Antifa and BLM Eating Each Other

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Harassing diners and expecting "respect." Laughing at them seems to make leftists cry

Wonder how much I could pawn his freaking microphone for after I beat his ass with it.

Shame how Austin is a liberal Mecca of Lunatics now.

IMHO-----persons who ATTEND such idiotically violent affairs-------are idiots
And..........that is correct ......why you apply that to me.........hmmmm

If I happen to be eating and minding my own business.....and someone like that taunts me and my family...........They are going to need wire to put his fucking jaw back together..........

But that is just me..........the sooner that happens....the sooner this BS is over.

The man with the speaker.......should have been arrested................Disturbing the peace...........and verbal assault threatening to do bodily harm...........IS A CRIME.

Peaceful protest does not include threatening others with violence............

The DNC hasn't had a PEACEFUL PROTEST in decades.

Wonder how much I could pawn his freaking microphone for after I beat his ass with it.

If I happen to be eating and minding my own business.....and someone like that taunts me and my family...........They are going to need wire to put his fucking jaw back together..........

But that is just me..........the sooner that happens....the sooner this BS is over.
Another internet bad ass.:5_1_12024:

People need to drive these assholes out with the only thing they understand -- violence.

Unfortunately, these lunatics plague DEMOCRAT strongholds because they know DEMOCRATS are at least tolerant of this kind of harassment

And YOU are why YOU are plagued with these people

Absolutely..........that skinny ass threatens me.......I'll fucking destroy him.........that is correct.

Now..........you fing punk ass liberal........tell me the crimes he committed by threatening people minding their own business eating dinner.............hmmm

They need to be thrown in jail.........beaten down...and end this nonsense...........Austin is run by MIGRATED LIBS from shitholes like the State of California..........they...........and you .......are like locusts............Stay in your safe places......

They tried some of this shit here.......put bricks out for the protests........police warned them......city workers came and took them......and said THANK YOU FOR the bricks........They will make a nice garden border for my house.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

And YOU are why YOU are plagued with these people
They caused this shit...........they encourage it............and dare anyone to challenge it......That is when they say how dare you and call the police........

Being the leftist little shits they are today.........They are TRAITORS........to this country.

He's just voicing his opinion the same as we all do here, and it's no surprise that many feel the same way he does.

I'd like to shove that fucking megaphone up that idiots ass, sideways, and given the chance I would.

He's just voicing his opinion the same as we all do here, and it's no surprise that many feel the same way he does.

I'd like to shove that fucking megaphone up that idiots ass sideways, and given the chance I would.
Damn skippy..........

• Thanks
Defund the police........make them stand down and lets go to the wild wild west.............

We'll see how many of them want to protest after about a month..........

It's what they fucking want..........do it.

• Thanks
Defund the police........make them stand down and lets go to the wild wild west.............

We'll see how many of them want to protest after about a month..........

It's what they fucking want..........do it.
Damn right... sure... get rid of the cops, all fine and dandy. No cops, no law, they better be very careful what they're wishing for.

Will this black kid lose his job for using the "N-word"? Will the self-righteous mob out him to his employer and force them to fire the racist?

Oh wait. "Job"? "Employer"? What was I thinking

Whoever raised these punks are a disgrace

I tell you what, I'd love to follow any one of them home...without them knowing

How the fuck these young punks are dictating to grown adults
and allowed to proceed is atrocious and criminal

Those bitches need to be in a boot camp
and elected officials need to be removed from office and immediately go to jail

Forum List

Back