Florida Democrat leader Nikki Fried says “I’m not a doctor” when asked whether transgender women (males) can give birth or have an abortion.

Cuz the Left loves science.

Datz what dey sez.

Reality says otherwise.

I believe they ' ve already done a complete female reproductive system transplant but it was to another woman. Transgenders would most likely be on the end of the donor list , so don't get upset you right wing fascists. It's not going to happen.

In the extraordinarily rare case of an intersex person, I will give you that they can pick their sex. If you do not suffer from this abnormality, you are either a man or a woman. It is not complicated.
The extraordinarily rare case that breaks most/every arbitrary definition?

Defining a woman or a man is complicated. MAGAts can't realise that, I suppose because they're very simple.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
The extraordinarily rare case that breaks most/every arbitrary definition?

Defining a woman or a man is complicated. MAGAts can't realise that, I suppose because they're very simple.

No, it isn't complicated for 99.99% of the population.

A Trans woman is a man, a trans man is a woman. Cosplay doesn't change reality.

MAGAts think that means it's simple for 0.01% of the population.

SJW fucktards like you think fetishists and people with mental illnesses can use that 0.01% as an excuse to ignore reality for the rest of us.

SJW fucktards like you think fetishists and people with mental illnesses can use that 0.01% as an excuse to ignore reality for the rest of us.
Lol. Exactly who is determined to ignore that 0.01% of reality?

'Oh, that bit doesn't fit, we'll just leave it out.'

Last edited:
Lol. Exactly who is determined to ignore that 0.01% reality?

it's not ignored, it just doesn't matter when defining a man or a woman for the large majority of the population.

How many of these trans people in the news are actually intersex?

Lol.

Absolutely.

That reality doesn't count.

Ignore it.

Again, not ignored, but the vast majority of trans cosplayers aren't intersex, so their condition doesn't matter in the conversations at hand.

it's not ignored, it just doesn't matter when defining a man or a woman for the large majority of the population.

How many of these trans people in the news are actually intersex?
None, of course.

If an intersex person were on the news, it would be as an intersex person. Rightly or wrongly, there is a stigma on mental illness that doesn't apply to physical conditions, such as intersex. So, why would a person with no mental illness, want to be classified with those who do have a mental disorder?

The whole intersex topic in this debate is just a way to dodge uncomfortable questions like "Why do you support a policy that has middle age men stripping down in front of little girls?"

Forum List

Back