Tucker Carlson on Pelosi calling Trump morbidly obese. People with glass faces shouldnt throw stones LOL

Trump has doctors on his payroll and in his pocket

Need a diagnosis of bone spurs to get out of Vietnam?
Here ya go Donnie

Need a letter declaring you the healthiest man to ever be president?
Just write it and I will sign it

Need a prescription for hydroxychloroquine to cover for your previous declarations of a miracle cure?
No problem Donnie

Here ya go Donnie

Need a prescription for hydroxychloroquine to cover for your previous declarations of a miracle cure?
No problem Donnie
And Pelosi has plastic surgeons on her payroll and she should ask for her money back

What the fuck ever happened about choice. It’s your body and you and your doctor make the choice! Pelosi is an asshole democrat and terribly hypocritical. She should close her glass face the 80 year old skank.

Here ya go Donnie

No problem Donnie
KleenexTruk.jpg

Trump is the very definition of “morbidly obese” and as such is taking Crestor for his cholesterol problem. When he was young, Trump used to mock people who were fat. Fat Jerry was his nickname for Nadler. I notice that these days Donnie no longer mocks fat people.

Trump has had a lot of work done including bad hair plugs, but as President he can’t disappear long enough to get a face lift and he’s aging fast. This is accentuated by that Russian tanning crap he uses. All the Russian Ice Dancers use that orange fake tanning crap.

Trump is the very definition of “morbidly obese” and as such is taking Crestor for his cholesterol problem. When he was young, Trump used to mock people who were fat. Fat Jerry was his nickname for Nadler. I notice that these days Donnie no longer mocks fat people.

Trump has had a lot of work done including bad hair plugs, but as President he can’t disappear long enough to get a face lift and he’s aging fast. This is accentuated by that Russian tanning crap he uses. All the Russian Ice Dancers use that orange fake tanning crap.
Look dumbass Canadian. Trump is six foot three inches and weighs 243 lbs. that is not morbidly obese.
so your nose got in the wrong information pot again.

Here ya go Donnie

No problem Donnie
Are you going to tell me that no one knew the Democratic candidate for governor that ran against DeSantis had his skeletons? Not a word. Not one friggin word. Just one. Just one of so many. So many. So so many.

Here ya go Donnie

No problem Donnie
Are you going to tell me that no one knew the Democratic candidate for governor that ran against DeSantis had his skeletons? Not a word. Not one friggin word. Just one. Just one of so many. So many. So so many.
What does that have to do with what I posted?

Last edited:
Biden, he'll keep taking the high road.

Pelosi is going to continue sticking the shiv in, all under the guise of "concern". It's brilliant. And she's no doubt laughing her ass off.

We know it's working. Look how badly the Trump cultists here are triggered. Sure, go on, call her names. She doesn't care. She's still going to twist that shiv.

Look dumbass Canadian. Trump is six foot three inches and weighs 243 lbs. that is not morbidly obese.
so your nose got in the wrong information pot again.
Yeah, I guess they don't have taller people in Canada, inferior nutrition and all.

Biden, he'll keep taking the high road.

Pelosi is going to continue sticking the shiv in, all under the guise of "concern". It's brilliant. And she's no doubt laughing her ass off.

We know it's working. Look how badly the Trump cultists here are triggered. Sure, go on, call her names. She doesn't care. She's still going to twist that shiv.
She is another of “those women” who know how to push Trumps buttons

Obama is 6'1", and he's definitely taller than Trump. Trump is more like 6'0" and 300 pounds, which is morbidly obese.

I think Trump needs to prove he is not morbidly obese
Nobody believes he is 230

He may have been close to 6’3” when he was younger but has shrunk

Here ya go Donnie

No problem Donnie
And Pelosi has plastic surgeons on her payroll and she should ask for her money back

Doctors had to warn her that if she gets another facelift, she will have bags under her eyes and a goatee as her breasts and pubic hair keep moving north!

Here ya go Donnie

No problem Donnie

Doctors had to warn her that if she gets another facelift, she will have bags under her eyes and a goatee as her breasts and pubic hair keep moving north!
Same thing is going to happen to Melania
She is going to end up looking like First Lady Ivanna

I
1589999149296.jpeg

do any of you conservatives ever see the hypocrisy?

trump insults people all the time...

conservatives insult people all the time.....

yet when one person finally says something back you all become butt hurt snowflakes .....

fat overweight out of shape orange toddlers should NOT be insulting OTHER People......

he should be acting like a President

not a bully

Forum List

Back