Florida OG's Say "We Need A New Guy"

well, there is the

Lincoln Project
&
Republican Voters Against Trump

so why not them? if FLA goes to biden, then that will be icing on the cake.

How many times do you have to be told!!!
We hate RINO's as much as we hate the left.

how many times do YOU hafta be told that being a
partisan stooge,
towing the party line,
&
putting party over country is no way to go thru life, son.
Notice how angry he is. Pent up anger. Losing is hard to do.

they are either seeing the writing on the wall - or in such denial, they refuse to even fathom donny losing.

either way - it's fun to watch.

You haven't figured it out yet...have you, Playtime? If Trump does win...then you lose. If Biden wins...then you lose AGAIN because the Democrats have zero solutions to fixing economies...improving race relations...insuring law and order and solving the immigration problem...something that will quickly become apparent!

So have "fun" watching either of those scenarios play out!

biden isn't the best choice, no arguement there. BUT trump has proven that he is as incompetent as many feared. he can't hang onto anybody worth a damn & hasta keep recycling the same old anklegrabbers with no soul & place them into positions they are not qualified for.

AND biden isn't a sociopathatic, malignant narcissist, with arrested development & a syphilitic brain, in posession of the nuclear code.

donny is also doing ZERO in the way of finding out about putin's bounty on our troops. you do know, we have a name - a dollar amt ($100K per dead troop) & hard copy wire transfers to an afghani bank.

all donny does is cry 'hoax' instead of stepping up & doing what he is supposta do.

hmmmm... why is that?

Because maybe neighborhoods burning to the ground and attempted voter intimidation across America may be a higher priority..just maybe..

wow - really, marion? is that the best excuse you got to cover for him? holy cow.

a 'president' should be capable of muti tasking.
Men don't multi-task, sweetie. :itsok:
We take on a job and get it done, then think about what's next.
Women..women can multi-task.
Y'all have that over us. It is what it is. :dunno:

well, there is the

Lincoln Project
&

partisan stooge,
towing the party line,
&

Uuuhh....we're doing the exact opposite demwit.

lol... you go with that.

Why do you think Trump was elected demwit?

Because the tard herd is dumber than he is, you people were sold on a snake oil salesman.
MAGA!!!!!

My people?
Who do you think I am?

Dumballday if ewe support the Orange shit giblet snake oil salesman.

And you support Xi and pootin. Which one of them do you work for?

Neither, ewe of course do know Vlad is trumps dad don't ewe.

Yeah, he's YOUR daddy....

Here's YOUR hero obummer, bowing down to his master, pootin. Who's putz he happens to be.

Lol, ya tRamp believes his das Vlad over his own intelligence agencies and the FBI. Swallow that little load off commie jizz ewe uninformed ball washer.
MAGA!!!!!

And I can hear with my own ears as your hero tells pootin he is ready to do his bidding.

Donald tRump "I don't see why it would be Russia. My dad Vlad told me it was not."

MAGA!!!!!!

Lol, ya tRamp believes his das Vlad over his own intelligence agencies and the FBI. Swallow that little load off commie jizz ewe uninformed ball washer.
MAGA!!!!!
Hey man, I'm not gonna report that, because Lord knows I do enough of my own, but that is just a serious shitpost.
Possibly the worst typing of nothing I've ever seen on the internet, and I've been on it since '97.

Yes,everything ewe post is shit. Try again.

MAGA!!!!!
Hey man, I'm not gonna report that, because Lord knows I do enough of my own, but that is just a serious shitpost.
Possibly the worst typing of nothing I've ever seen on the internet, and I've been on it since '97.

STFU you IQ of 88 POS.

MAGA!!!!!

STFU you IQ of 88 POS.

Lol, the keyboard warrior blows more shit. That makes my IQ 17 points higher than yours.
I don't think I will why don't YOU do something about tough guy!!!

well, there is the

Lincoln Project
&

partisan stooge,
towing the party line,
&

Bellows the hyper partisan stooge.

Projection is thy middle name.

i am an indy & have voted across the spectrum of political parties. i vote for issues, not people. i've vote (D), (R) & green party. in fact - i voted for nader in 2000 against gore & my own state senator...

i bet i've voted for more (R)s than you would ever vote for a (D).

You'd be right about that.
There hasnt been a Dem worth voting for in three decades.

you voted for W twice?

that 'splains alot.

Sometimes ya gotta hold your nose and vote for the lesser of two evils.

well, there is the

Lincoln Project
&

partisan stooge,
towing the party line,
&

they are either seeing the writing on the wall - or in such denial, they refuse to even fathom donny losing.

You haven't figured it out yet...have you, Playtime? If Trump does win...then you lose. If Biden wins...then you lose AGAIN because the Democrats have zero solutions to fixing economies...improving race relations...insuring law and order and solving the immigration problem...something that will quickly become apparent!

biden isn't the best choice, no arguement there. BUT trump has proven that he is as incompetent as many feared. he can't hang onto anybody worth a damn & hasta keep recycling the same old anklegrabbers with no soul & place them into positions they are not qualified for.

AND biden isn't a sociopathatic, malignant narcissist, with arrested development & a syphilitic brain, in posession of the nuclear code.

donny is also doing ZERO in the way of finding out about putin's bounty on our troops. you do know, we have a name - a dollar amt ($100K per dead troop) & hard copy wire transfers to an afghani bank.

all donny does is cry 'hoax' instead of stepping up & doing what he is supposta do.

hmmmm... why is that?

Best unemployment #'s in decades and a rising economy.
Yeah that sure sucks.
This is why I dont take you clowns seriously.

because there were just enough of these, hayseed:

View attachment 359053

hopefully enough have seen the light, realized they have been duped, & will vote the tribblehead out.

seems like that list is growing...

there are lots more, but you stay dwelling the deplorable basket 'cause donny loves you long time.

Yeah, insulting peoples' intelligence is a great way to win them over!

/sarcasm. :rolleyes-41:

I'm telling you right now: Most Americans are of average or better intelligence. They see through the bullshit.

most people do see thru the bullshit - that's why donny only won by 75K that got him the EC. even more eyes are open this time around - cause they see the results of a trump administration.

Yeah they do...thats why he's going to win again.
By an even larger margin.

well, there is the

Lincoln Project
&

partisan stooge,
towing the party line,
&

hmmmm... why is that?

Your buddy Shifty Shit knew about the bounties back in February yet chose to keep his mouth shut about em.

well, there is the

Lincoln Project
&

partisan stooge,
towing the party line,
&

hmmmm... why is that?
You have a name? I didn't realize that you were not only a message board troll but work for US intelligence, Playtime!

What you have are allegations. What you on the left have DONE with those allegations is rather amusing!

well, there is the

Lincoln Project
&

partisan stooge,
towing the party line,
&

hmmmm... why is that?

Your buddy Shifty Shit knew about the bounties back in February yet chose to keep his mouth shut about em.

lol!!!!!!!!!! an article by the federalist does not equate to unbiased facts.

uh - do you know what PDB means?

PRESIDENTIAL daily briefings.

oh yaaaaaaa.............. adam schiff is not the PRESIDENT, thereby can NOT do anything no matter what.

doy doy doy. stop trying to shift blame -the buck stops at yer chosen one's cheeto dusted finger tips; where he had the RESPONSIBILITY & the 'power' to do what needs to be done. not the chair of the house intel committee.

your reply to justify donny's incompetency & spewing that it's a 'hoax':

cornflake.gif

View attachment 359053

hopefully enough have seen the light, realized they have been duped, & will vote the tribblehead out.

there are lots more, but you stay dwelling the deplorable basket 'cause donny loves you long time.

I'm telling you right now: Most Americans are of average or better intelligence. They see through the bullshit.

'poorly' educated is not the same as 'un' educated. i barely got my GED, but what i do is search out credible sources to find out facts. i don't accept sound bites or edited videos or talking head pundits' words as fact just because it re enforces my opinion, even though it might make me feel warm & fuzzy.

opinions are not facts & truth.

but most of donny's 30% really are that lazy & poorly educated to go beyond their comfort zone.

& donny counts on that to keep him being adored.

well, there is the

Lincoln Project
&

partisan stooge,
towing the party line,
&

hmmmm... why is that?

Because maybe neighborhoods burning to the ground and attempted voter intimidation across America may be a higher priority..just maybe..

wow - really, marion? is that the best excuse you got to cover for him? holy cow.

a 'president' should be capable of muti tasking.
Men don't multi-task, sweetie. :itsok:
We take on a job and get it done, then think about what's next.
Women..women can multi-task.
Y'all have that over us. It is what it is. :dunno:

uh-huh. that's a lame excuse, marion.

donny has advisors. most - if not all of the the competent ones are gone. either resigned or fired for CONtradicting him.

he doesn't know wtf he's doing nr the majority of his administration.

well, there is the

Lincoln Project
&

partisan stooge,
towing the party line,
&

Bellows the hyper partisan stooge.

Projection is thy middle name.

i am an indy & have voted across the spectrum of political parties. i vote for issues, not people. i've vote (D), (R) & green party. in fact - i voted for nader in 2000 against gore & my own state senator...

i bet i've voted for more (R)s than you would ever vote for a (D).

You'd be right about that.
There hasnt been a Dem worth voting for in three decades.

you voted for W twice?

that 'splains alot.

Sometimes ya gotta hold your nose and vote for the lesser of two evils.

apparently you didn't take yer own advise.

Yeah that sure sucks.

you mean the 10% unemployment rate that obama inherited from another incompetent president, & cut it in 1/2 to 5% despite having a (R) majority CONgress for 6 of the 8 years of his administration - - - then donny piggybacked off of that & only reuced it by +/- 1.5% despite having a (R) CONgress for 1/2 the time he was in office?

View attachment 359053

'poorly' educated is not the same as 'un' educated. i barely got my GED, but what i do is search out credible sources to find out facts. i don't accept sound bites or edited videos or talking head pundits' words as fact just because it re enforces my opinion, even though it might make me feel warm & fuzzy.

but most of donny's 30% really are that lazy & poorly educated to go beyond their comfort zone.

Yet you come on here and regurgitate talking head pundit's words and the media's sound bites as fact? I'm amused by your contention that it's conservatives that are lazy and poorly educated when it's the left that demands things like a living wage for all even those who choose not to work and still believe that socialism is the solution to our problems!

well, there is the

Lincoln Project
&

partisan stooge,
towing the party line,
&

hmmmm... why is that?

& whatever intel he DID know about - - - he had to keep his mouth shut because

A) he is sworn to keep classified materials secret.

B) has zero authority to DO anything.

doy doy fucking DOY.

View attachment 359053

Yet you come on here and regurgitate talking head pundit's words and the media's sound bites as fact? I'm amused by your contention that it's conservatives that are lazy and poorly educated when it's the left that demands things like a living wage for all even those who choose not to work and still believe that socialism is the solution to our problems!

uh - whatever i say on here as a fact - IS fact. after making sure it is.

i can always back up what i say. always.

you sound snowflakey.

Yeah that sure sucks.

you mean the 10% unemployment rate that obama inherited from another incompetent president, & cut it in 1/2 to 5% despite having a (R) majority CONgress for 6 of the 8 years of his administration - - - then donny piggybacked off of that & only reuced it by +/- 1.5% despite having a (R) CONgress for 1/2 the time he was in office?
Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since FDR and The Great Depression! His lack of a coherent policy to grow the economy and create jobs was so bad that two years into his first term in office his Administration basically stopped trying! The only things that kept his economic numbers from being historically bad was the GOP taking back control of the Senate so that he couldn't pass more jobs killing legislation like Cap & Trade and an oil and natural gas boom created by fracking advances that he actively opposed!

Forum List

Back