was well aware of his inappropriate behaviour and would make sure the kids were protected.

The mother turned in the rapist. The reports that the mother is defending the rapist are ALL on FOX News and they are vague at best. The report on FOX News said "After the arrest, a Telemundo reporter spoke to a woman who identified herself as the girl’s mother." So FOX didn't talk to the mother at all, and this unnamed Telemundo Reporter didn't verify that this woman was really the child's mother.

After the arrest, a Telemundo reporter spoke to a woman who identified herself as the girl’s mother.

I didn't watch the video. I don't watch right wing click bait. Drag performers are NOT teaching children about sex acts. They're just teaching the kids that gays are people too. Nothing more.

Last edited:
So you expect people who define their worldview via kink to remove the kink from their show devoted to kink?

The world view of gay people isn't defined by "kink". And there really isn't much "kink" to gay shows.

Yes, when people are performing for a specific audience, I expect the material to be appropriate for the audience. If you're doing a family friendly performance, I expect the profanity and sexual references to be removed.
Deflection attempt noted and rejected.

How about commenting on the actual topic of the OP? Is letting kids into a bar to see a drag show OK or not?

Every time we correct the lies, disinformation and right wing delusions you people are posting with facts, and reality and hard data, you accuse of us of "deflections". Yes, we're trying to deflect you from ignorance and delusions, to reality and facts. You fools just refuse to accept reality. It's what you do.

Right wing media is just cranking out this bullshit to keep YOU in a state of outrage, and like Pavlov's dogs, where you are barking and carrying on over the latest bell being rung. Pedophilia.

There is a MASSIVE epidemic of child sexual abuse in the world, and it's coming from STRAIGHT MEN or REPRESSED AND CLOSETED GAYS openly gay men or trannies. All of my male gay friends are just as disgusted by pedophiles as you are, and none of them have ever touched a child, nor would they. The date MEN, not boys, or teenagers. ADULT MEN. They're cruising bars where you have to be of age to even get in the place.

Watch the clip in the OP. Is that appropriate for the little kid in the video?

The world view of gay people isn't defined by "kink". And there really isn't much "kink" to gay shows.

Yes, when people are performing for a specific audience, I expect the material to be appropriate for the audience. If you're doing a family friendly performance, I expect the profanity and sexual references to be removed.

Every time we correct the lies, disinformation and right wing delusions you people are posting with facts, and reality and hard data, you accuse of us of "deflections". Yes, we're trying to deflect you from ignorance and delusions, to reality and facts. You fools just refuse to accept reality. It's what you do.

Right wing media is just cranking out this bullshit to keep YOU in a state of outrage, and like Pavlov's dogs, where you are barking and carrying on over the latest bell being rung. Pedophilia.

There is a MASSIVE epidemic of child sexual abuse in the world, and it's coming from STRAIGHT MEN or REPRESSED AND CLOSETED GAYS openly gay men or trannies. All of my male gay friends are just as disgusted by pedophiles as you are, and none of them have ever touched a child, nor would they. The date MEN, not boys, or teenagers. ADULT MEN. They're cruising bars where you have to be of age to even get in the place.

Drag is a kink. LGBT(whatever) is people defining themselves primarily by who and how they fuck.

Most transexuals these days aren't gender dysphoric, they have a fetish and are trying to make it into a protected class.

It's insane to try to keep little kids out of topless drag shows in bars?

It's not insane to try to keep kids out of this drag show, but it is insane to go over the top and have a hysterical melt down over the idea. I wouldn't take my kid to a strip joint where women were half naked either, but I wouldn't be hysterically going on about it like it was the end of civilization as we know it, if it happened.

I wouldn't be passing legislation to prevent it from ever happening, and have the children of strippers who take their kids to work investigated by child welfare people.

Of course you're so fully conditioned to be utterly terrified of drag queens and gays that your total hysteria on the issue would be funny if except that there is much violence against gays and especially trans people, that sane people have to treat this very seriously.

The bitch already said she's not going to watch it. She doesn't dare. It'll prove her wrong.

We've had this discussion before. If I know someone is lying to me and feeding me bullshit, right from work one, why would I waste by time watching the lies and the bullshit?

How many of the links that I post, have you read????? How many of the videos that I post, have YOU watched.

We've had this discussion before. If I know someone is lying to me and feeding me bullshit, right from work one, why would I waste by time watching the lies and the bullshit?

How many of the links that I post, have you read????? How many of the videos that I post, have YOU watched.

When you say "I would have to see it to comment on it" then say "I won't see it" then you ruin your already rock bottom credibility.

SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED rock bottom levels of credibility.

As with cross examination, you led yourself to having to see it, and thus your denial to see it is admissible as evidence of your inability and/or unwillingness to argue the point at hand.

I generally pay very little attention to your hysteria and lies.

Nobody does.

Look at how people react to you.

Go find a friendlier place.

Last edited:
It's not insane to try to keep kids out of this drag show, but it is insane to go over the top and have a hysterical melt down over the idea. I wouldn't take my kid to a strip joint where women were half naked either, but I wouldn't be hysterically going on about it like it was the end of civilization as we know it, if it happened.

I wouldn't be passing legislation to prevent it from ever happening, and have the children of strippers who take their kids to work investigated by child welfare people.

Of course you're so fully conditioned to be utterly terrified of drag queens and gays that your total hysteria on the issue would be funny if except that there is much violence against gays and especially trans people, that sane people have to treat this very seriously.
Trying to keep kids away from drag shows is a "hysterical melt down"?
What does this have to do with "violence against gays and especially trans people"?
Appears YOU are the one who is "hysterical".

Little boys are molested almost as often as little girls.

Who is molesting little boys? Not heterosexual men. By definition, a heterosexual is only interested in the opposite sex. A heterosexual man who is a pedophile would only be interested in molesting little girl, not little boys.

It's faggots that molest little boys. And although faggots make up less tha 4% of the population, they account for nearly half of all child molesters.

And you have to be blind not to see how faggots, trannies, and related perverts, are now openly going after children, in a manner that few heterosexual childfuckers would dare think of trying.
Libs claim that faggots who molest little boys are actually hetero sexual.

Trying to keep kids away from drag shows is a "hysterical melt down"?
What does this have to do with "violence against gays and especially trans people"?
Appears YOU are the one who is "hysterical".
She's a nasty little thing who has her favorite helpers on a chain doing her whiny dirty work.

She's so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back