Florida OG's Say "We Need A New Guy"

soooooooooo? the similarities in the intent on how it's drawn is what matters.
The “intent” is pride in being an American

does that feeling of pride register with you?

uh -huh - 'pride'.

just like those fine people were showing their pride., right?

Unite%20the%20Right%20Heil%20Stance.jpg
You will have to ask them because they dont represent me and I dont represent them

why do you hate America so much?

Lol, ya tRamp believes his das Vlad over his own intelligence agencies and the FBI. Swallow that little load off commie jizz ewe uninformed ball washer.
MAGA!!!!!
Hey man, I'm not gonna report that, because Lord knows I do enough of my own, but that is just a serious shitpost.
Possibly the worst typing of nothing I've ever seen on the internet, and I've been on it since '97.

well, there is the

Lincoln Project
&
Republican Voters Against Trump

so why not them? if FLA goes to biden, then that will be icing on the cake.

How many times do you have to be told!!!
We hate RINO's as much as we hate the left.

how many times do YOU hafta be told that being a
partisan stooge,
towing the party line,
&
putting party over country is no way to go thru life, son.
Notice how angry he is. Pent up anger. Losing is hard to do.

they are either seeing the writing on the wall - or in such denial, they refuse to even fathom donny losing.

either way - it's fun to watch.

You haven't figured it out yet...have you, Playtime? If Trump does win...then you lose. If Biden wins...then you lose AGAIN because the Democrats have zero solutions to fixing economies...improving race relations...insuring law and order and solving the immigration problem...something that will quickly become apparent!

So have "fun" watching either of those scenarios play out!

biden isn't the best choice, no arguement there. BUT trump has proven that he is as incompetent as many feared. he can't hang onto anybody worth a damn & hasta keep recycling the same old anklegrabbers with no soul & place them into positions they are not qualified for.

AND biden isn't a sociopathatic, malignant narcissist, with arrested development & a syphilitic brain, in posession of the nuclear code.

donny is also doing ZERO in the way of finding out about putin's bounty on our troops. you do know, we have a name - a dollar amt ($100K per dead troop) & hard copy wire transfers to an afghani bank.

all donny does is cry 'hoax' instead of stepping up & doing what he is supposta do.

hmmmm... why is that?

uh -huh - 'pride'.

What are these is doing the main stream rap music isn’t doing

wanna retry that reply & use english this time?

uh -huh - 'pride'.

You will have to ask them because they dont represent me and I dont represent them

lol... i didn't vote for a putin puppet.

why do YOU hate amerika?

Why do you think Trump was elected demwit?

because there were just enough of these, hayseed:

View attachment 359053

hopefully enough have seen the light, realized they have been duped, & will vote the tribblehead out.

seems like that list is growing...

there are lots more, but you stay dwelling the deplorable basket 'cause donny loves you long time.

Yeah, insulting peoples' intelligence is a great way to win them over!

/sarcasm. :rolleyes-41:

I'm telling you right now: Most Americans are of average or better intelligence. They see through the bullshit.

uh -huh - 'pride'.

why do YOU hate amerika?
Why do you call it "Amerika"?

uh -huh - 'pride'.

What are these guys doing main stream rap music isn’t doing

Why do you think Trump was elected demwit?

because there were just enough of these, hayseed:

View attachment 359053

hopefully enough have seen the light, realized they have been duped, & will vote the tribblehead out.

seems like that list is growing...

there are lots more, but you stay dwelling the deplorable basket 'cause donny loves you long time.

Yeah, insulting peoples' intelligence is a great way to win them over!

/sarcasm. :rolleyes-41:

I'm telling you right now: Most Americans are of average or better intelligence. They see through the bullshit.

most people do see thru the bullshit - that's why donny only won by 75K that got him the EC. even more eyes are open this time around - cause they see the results of a trump administration.

well, there is the

Lincoln Project
&

partisan stooge,
towing the party line,
&

they are either seeing the writing on the wall - or in such denial, they refuse to even fathom donny losing.

You haven't figured it out yet...have you, Playtime? If Trump does win...then you lose. If Biden wins...then you lose AGAIN because the Democrats have zero solutions to fixing economies...improving race relations...insuring law and order and solving the immigration problem...something that will quickly become apparent!

biden isn't the best choice, no arguement there. BUT trump has proven that he is as incompetent as many feared. he can't hang onto anybody worth a damn & hasta keep recycling the same old anklegrabbers with no soul & place them into positions they are not qualified for.

AND biden isn't a sociopathatic, malignant narcissist, with arrested development & a syphilitic brain, in posession of the nuclear code.

donny is also doing ZERO in the way of finding out about putin's bounty on our troops. you do know, we have a name - a dollar amt ($100K per dead troop) & hard copy wire transfers to an afghani bank.

all donny does is cry 'hoax' instead of stepping up & doing what he is supposta do.

hmmmm... why is that?

Because maybe neighborhoods burning to the ground and attempted voter intimidation across America may be a higher priority..just maybe..

uh -huh - 'pride'.

why do YOU hate amerika?
Why do you call it "Amerika"?

why do you think?

uh -huh - 'pride'.

What are these guys doing main stream rap music isn’t doing

oh ok - that's much better.

cool story bruh.

well, there is the

Lincoln Project
&

partisan stooge,
towing the party line,
&

hmmmm... why is that?

Because maybe neighborhoods burning to the ground and attempted voter intimidation across America may be a higher priority..just maybe..

wow - really, marion? is that the best excuse you got to cover for him? holy cow.

a 'president' should be capable of muti tasking.

People will vote for Trump because there is no one else. There is Burn Loot Murder, destruction, Seattle, Baltimore, Chicago look at what Democrats have done to New York. Horrible. The only message democrats have is "unite! We will burn your home down too".

The poster children for the democrats, the advertisment is the pathetic McClosky couple with a pistol and rifle holding back 300 screaming Burn Loot Murderers.

“We’ve got to get a new guy. Our President is erratic,” he explained, adding, “All he’s succeeded in doing is juicing up the stock market. Now that’s gone to pot because of the coronavirus.”
"Erratic" is a nice way to put it.

The way the market has been juiced is problematic. He signed and applauded a massive spending increase, and the Fed is now as important to the economy as the consumer. If he wins again, no doubt he'll be fine with more of it.

So, whomever succeeds him, whenever that is, will be taking over a serious mess to clean up. And a newly-empowered Fed to try to control. Markets know this - look at the yield on the 10-year.

Last edited:
Florida OG's that moved here from Russia in the late 30s, amirite?
No, My family is Florida OGs. 2 leftists out of 300+
Back in the days before AC and all that.
Butchering gators and cutting cabbage.
Gator and cabbage is a meal.
:( :dunno:
what does OG's stand for? what's the meaning?

Well, those "OG"s won't be saying that if they (or a family member or friend) is ever the victim of a robbery or sucker punching or rape or murder.

You would think that "OG"s had learned by now not to be bleeding hearts!

Amazing!

Florida OG's that moved here from Russia in the late 30s, amirite?
No, My family is Florida OGs. 2 leftists out of 300+
Back in the days before AC and all that.
Butchering gators and cutting cabbage.
Gator and cabbage is a meal.
:( :dunno:
what does OG's stand for? what's the meaning?
Not what I am. I'm an OC.
Original Cracker.
OG stands for Original Gangster. That's some crap from wayyy out in California.
I know how to cut cabbage and butcher a gator.
Recently there was a certain politician campaigning on "My family's been here for X generations"
And I'm just snickering..:abgg2q.jpg:
My cousin knows him, though. So I can't say anything. I gotta bite my tongue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back