Florida man: Claims White Supremacy praises Trump, attacks woman

Well. I’m keeping a running count of right wingers condemning the act. So far zero. Got a bunch of deflections. An outright post of love from Harmonica. And a bunch of indifference. All from the same crew that freaks out over Obama’s tan suit.

Your lack of condemnation just emboldens this behavior. Just like Trump’s lack of condemning Russia for bounties on our soldiers or Charlottesville racists for being racist. Always got to make them feel at home in the party of traitors and haters.
Hey, I praised the Trump supporters (white, BTW) who took him down.

Now point to your post condemning the guy who tried to gun down the entire Republican Party single handedly

Well. I’m keeping a running count of right wingers condemning the act. So far zero. Got a bunch of deflections. An outright post of love from Harmonica. And a bunch of indifference. All from the same crew that freaks out over Obama’s tan suit.

Your lack of condemnation just emboldens this behavior. Just like Trump’s lack of condemning Russia for bounties on our soldiers or Charlottesville racists for being racist. Always got to make them feel at home in the party of traitors and haters.

Now point to your post condemning the guy who tried to gun down the entire Republican Party single handedly
Check my join date genius. Let me see your post condemning John Wilkes Booth assassination of Lincoln when it happened.

News? It’s a current event. I notice you are another poster to not condemn the attack. It’s ok. Just simply say : ”That’s terrible. White supremacy is a stain on this nation and I’m embarrassed that they latch onto supporting Trump”.
It's not a "current event". It's social media drivel.
I didn't even pay attention to twitter crap. I don't belong...I don't play their SJW games.
I neither condemn nor approve of this daily flow of social sewage that flows by every single day
anymore than I would expect you to apologize for what some random BLM moron says.

Title says it all. Seems he identifies with the current administration. Can’t imagine why? I’d guess some alcohol was involved freeing up his inhibitions to act how he felt.

NSFW: language, threats, violence, Arian propaganda, Trump praise, ugly Keen sandals

OMG.

That was your typical racist trump crazy person.

Notice he was too much of a coward to hit one of the men who were trying to keep him under control. No. He walked up to a woman and just belted her right in the head. So hard that it threw her to the ground.

What kind of man does this?

Oh yes, a racist, crazy trump supporter.

You trump supporters must be so proud.

Look at this racist crazy white supremacist Trump supporter in Missouri sucker-punching an innocent kid:

boy-cape-girardeau.jpg

Oh, wait -- he's not a white supremacist, and he's not a Trump supporter.

Maybe you should just just the hell up, you stupid, stupid woman.

If I don't personally condemn an action on a message board, which the bad actor probably does not belong to and thus will not see my condemnation, he will be emboldened by it?

You're a moron.

Title says it all. Seems he identifies with the current administration. Can’t imagine why? I’d guess some alcohol was involved freeing up his inhibitions to act how he felt.

NSFW: language, threats, violence, Arian propaganda, Trump praise, ugly Keen sandals

OMG.

Notice he was too much of a coward to hit one of the men who were trying to keep him under control. No. He walked up to a woman and just belted her right in the head. So hard that it threw her to the ground.

Proud? Democrats are the ones who support criminals, not us. I would have been fine if he got shot in the face. :dunno:

remember back to last hunnaka , whetever, jewish christmas when an Obama supporter burried a machete im an old Jewish mans head? sorry, a cou try has burned for over a monts because of democrats and their rich white kids. Hitler and tje Taliban would lobe to swwbyall today. wonder how long until you are out running aroind in a little uniform burning unaurhorized books.

Check my join date genius. Let me see your post condemning John Wilkes Booth assassination of Lincoln when it happened.
I condemn John Wilkes Booth and Ive condemned this tattooed, mentally Ill man

They should have turned off the camera and beat his recessive ass.

Now if only white supremacists could be embraced by all media, all major US professional sports, all urban wealthy whites, all whites, and murder police and be subsequently welcomed with open arms by a white potus, you’d have a BLM equivalency.

OMG.

Claiming this guy is a Trump supporter? Just pathetic. Then again, you LOVE those black THUGS who beat an elderly woman with a 2x4 in front of her business and have attacked several elderly people (your side being cowards of the first degree). A racist, crazy DIM. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

OMG.

Claiming this guy is a Trump supporter? Just pathetic. Then again, you LOVE those black THUGS who beat an elderly woman with a 2x4 in front of her business and have attacked several elderly people (your side being cowards of the first degree). A racist, crazy DIM. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

The person claiming he’s a Trump supporter is the guy himself. I’m glad you condemned it. Oh wait... no you didn’t.

OMG.

He claimed he was a Drumpf supporter you retard. Didnt you watch the video?

Well yeah. I mean "Florida man"!

85919749.jpg
steals-car-prison-parking-lot-cops-tribalpdbi19v-k-_ksteez-people-florida-act-like-life-is-gta...png

Even the cops get in on the "Florida man" act
19-insane-florida-man-headlines-thatll-make-you-wonder-wtf-is-in-their-water.jpeg

Now if only white supremacists could be embraced by all media, all major US professional sports, all urban wealthy whites, all whites, and murder police and be subsequently welcomed with open arms by a white potus, you’d have a BLM equivalency.

It is the same thing. The only difference is the Democrats have no problem with their racists and they make no apology

Forum List

Back