Florida abortion rights amendment proposal looks likely to appear on ballot

Except that's a lie. You don't care about them before or after birth. Just the birth. Before that- fuck em. After that- fuck em.
You do know that the adoption industry in this country is largely run by conservative Christian organizations, right?
When was the last time you donated to a crisis pregnancy center? I do it all the time.
When was the last time you bought Christmas presents for needy kids? I do it every year.
When was the last time you donated for a safe haven baby box? I did two in the last two years.
YOU'RE the one who doesn't give a fuck. You just want them dead.

It is well established that in general, conservatives are much more generous about donating to charitable causes, out of what is rightfully theirs to give, that LIbtARdS are.

LIbtARdS think that they can claim credit for good intent, not by donating out of what is their own to give but in getting government to rob others to support the causes that they favor.

And, of course as StinkWorrier is demonstrating, they will try to use out unwillingness to support government-sponsored robbery as an excuse to claim that we don't care about those in need; and in these sort of cases, even use that accusation as an excuse to support the murder of innocents.

It is a defining trait or terrorism, that a terrorist will threaten target innocents if he doesn't get his way. Support his cause, or else he will murder innocent people that are not any party to that cause. Superficially, what we seem to be seeing here is exactly, that—support government-sponsored robbery, or else we will kill innocent children. But really, it is the murder of innocent children that •IS• their cause, with the robbery merely being an excuse.

Well it looks like they have the sigs needed. But the GOP is already looking to block this. Not by having a debate and winning the argument.
But by legal technicalities.
Even if they win I would not trust desantis to follow through on the peoples wishes. Maga doesnt respect democracy. Best of luck.
The only way the GOP can win is by blocking the will of the people and they scrambling all over the country trying to do so.

The only way the GOP can win is by blocking the will of the people and they scrambling all over the country trying to do so.

So that is why, then that is is the Democraps that are targeting various Republican candidates, trying to prevent them from being listed on their respective ballots?

Yet another example, out of many, of Democraps falsely accusing Republicans of what we can all clearly see that the Democraps are doing, not even trying to hide it.

fail-wil-coyote-cut-the-posts-for-road-runner-aupa3dx8276yfdbr.gif

The USSC has.
According to the court, whatever it does or does not mean, it does not apply constitution protection to the right to an abortion.
SCOTUS has but you have not. As I suspected.

SCOTUS did declare in Griswold v. Connecticut (overturning a Connecticut state law) that even though the right to practice birth control is not mentioned in the Constitution, by way of the Ninth Amendment it very much IS a right. Abortion is in the same boat.

SCOTUS has but you have not. As I suspected.

SCOTUS did declare in Griswold v. Connecticut (overturning a Connecticut state law) that even though the right to practice birth control is not mentioned in the Constitution, by way of the Ninth Amendment it very much IS a right. Abortion is in the same boat.
Only crazies are against birth control.

Only crazies are against birth control.
There was a time when the only birth control catholics could practice was the rhythm method. It was against church law to use the pill or any other method. I don't know what the situation is today because I've been gone from the church for decades.

So who is crazy, besides everybody in government?

There is no argument, moral or legal, to making birth control illegal or to ever even question a woman's access to it.

There is no argument, moral or legal, to making birth control illegal or to ever even question a woman's access to it.
I completely agree, but historical facts show that it was illegal in at least Connecticut back in the 60s. SCOTUS over ruled the state law and did the right thing, citing the 9th Amendment to the USC.

I completely agree, but historical facts show that it was illegal in at least Connecticut back in the 60s. SCOTUS over ruled the state law and did the right thing, citing the 9th Amendment to the USC.
What was the basis for it being illegal? Makes zero sense both morally and legally.

A Florida rep just introduced a state bill that would eliminate Plan B, multipel forms of current birth control, and potentially the Pill.

What was the basis for it being illegal? Makes zero sense both morally and legally.
Because I was just a kid when it was in play, I can only speculate. My guess is religious dogma inspired religious legislators to pass the illegitimate laws that were eventually struck down.

Forum List

Back