Florida Governor totally destroys reporters

Florida Governor Ron Desantis for President 2024!

I've lived in Florida since 1954 from the Southernmost part of the state to the Northernmost. Great state to live in and one of the top fiscally responsible states too!

Fiscal%20Stability%202018-09-20-L.jpg

If you don't like our state, that's fine, don't come.

You've got to love to pity these soul taken democrats, the otherwise "normal" fellow Americans whose minds have been perforated by fear and the constant state of crises their news outlets and political leaders keep them in, terrified of their own reflections and shadows. The neo democrat bogeyman is COVID-19. If the sky is a shade off "normal" blame it on a new coronavirus outbreak. If it rains two days out of three—coronavirus did it. From now until at least the close of the 2020 Presidential election all calamity and misfortune, death and suffering across our great nation will be attributed to COVID-19. You better bet that Biden's loss will also be blamed on the same, and racism of course. Although Joe "corpse in a teapot" Biden's been looking rather pale. Perhaps the democratic party leaders will break out the black Kiwi and do him up right. That or perhaps Biden will come out as a trans female teenager come the week before election night.

You've got to love to pity these soul taken democrats, the otherwise "normal" fellow Americans whose minds have been perforated by fear and the constant state of crises their news outlets and political leaders keep them in, terrified of their own reflections and shadows. The neo democrat bogeyman is COVID-19. If the sky is a shade off "normal" blame it on a new coronavirus outbreak. If it rains two days out of three—coronavirus did it. From now until at least the close of the 2020 Presidential election all calamity and misfortune, death and suffering across our great nation will be attributed to COVID-19. You better bet that Biden's loss will also be blamed on the same, and racism of course. Although Joe "corpse in a teapot" Biden's been looking rather pale. Perhaps the democratic party leaders will break out the black Kiwi and do him up right. That or perhaps Biden will come out as a trans female teenager come the week before election night.

Rabble rabble.

My question is, How do all these states get away with deficits. Every stinking one of them has a balanced budget requirement...then they go out and borrow billions (with bonds) to cover operating expenses. THAT IS NOT A BALANCED BUDGET if you are funding current expenses with debt.

And then they give away these generous pensions to government employees (to buy their votes) and PRETEND that they are adequately funding them - when THE NUMBERS ARE PLAIN AS DAY that they are not funded.

And now they want the more responsible states to bail them out? Ain't happening. Fuck 'em.

All states collect taxes. It just different in how they do it.
Florida uses sales taxed to get their money
They have high property taxes and significant sales tax.

Well if Florida had flights coming from china redirected by Trump to its state. it would be a different tale.

Current report shows that while the debt has been reduced from 38.3 billion , it still currently sits at 20.6 billion. Taking advantage of low interest rates it just refinances it debt.

I know that they have a law on the books about balance budget but they have debt.

My question is, How do all these states get away with deficits. Every stinking one of them has a balanced budget requirement...then they go out and borrow billions (with bonds) to cover operating expenses. THAT IS NOT A BALANCED BUDGET if you are funding current expenses with debt.

And then they give away these generous pensions to government employees (to buy their votes) and PRETEND that they are adequately funding them - when THE NUMBERS ARE PLAIN AS DAY that they are not funded.

And now they want the more responsible states to bail them out? Ain't happening. Fuck 'em.
They go out and in the voting allow the unsuspecting voter(usually the liberal ones who all have 70 or less IQ) to vote to help fix libraries and schools. Or upgrade fire departments and police stations, which the buildings never get what is needed, but those pensions sure do go up all for the vote to keep that Demoncrap in power.

All states collect taxes. It just different in how they do it.
Florida uses sales taxed to get their money
They have high property taxes and significant sales tax.

Well if Florida had flights coming from china redirected by Trump to its state. it would be a different tale.

Current report shows that while the debt has been reduced from 38.3 billion , it still currently sits at 20.6 billion. Taking advantage of low interest rates it just refinances it debt.

I know that they have a law on the books about balance budget but they have debt.
I guess you have no idea where Disney World, Universal and Sea World are? How many infected Chinese ended up going there before it was found out the lies of China and WHO said that the Wuhan Virus wasnt human to human transferred? Then when those lies from the Commies were found out, how all flights stopped, but Nan from San Fransicko was going dancing in Chinatown and Governor Cujo from NY was putting Wuhan infected people in with the elderly. Keep on trying to change history and i will continue to correct you.

Florida = Giant trailer park with beaches.
Florida = Hell's waiting room
See post #3.

Wonderful. Shit holes with balanced budgets are still shit holes.
Really you are calling Florida a shit hole? Have you ever been out of the Bronx? You need a new perspective

Focus.

I. Don't. Live. In. New. York. I have visited Florida numerous times. I think the landscape is beautiful. The people, not so much.

They go out and in the voting allow the unsuspecting voter(usually the liberal ones who all have 70 or less IQ) to vote to help fix libraries and schools. Or upgrade fire departments and police stations, which the buildings never get what is needed, but those pensions sure do go up all for the vote to keep that Demoncrap in power.

Except quite a few state are held by the republicans and they all fix schools, libraries, fire department, and police.

You'd think EVENTUALLY the Left could figure this out, but they're too bound up in their own lies

The worst Governor in America. All those retired old people he's trying to murder are going to think twice about blindly voting republican this year.

Forum List

Back