Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis To Sign Bill Banning Social Media ‘Deplatforming’

Liberals are so frail that differing opinions have to be fakely labeled as “lie” so that some bizarre justification can be extruded to remove the opinion from sight or sound and libbies can curl up in their safe space.
Saying Trump won and the election was stolen is not an opinion. It’s an objectively and demonstrably false statement. An opinion is inherently subjective.
Saying, “all beef franks are the best franks” is an opinion.

republicans strike again. Now they are taking first amendment rights from social media.

They are regulating the internet. And violating the first amendment to do it. They are also violating section 230 of the communications decency act.

What happened to their screaming that business owners have the right to decide who they serve or do business with? That was a lie too.

They are showing that their hate for regulations was all a lie. They love regulating business just not in a responsible way.

Their beliefs are of convenience not real beliefs.

No surprise only the resident shills of Langley that are paid to troll these boards were the only ones that liked the op of a fellow resident shill from Langley paid to troll at this site.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

CIA shill kissmy and the other langley shills that liked the op post love big tech and love thst censorship of government corruption,yeah baby.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Liberals are so frail that differing opinions have to be fakely labeled as “lie” so that some bizarre justification can be extruded to remove the opinion from sight or sound and libbies can curl up in their safe space.
Saying Trump won and the election was stolen is not an opinion. It’s an objectively and demonstrably false statement. An opinion is inherently subjective.
Whatever you say shill.

The monopoly would get sued for the slander and defamation they publish.

Libertarians look to civil law as a means of private citizens dealing with private companies.

But the FascisTwat monopoly isn't really private, so you demand government protection of it.

Fascists!!!! Nazis!!

You're a very silly person. And you're not any paying attention. I'm in favor of removing 230. It won't change anything anyway. I'm just curious why you are. It obviously has nothing to do with libertarian principles. And it's not about a "level playing" field - they'll still be able to ban Trump. Near as I can tell it's just about petty revenge. And kind of pathetic in that sense.

Whatever you say shill.
Whatever you say shill.
I say... objective reality. You should try it sometime.

Sure man. Coming from you and your inverted Trumpster "logic", I'll take it as high praise.

Trump comes the closest to the ideals of Rothbard of any president the nation has ever had.

But your Beloved Biden does come close to Mao and Hitler, so we know why you love him.
Trump has displayed so many fascist traits, it’s not even funny. Like, not funny. Bad. Really bad.

Forum List

Back