VA Dept of Education Promoted Book Embracing CRT Curriculum While McAuliffe was Governor

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The push for CRT in Virginia public schools got its start when McAuliffe was Governor, and the push for a curriculum that makes whites out as racists and the country as some evil racist nation continues with Northam. In fact, Northam recently said that people who aren’t supporting the racist agenda are racists themselves.

But sure, nothing to see here….

What are you clowns afraid of?

Is CRT a "Big Lie". looolol
or
do you not like it's perceived message.

The push for CRT in Virginia public schools got its start when McAuliffe was Governor, and the push for a curriculum that makes whites out as racists and the country as some evil racist nation continues with Northam. In fact, Northam recently said that people who aren’t supporting the racist agenda are racists themselves.

This article won't help McAuliffe either. All these exposees may bring down the Dems, from the statehouses to Congress. I hope.

CRT has become the white racist boogeyman.

These assholes "see it" everywhere

What if black people were told everyday their crime rate was 4 times whites
Ya think they wouldn’t push back
How about the TRUTH.

You have a problem with the truth?

That's why I asked.
Do you consider any form of CRT to be a "Big Lie."?

The culture war rots the mind

I love how leftists are like "NOBODY IS TEACHING CRT"

You see examples daily of how whiteness is a problem, how America was founded on racist principles etc. It's like me being a teacher and saying "Hey, I'm not teaching Christianity, but Jesus is our savior and you must believe in Him to get to heaven"

Youngkin is way ahead, but he needs a big lead to ensure a win - and this document provides it. It puts the lie to Maculiffe’s claim that CRT is not being taught, and won’t be. As much as he (and his enabling leftists) insist it’s a conspiracy that the evil dissenters are making up, the fact remains that WHILE HE WAS GOVERNOR, his Department of Education put out a memo that said:

1) Teachers need to embrace critical race theory (!!!)
2) (The goal is to) re-engineer attitudes and belief systems
3) Reconstruct the imagery of the black male

….and much more

Youngkin is way ahead, but he needs a big lead to ensure a win - and this document provides it. It puts the lie to Maculiffe’s claim that CRT is not being taught, and won’t be. As much as he (and his enabling leftists) insist it’s a conspiracy that the evil dissenters are making up, the fact remains that WHILE HE WAS GOVERNOR, his Department of Education put out a memo that said:

1) Teachers need to embrace critical race theory (!!!)
2) (The goal is to) re-engineer attitudes and belief systems
3) Reconstruct the imagery of the black male

….and much more
That reminds me of the same response they have about White Genocide/Great replacement. If you are against it and you are warning people about it, then you are a racist conspiracy theorist. If you say that it is a great thing, then they will celebrate it with you and admit is it true. They'll even display their timeclock for the demise of Whites. It is a mass gaslighting operation designed to destroy White people, and is orchestrated by Jewish organizations, the Catholic church, and opportunistic Democrats and other Leftists, as well is competing racial groups who are being used as pawns along with the mercenary migrants.

Last edited:
I love how leftists are like "NOBODY IS TEACHING CRT"

You see examples daily of how whiteness is a problem, how America was founded on racist principles etc. It's like me being a teacher and saying "Hey, I'm not teaching Christianity, but Jesus is our savior and you must believe in Him to get to heaven"
They can't see it because they have been marinated in anti-White racism their whole lives. It is ubiquitous to them, as is their perception that all non-Whites are relentless victims of White racism.

You are so much a liar. I suppose slavery was not racist. Segregation was not racist. Events such as the Trail of Tears were not racist. The state of Texas proves CRT is true. The Republican Party is racist.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back