Florida school board member takes elementary kids on field trip to gay bar.

What's the right's paranoia over LGBTQ's all about. Even Ashli Babbitt was a bi, and they worship her dead body.

It's not a big deal, it was Ashli's choice too and that didn't harm anybody.
According to reports. NYPost said it so it MUST be true. *eye roll*.

The Gracie Report says Donald H has a threesome with men that he rents rooms to but they all collect in his mancave to get it on every night. I said it, so it MUST be true, right?

Moonglow
Is Appleby's considered a bar and grill as you suggest, or are they a restaurant?
I know what a bar and grill looks like and so do you, the main business is serving
alcohol primarily and usually a small kitchen in the back.
Appleby's primary business is food. But, you knew that. You just
feel the need to make noise like a screaming two year old child.
I can only imagine what kind of parent you were to your 4 kids.
He is a professional troll that is here 24/7/365. Why anyone pays attention to him or even attempts convos with him, is beyond me.

I realize you are a foreign apparatchik here to sow discord, but the issue here has to do with children and the appropriatness of taking them to a gay bar as part of their schooling.

Anybody with even the slightest iota of common sense realizes this is an utterly stupid and ridiculous action that has NOTHING to do with education.
He knows that. See, every time he pokes his head in here to troll a thread, he is spanking his monkey. It excites him when he is addressed.

I thought it was illegal to bring minors into a bar.
It is perfectly legal in all states for miners to go into bars. Especially after a hard day at the mines, they may need to unwind. Throw the hard hat and lamp into the locker, take a shower, change clothes and you are good to go!

Oh, wait! You said "minors".

Never mind! :abgg2q.jpg:

I have a few questions:

• Since when do school board members take kids on field trips?
  • Since when do we take elementary kids to bars?
  • Since when do we take elementary kids to gay bars?

https://twitter.com/tedcruz
Florida school board member takes elementary school students on field trip to gay bar: 'SO honored'
I wonder how many parents refused to sign the permission slip, telling the kid that if daddy and mommy hung out at gay bars, you wouldn't even be here now.

4th graders should not be encouraged to “hook up”

I understand the anything goes, no limits mentality of the left when it comes to sex

But that should not apply to children

Agree 100%.

It's kinda why it may not be appropriate for an elementary school field trip.
I went to the Wonder Bread factory in Spokane Wa. in the 50's.
Now it's a field trip to a gay bar in the new millennium

If only I had said that in post number 13....oh wait...I did

IDK on this one. I would need to hear more details. I mean we went on a tour of a beer factory when I was in 6th or 7th grade. We just weren't allowed the free samples LOL. In high school we had some little class local trips like my english class went to a restaurant that was in an allegedly haunted house when we were reading Poe and my French class got to go have a french cuisine lunch at a place that was a restaurant during the day, and just a bar at night. Maybe the incredible Rosie's has a pop art collection we are unaware of or something.

I realize you are a foreign apparatchik here to sow discord, but the issue here has to do with children and the appropriatness of taking them to a gay bar as part of their schooling.

Anybody with even the slightest iota of common sense realizes this is an utterly stupid and ridiculous action that has NOTHING to do with education.
I would see it as higher education on a child's level. What could be mor appropriate for a child than teaching it tolerance of the lifestyles of others.
I realize this is a foreiign concept to most Americans. And just look at the hate and racism that Trumpism is teaching American children!

I would see it as higher education on a child's level. What could be mor appropriate for a child than teaching it tolerance of the lifestyles of others.
I realize this is a foreiign concept to most Americans. And just look at the hate and racism that Trumpism is teaching American children!
Go back to Pakistan.

Forum List

Back