Florida man: Claims White Supremacy praises Trump, attacks woman

Title says it all. Seems he identifies with the current administration. Can’t imagine why? I’d guess some alcohol was involved freeing up his inhibitions to act how he felt.

NSFW: language, threats, violence, Arian propaganda, Trump praise, ugly Keen sandals

OMG.

That was your typical racist trump crazy person.

Notice he was too much of a coward to hit one of the men who were trying to keep him under control. No. He walked up to a woman and just belted her right in the head. So hard that it threw her to the ground.

What kind of man does this?

Oh yes, a racist, crazy trump supporter.

You trump supporters must be so proud.

Let's play a game. For every supposed "Trump supporter violence" video you can post, I'll post one from the left. Let's see who runs out first.

You down?

You can top every extremest death in 2018 and almost all in 2019? Um. Kay.

Title says it all. Seems he identifies with the current administration. Can’t imagine why? I’d guess some alcohol was involved freeing up his inhibitions to act how he felt.

NSFW: language, threats, violence, Arian propaganda, Trump praise, ugly Keen sandals

OMG.

That was your typical racist trump crazy person.

Notice he was too much of a coward to hit one of the men who were trying to keep him under control. No. He walked up to a woman and just belted her right in the head. So hard that it threw her to the ground.

What kind of man does this?

Oh yes, a racist, crazy trump supporter.

You trump supporters must be so proud.

Let's play a game. For every supposed "Trump supporter violence" video you can post, I'll post one from the left. Let's see who runs out first.

You down?

You oughtta give at least a 50 point spread just to make it a fair wager.

See my last post. He’s 88 deaths behind.

Hey dumbfuck, that wasn't the challenge now was it?

Read what I said again: "For every supposed "Trump supporter violence" video you can post, I'll post one from the left."

Violence is not restricted to a body count. The only thing your link proves (if it's even to be believed in the first place as I really don't care to verify the claims of a fanatical organization like the ADL) is that when "right wingers" DO get violent, we are way fucking better at it. Keep that in mind as you and your Antifa minions keep poking the bear.

Shit, I could tell that guy was mental in the first 5 or 10 seconds.
WTH was that lady thinking?

Look at this racist crazy white supremacist Trump supporter in Missouri sucker-punching an innocent kid:

boy-cape-girardeau.jpg

Oh, wait -- he's not a white supremacist, and he's not a Trump supporter.

Maybe you should just just the hell up, you stupid, stupid woman.

Impossible to know what political affiliation he has, if any.
According to Joe Biden, he has to be a Democrat or else he's not really black.

And that doesn't refute what I said, now does it?
You just make sure you don't criticize any leftists for blanket condemnations of conservatives.

Like what?
You're kidding, right?

I'm not sure what you would consider one of these examples as you have already proven that you're willing to assume political affiliation when there are no indications of one.

But I can give my input if I know what you're referring to.
Oh, I expect you know exactly to what I'm referring.

Look at this racist crazy white supremacist Trump supporter in Missouri sucker-punching an innocent kid:

boy-cape-girardeau.jpg

You just make sure you don't criticize any leftists for blanket condemnations of conservatives.

Like what?
You're kidding, right?

I'm not sure what you would consider one of these examples as you have already proven that you're willing to assume political affiliation when there are no indications of one.

Unfortunately, I can't read your mind. Is it another situation where you mistakenly assume political affiliation?

boy-cape-girardeau.jpg

Like what?
You're kidding, right?

Unfortunately, I can't read your mind. Is it another situation where you mistakenly assume political affiliation?
If you don't want to see how leftists make blanket statements condemning conservatives around here, there's nothing I could show you that will make you see.

boy-cape-girardeau.jpg

Like what?
You're kidding, right?

If you don't want to see how leftists make blanket statements condemning conservatives around here, there's nothing I could show you that will make you see.

K, well I still can't read your mind to know what specific example you're referring to.

If I did, then I could give my honest assessment.

boy-cape-girardeau.jpg

Like what?
You're kidding, right?

K, well I still can't read your mind to know what specific example you're referring to.

Uh huh.

boy-cape-girardeau.jpg

Like what?
You're kidding, right?

Uh huh.

Yup.

Forum List

Back