Florida school board member takes elementary kids on field trip to gay bar.

What's the right's paranoia over LGBTQ's all about. Even Ashli Babbitt was a bi, and they worship her dead body.

It's not a big deal, it was Ashli's choice too and that didn't harm anybody.

I have a few questions:

• Since when do school board members take kids on field trips?
  • Since when do we take elementary kids to bars?
  • Since when do we take elementary kids to gay bars?

https://twitter.com/tedcruz
Florida school board member takes elementary school students on field trip to gay bar: 'SO honored'

Damn, I only got to take field trips to the aquarium and the science museum growing up.
And nobody ever bought me a drink....not even a soda. :)
Field trip we went on was to a farm.

Wasn't very exciting at all.

(It was my uncles farm)

"The students and I had a fun walk over and learned a lot about our community! A huge thank you to Rosie's Bar and Grill for hosting this special field trip every year!"

Do kids even know what gay is at that age?
Question for you Otis...Whether the children do, or don't know what "gay" is, do you
think that it's a wise decision? What would their parents feelings be on their child going to a "gay" bar?

Question for you Otis...Whether the children do, or don't know what "gay" is, do you
think that it's a wise decision? What would their parents feelings be on their child going to a "gay" bar?
How different is it from just a bar and grill?

I have a few questions:

• Since when do school board members take kids on field trips?
  • Since when do we take elementary kids to bars?
  • Since when do we take elementary kids to gay bars?

https://twitter.com/tedcruz
Florida school board member takes elementary school students on field trip to gay bar: 'SO honored'

Saw this thread title and thought, 'this has got to be political satire or some kind of sardonic gag.' Well I'll be damned . . . it's for real, huh? This school board member is a Cultural Marxist who needs to be stood up on a wall and face a firing squad.

What's the right's paranoia over LGBTQ's all about. Even Ashli Babbitt was a bi, and they worship her dead body.

It's not a big deal, it was Ashli's choice too and that didn't harm anybody.
I realize you are a foreign apparatchik here to sow discord, but the issue here has to do with children and the appropriatness of taking them to a gay bar as part of their schooling.

Anybody with even the slightest iota of common sense realizes this is an utterly stupid and ridiculous action that has NOTHING to do with education.

Moonglow
Is Appleby's considered a bar and grill as you suggest, or are they a restaurant?
I know what a bar and grill looks like and so do you, the main business is serving
alcohol primarily and usually a small kitchen in the back.
Appleby's primary business is food. But, you knew that. You just
feel the need to make noise like a screaming two year old child.
I can only imagine what kind of parent you were to your 4 kids.

Last edited:
cannot the same be said about any bar? That was normally my reason for going, looking for "love"!
4th graders should not be encouraged to “hook up”

I understand the anything goes, no limits mentality of the left when it comes to sex

But that should not apply to children

Looking over the menu that was posted on the tweeter, I see some of their popular dishes are the Young Ranch Hand, the Bacon Bitty Bang Bang, the Rhoda Cowboy, the Big Dripper Wrap, The Left One (because sometimes the left one is bigger, it states)

Forum List

Back