Florida man: Claims White Supremacy praises Trump, attacks woman

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Title says it all. Seems he identifies with the current administration. Can’t imagine why? I’d guess some alcohol was involved freeing up his inhibitions to act how he felt.

NSFW: language, threats, violence, Arian propaganda, Trump praise, ugly Keen sandals

1. it's not white supremacy ---it's like the Asians, blacks, hispanics being proud of their race/promoting their race
...if the Asians, blacks and hispanics can do it, so can the whites
2. '''''white supremacists''''' murder less than 10 per year...blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year

..if anyone is racist, it's the Obamas--I just posted many links on this in another thread

does not make a lot of sense. TRump has repeatedly and clearly and explicitly condemned ws.

LIke the last, well all of them, ie republican presidents, none of trump's polices serve any ws interests or desires.

since the 60s, such people have had no voice in national policy. i guess there could be some wishful thinking on their part.

nothing to do with trump really. any more than jodie foster is at fault for hinkley's actions.

Title says it all. Seems he identifies with the current administration. Can’t imagine why? I’d guess some alcohol was involved freeing up his inhibitions to act how he felt.

NSFW: language, threats, violence, Arian propaganda, Trump praise, ugly Keen sandals

.....what about the BLACKman that BEAT a white father and son to DEATH and beat a woman---with a BAT???!!!!
..I'd say that's a tad worse than your example--yes?
..your hypothesis is pathetic --laughable hahahahhahahahahah

Or paid by Communist Democrats to claim that he's a White Supremacist supporter of President Trump. The Communist Democrats know deep inside that Senile Joe will be going down to defeat and they're getting desperate!

If the Democrats pay enough, I could claim to be a unicorn and attack someone...

So what is your point???

So what?

Pro-Biden thugs are looting and burning and establishing autonomous zones in various liberal cities. Is Sleepy Joe "responsible" for their crimes, just because they are rabid Bidenites?

OMG.

That was your typical racist trump crazy person.

Notice he was too much of a coward to hit one of the men who were trying to keep him under control. No. He walked up to a woman and just belted her right in the head. So hard that it threw her to the ground.

What kind of man does this?

Oh yes, a racist, crazy trump supporter.

You trump supporters must be so proud.

Trump should be impeached for this. Sure it was technically that drunk guys hand, but it was REALLY Trump who did it.

OMG.

That was your typical racist trump crazy person.

Notice he was too much of a coward to hit one of the men who were trying to keep him under control. No. He walked up to a woman and just belted her right in the head. So hard that it threw her to the ground.

What kind of man does this?

Oh yes, a racist, crazy trump supporter.

You trump supporters must be so proud.

Are the libs proud of the Crazy Bernie supporter in Alexandria VA that shot up the GOP baseball practice?

Or the lib in Pittsburgh that shot up the synagogue because they didn't like President Trump's support of the Jewish people?

Well. I’m keeping a running count of right wingers condemning the act. So far zero. Got a bunch of deflections. An outright post of love from Harmonica. And a bunch of indifference. All from the same crew that freaks out over Obama’s tan suit.

Your lack of condemnation just emboldens this behavior. Just like Trump’s lack of condemning Russia for bounties on our soldiers or Charlottesville racists for being racist. Always got to make them feel at home in the party of traitors and haters.

Well. I’m keeping a running count of right wingers condemning the act. So far zero. Got a bunch of deflections. An outright post of love from Harmonica. And a bunch of indifference. All from the same crew that freaks out over Obama’s tan suit.

Your lack of condemnation just emboldens this behavior. Just like Trump’s lack of condemning Russia for bounties on our soldiers or Charlottesville racists for being racist. Always got to make them feel at home in the party of traitors and haters.
Its not that. Its the guilt Progs have lavished on people for decades that has cause what we see today. For every so called white supremacist act there are hundreds of Prog acts. We get very little talk from the media about the Prog acts as they ramp up the so called white supremacist one.

Its not that. Its the guilt Progs have lavished on people for decades that has cause what we see today. For every so called white supremacist act there are hundreds of Prog acts. We get very little talk from the media about the Prog acts as they ramp up the so called white supremacist one.
Not true. Post your back up.

tenor (5).gif

Great "news" source for your thread you got there, loser. I guess the mods have just given up
trying to enforce their rules.
This is what the dumb shit left is reduced to...
mining Twitter for dirt on Trump. You might as well quote USMB for your "news".

Great "news" source for your thread you got there, loser. I guess the mods have just given up
trying to enforce their rules.
This is what the dumb shit left is reduced to...
mining Twitter for dirt on Trump. You might as well quote USMB for your "news".
News? It’s a current event. I notice you are another poster to not condemn the attack. It’s ok. Just simply say : ”That’s terrible. White supremacy is a stain on this nation and I’m embarrassed that they latch onto supporting Trump”.

Forum List

Back