Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis To Sign Bill Banning Social Media ‘Deplatforming’

It's standard politics - they proactively accuse someone else of doing exactly what they ARE doing. These are people who used to pretend they favored a free market.

A "free" market based on government funding with designated monopoly players propped up by the government.

Tell me Herr Black, when Boeing gets a $3 trillion contract, is that the "free market?"

FascisTwat is the Bell Telephone of our age.

It's standard politics - they proactively accuse someone else of doing exactly what they ARE doing. These are people who used to pretend they favored a free market.

A "free" market based on government funding with designated monopoly players propped up by the government.

Tell me Herr Black, when Boeing gets a $3 trillion contract, is that the "free market?"

FascisTwat is the Bell Telephone of our age.

Ahh... yes, "you didn't build that".

Ahh... yes, "you didn't build that".

Lame attempt.

Was the Bell System "the free market?" Was Reagan anti-free market for ending the government monopoly?

Are all "free" markets dependent on government monopolies, as FascisTwat is?

I'm tempted to link you to threads where I've argued with liberals on this topic. You're making all the same bs arguments they do.

Last edited:

All you need to know is that I'm NOT on your team. Not even close.

True, you're a Nazi, I'm a Libertarian. We are polar opposites.

Whatever. I think your conception of "Libertarian" is perversely distorted, Orwellian even, but I can't keep you from using the term. As long as we're clear that your version of "libertarian" has nothing at all to do with my ideology, that of the Libertarian party, or sanity.

I'm tempted to link you to threads where I've had with liberals on this topic. You're making all the same bs arguments they do.

Threads where you supported government monopolies? I'm sure there are many.

You are a statist, after all.

Sure man. Coming from you and your inverted Trumpster "logic", I'll take it as high praise.

Whatever. I think your conception of "Libertarian" is perversely distorted, Orwellian even, but I can't keep you from using the term. As long as we're clear that your version of "libertarian" has nothing at all to do with my ideology, that of the Libertarian party, or sanity.

I base my views on the libertarian ideals on Rothbard, Rand, and Browne.

Your political and economic views are based on Hegel, Keynes, and Mussolini

And for once you have inadvertently told the truth; Libertarian has nothing at all to do with your ideology.

Sure you do. It comes out in all your posts demanding that government crack down on social media. Rothbard was all over that.

Oh look, a Nazi is making shit up, how unique.

Repeal of section 203 that provides special government protection to support the monopoly isn't "cracking down," Herr Black.

Do you believe that friends of the Reich in social media have RIGHT to special treatment from the government? I mean, they serve your party, so they should have special laws...

Seig Heil, Herr Black.

Sure you do. It comes out in all your posts demanding that government crack down on social media. Rothbard was all over that.

Repeal of section 203 that provides special government protection to support the monopoly isn't "cracking down," Herr Black.

Do you believe that friends of the Reich in social media have RIGHT to special treatment from the government? I mean, they serve your party, so they should have special laws...

Seig Heil, Herr Black.

Nazis!!!!

Seig Heil, Herr Black.

Nazis!!!!

Coward.

You lied, you got called on it, you lack the integrity to acknowledge you lie.

And yes, you ARE a Nazi, we all know it.

The Reich used their government power to force the industry to serve them.

Just as Republicans are doing here.

It wasn’t cooperation, it was coercion.

Not really, the Reich before yours used special laws to support concerns that were beneficial to the Reich while stuffing the boards of directors with Reich members.

Just as your Reich does now.

Seig Heil, Herr Black.

Nazis!!!!

Coward.

You lied, you got called on it, you lack the integrity to acknowledge you lie.

And yes, you ARE a Nazi, we all know it.
Yes, of course. Coward AND a Nazi. You got it all figured out.

Forum List

Back