Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis To Sign Bill Banning Social Media ‘Deplatforming’

Where's Faun, you need a high five from a buddy!

No wonder Faun likes you so much, you're a Democrat tool

Faun is an extremist leftist who hates anyone who disagrees with him on anything.

That and that you think we can't see leftist extremists like Faun high fiving you and you slapping each other on the back.

LOL

Dayum, someone sure is smitten with me. I'd be flattered if I was gay and you weren't so creepy. But rest assured, your obsession with me is noted and laughed at.

I mentioned you because the "libertarian" dblack was high fiving and back slapping you. See how that works? You don't, do you? Be honest.

I'm giving you a time out. You're just angry and tired. And it's tired

It's a team sport to kaz. Didn't you get the memo?

Says the guy who only cares about Democrats. You're such a racist hypocrite

Yes, but only one of those groups pushed sedition, and advocated insurrection against the government.
and those are the ones that are allowed to keep posting while the others are banned,,

You should learn the difference between riots and insurrection. The difference between anarchy and sedition.

January 6th was a unique act we hadn't seen since 1812 or 1861

Faun is an extremist leftist who hates anyone who disagrees with him on anything.

That and that you think we can't see leftist extremists like Faun high fiving you and you slapping each other on the back.

LOL

Dayum, someone sure is smitten with me. I'd be flattered if I was gay and you weren't so creepy. But rest assured, your obsession with me is noted and laughed at.

I mentioned you because the "libertarian" dblack was high fiving and back slapping you. See how that works? You don't, do you? Be honest.

So, I'm a Nazi and a racist, and I love all Democrats. Tell me more!

Yes, but only one of those groups pushed sedition, and advocated insurrection against the government.
and those are the ones that are allowed to keep posting while the others are banned,,

You should learn the difference between riots and insurrection. The difference between anarchy and sedition.

January 6th was a unique act we hadn't seen since 1812 or 1861
trying to burn cops and fed officials inside government buildings all the time calling for the destruction of the system is insurrection,, getting angry and breaking a few doors and windows is a riot,,,

LOL

So, I'm a Nazi and a racist, and I love all Democrats. Tell me more!

It's what you support and vote for as a partisan Democrat. You can't do that and not be one

To exclude selective comments has to be stipulated up front when you sign up.
It isn’t. That’s deceit. Nowhere does is stipulate that pro Trump comments get you banned but pro Biden doesn’t and is even preferred and sought

worries, I knew you were full of shit to begin with.
Why do you post here?

Is it you personal form of road rage?

If you express your hate for strangers on the public streets someone might beat you up or shoot you

Cuss out your boss and you could get fired

And you know what happens when you yell at your wife

But here, you can be the man of the house, and insult others to your hearts content

How sad for you
Cucks are frustrated by the plight they put themselves in and lash out. Afraid of the Mrs, fearless with everyone else.

LOL

Which you felt the need to call my attention in 4 different posts. Without looking, I have no doubt he does the same for other posters as well; but your obsession with me led you to me only.

OMG, I mentioned you four times. This is a national scandal. The site needs to be shut down until this is investigated by the NSA. OMG, you're onto a real scandal here.

I'm trying to give a shit. Sorry, can't get there ...

OMG, I mentioned you four times. This is a national scandal. The site needs to be shut down until this is investigated by the NSA. OMG, you're onto a real scandal here.

LOL

Well aren't you just the drama queen.

tenor.gif

LOL

tenor.gif

LOL, you made me laugh.

Faun: OMG, Kaz, you mentioned me ... four times !!! OMG, OMG, OMG!

kaz: So?

Faun: OMG, you're a drama queen!!!!!!

You are one weird dude

LOL

tenor.gif

LOL, you made me laugh.

You are one weird dude
LOL

Poor, kazzing kaz. I mentioned you in a post to you. You're fantasizing about me to other posters.

LOL

tenor.gif

LOL, you made me laugh.

You are one weird dude
LOL

Poor, kazzing kaz. I mentioned you in a post to you. You're fantasizing about me to other posters.
Tell your mom you need to cut down on the sugar. You'll thank me.

You are so weird. Time to start your time out

Last edited:
republicans strike again. Now they are taking first amendment rights from social media.

They are regulating the internet. And violating the first amendment to do it. They are also violating section 230 of the communications decency act.

What happened to their screaming that business owners have the right to decide who they serve or do business with? That was a lie too.

They are showing that their hate for regulations was all a lie. They love regulating business just not in a responsible way.

Their beliefs are of convenience not real beliefs.

I'm thinking youre a little confused how the 1st A works,,,
Nope. You are.
and yet you failed to explain why I'm wrong,,

the 1st is meant for the people not companies,,

The first amendment applies to government. Government cannot do anything to limit free speech. It does not apply to comanies. You have no free speech rights in regards to companies.
never said it did,,

this isnt a 1st A issue,,

Yes it is a 1st Amendment issue. Twitter and Facebook have 1st Amendment rights as well. In addition this is a illegal seizure of property. This law violates the Constitution and should be overturned.
what speech of theirs was restricted??

It wasn't "restricted" it was mandated.
what were they forced to say??

Don't play stupid (unless, of course, you're not playing). The new law requires them to host shit they might otherwise choose not to. Did you really not know that? Or are you just playing some kind of game?
He's not playing.

republicans strike again. Now they are taking first amendment rights from social media.

They are regulating the internet. And violating the first amendment to do it. They are also violating section 230 of the communications decency act.

What happened to their screaming that business owners have the right to decide who they serve or do business with? That was a lie too.

They are showing that their hate for regulations was all a lie. They love regulating business just not in a responsible way.

Their beliefs are of convenience not real beliefs.

I'm thinking youre a little confused how the 1st A works,,,
Nope. You are.
and yet you failed to explain why I'm wrong,,

the 1st is meant for the people not companies,,

The first amendment applies to government. Government cannot do anything to limit free speech. It does not apply to comanies. You have no free speech rights in regards to companies.
never said it did,,

this isnt a 1st A issue,,

Yes it is a 1st Amendment issue. Twitter and Facebook have 1st Amendment rights as well. In addition this is a illegal seizure of property. This law violates the Constitution and should be overturned.
what speech of theirs was restricted??

It wasn't "restricted" it was mandated.
what were they forced to say??

Don't play stupid (unless, of course, you're not playing). The new law requires them to host shit they might otherwise choose not to. Did you really not know that? Or are you just playing some kind of game?
and you call me stupid,,,hahahahahaha
Only because it's true.

I’m well aware of what you think it means, colloquially. But this is a discussion about law, so the definition that matters is the legal one.

Social media don’t fit the legal definition of a public forum.

These terms matter.

:rofl:

This discussion is about the lies posted by the OP and your abject stupidity in failing to find out what the Florida proposal actually is.

You Nazis have no defense against the facts, so you lie. It's your way.

If social media doesn't fit the definition of a public forum, then it isn't protected by 230 and can be sued for the bullshit slander and libel they publish non-stop.

Social media companies are private companies. This forum is not a public forum and they can take down someone who breaks the rules. This forum would fit your definition of a public forum.

You are the one who is stupid. You are the Nazi and the liar.
According to these nuts, this forum is fascist and the moderators are Nazis.

You are an Iranian Troll and you Support the Nazi democrats.

So-called conservatives are the ones who have ripped of their disguises. You have ahown yourselves to be fascists. Private companies do not censor. Only government can. You want to take the company's property. That is fascism.

ROFL - You Nazis and your lies.

Fascists support a centrally planned and managed economy.

Republicans don't.

Nazi democrats do!

Fascists oppress freedom of speech with hate speech laws.

Republicans don't.

Nazi democrats do!

Fascists scapegoat a race as focal point for hatred, such as Der Juden, the Whites.

Republicans don't.

Nazi democrats do!

Fascists repress religion that has doctrine in opposition to their Reich.

Republicans don't.

Nazi democrats do!

Fascists support totalitarian dictatorship.

Republicans don't.

Nazi democrats do!

Fascists have group privilege and end individual rights.

Republicans don't.

Nazi democrats do!

No he should not. Refusing to service a Muslim because they are a Muslim is illegal.

But refusing service to a Christian because they are a Christian as Facebook does on a daily basis is just clean fun, right Nazi?

If a individual's conduct violates the terms of their agreement and they are not discriminatory then that is a different matter. Amazing how you cannot accept reality.

Conduct such as holding political or religious views in opposition to the Reich.

But the real issue is that the tech fascists are immune from all laws as they enjoy their government supported monopoly

Tell me Herr Goering, do you support so-called "net neutrality?"

Forum List

Back