Florida COVID cases going wild!

Biden is a breath of fresh air, compared to tramp. Better off alive than dead where you rot.

Correct. Who needs low unemployment, reasonable fuel prices, a secured border when you can have Biden with out of control inflation, a 5.9% unemployment rate at the same time a labor crisis, covid infected people passing through our southern border by the thousands every week from over 100 different countries, and now wants to spend millions of dollars to provide lawyers for these law breakers while we are quickly approaching 30 trillion in debt.

Boy, what a breath of fresh air.

This numbnut has been a disaster.

The virus was first reported in my state. In fact that first case was about 10 miles from my home.

At the time we were predicted to become the Wuhan province of America.

That didn't happen.

Why?

Because our governor and most of our people followed science.

We locked down and imposed strict policy to stop the virus.

Our complete reopening depended on the number of people vaccinated. Not the number of people diagnosed each day.

That resulted in my state being among the states with the highest vaccination rate. Which will help keep cases down and help prevent any restrictions being reimposed.

This is my state compared to Florida and Georgia:

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 8.26.29 AM.png

This is my state compared to Florida and Georgia:

But who goes to your state at vacation time? Florida under Governor DeSantis had lax regulations all along and did fine until summer hit. It's not the weather because most of Florida is nice year round. The only thing that changed was people coming into the state from out of town, and of course, Biden sneaking in his diseased illegals into various states without warning.

And Florida will likely stay number one for the foreseeable future.

Like Texas, Florida is subject to incompetent Republican rule; the pandemic will be ignored, nothing will be done, Florida residents will continue to suffer and die.
jones how come you were not here bad mouthing the state when they were doing ok?...are you really that much of a wuss?..

DeSantis’ problem is that he keeps trying to declare victory

Correct. Who needs low unemployment, reasonable fuel prices, a secured border when you can have Biden with out of control inflation, a 5.9% unemployment rate at the same time a labor crisis, covid infected people passing through our southern border by the thousands every week from over 100 different countries, and now wants to spend millions of dollars to provide lawyers for these law breakers while we are quickly approaching 30 trillion in debt.

Boy, what a breath of fresh air.

US-Mexico border not ‘wide open,’ most people trying to enter US are turned away​

-----------------------------
the inflation was expected after the a year of shutdowns across the US. Its will get back to normal once republicans don a mask and get vaccinated.

US-Mexico border not ‘wide open,’ most people trying to enter US are turned away​

the inflation was expected after the a year of shutdowns across the US. Its will get back to normal once republicans don a mask and get vaccinated.
Well shit! IF Politifact says that's the case well then it must be law? I mean...shit they have FACT in their name for a reason right?

uhhhhyup!

It can only go back to normal if Democrats are severely defeated, Trump wins in 2024, and all of his successful polices are put back in place. The BP estimates that at this rate of invasion, we will have 2 million more illegals in this country by the end of the year.

YOU Dems are beyond belief. All you got to do is get a shot....and you would rather get sick and die cause....."IT IS MY FREEDOM TO DO SO!"
Nice spin but we know who is refusing to get shots. That is the Repubs who worship the Former Guy.

Nice spin but we know who is refusing to get shots. That is the Repubs who worship the Former Guy.

We can see what side it is that is trying to coerce people into allowing themselves to be used as experimental test subjects for a risky drug to “protect” them from a disease that poses nowhere near the threat to us that the experimental drug surely does.

This puts you in the same company as Josef Mengele.

Penelope Cuomo is the one with blood on his hands
If you don't think for a minute that all governor's even DeSantis sent patients deemed not sick enough to stay in the hospital and sent them to either an ALF or nursing home the first few months then there is something definitely wrong with your thinking. If only the dependent's or relatives would have taken their loved ones home then maybe some of those people would still be alive today. These so called facilities are all staffed with anti vaxxers.

Forum List

Back