Update! Jeffrey Epstein’s Infamous ‘Lolita Express’ Jet Will Reportedly Be Destroyed

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The guy that let Epstein go and do his deals ended up being Trump's labor secretary. I say it was pay to play.

It turns out that the US elite is divided into two types: those who have been to Epstein's Island and those, who haven't had a chance to go.

Gotta get rid of those seat stains laced with DNA. Just like they destroyed all the tapes, CD’s, and hard drives the FBI confiscated from their search on his pedophile island.

You think the FBI destroyed ANYTHING? If anything they're USING that evidence for their own benefit.

That's what you get when you let an obscure oligarchy rule over you and you refuse to look behind the curtain at them.

It turns out that the US elite is divided into two types: those who have been to Epstein's Island and those, who haven't had a chance to go.
Or those who wouldn't go.

Those are the people the elite couldn't control and manipulate. They don't care about the access. If you want access to the halls of the elite you have to be controllable. Trump isn't but if he repeated liberal speeches instead the RNC would be after him and probably actually find a way to legitimately prosecute him. You'll notice that only a certain slice of the RNC was devoted to that cause. Those among the Bush Aristocracy.

You do not have a Democratic Constitutional Republic. You have an Oligarchy that chooses the actors you vote for, and a government that entertains you on TV with a phoney power struggle. The people who really call the shots own your Treasury, they own your banks, you corporations, your aircraft carrier fleets, your infrastructure and your media. You live in the matrix and refuse to pull your own plugs. It's not the reality of life you see on TV.

Why don’t democrats do the usual and just legalize pedophilia like they legalize theft?

They've been trying awfully hard.

I think that's the line. When the groomers here in this board start making noise about wanting to get their hands on our children, there are a lot of us who stand up and make it clear that they will not touch our children.

Read my sig. That's America. I don't know a single person who does not feel that way, except for the groomers here.

Forum List

Back