Flight 93 crash fantasy

picture69z.png

Stop acting like a child candycorn. You and along with the other users who act like children are a complete disgrace. You disregard any fact posted, and instead resort to false accusations and name calling. Grow up, and take off the blinders. The truth is not scary, so stop fearing it.

Gee, I haven't seen writing like that since I last saw cave walls. Keep digging the hole loser, just makes the ending so much sweeter when you admit you're a sock and I prove, yet again, that you're nothing but a liar.

How does a building freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of 8 floors which are made of structural steel? It is impossible due to fire, so what is the alternative explanation?

Are you just gonna continue acting like a child? Are names and opinions all you got as a response to these facts? You are scared.

picture69z.png

Stop acting like a child candycorn. You and along with the other users who act like children are a complete disgrace. You disregard any fact posted, and instead resort to false accusations and name calling. Grow up, and take off the blinders. The truth is not scary, so stop fearing it.

Gee, I haven't seen writing like that since I last saw cave walls. Keep digging the hole loser, just makes the ending so much sweeter when you admit you're a sock and I prove, yet again, that you're nothing but a liar.

How does a building freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of 8 floors which are made of structural steel? It is impossible due to fire, so what is the alternative explanation?

Are you just gonna continue acting like a child? Are names and opinions all you got as a response to these facts? You are scared.

You're a fucking moron. Okay...again Lucy, take your evidence to court and get some indictments. What are you afraid of? Oh wait, you ain't got shit. Which is perfect because you're not worth a shit either.

C'mon bitch, what you afraid of? Well, lets hear it.

You'll probably learn quite a bit when the judge informs you that a good part of the building was washed away by the collapse of the twin towers and weakened by the diesel fuel fires.
Then he'll probably ask you to stop wasting your time which leads us to a question....

If your time is worth nothing because you are worth nothing...can it really be a waste of time? I mean, you're not costing yourself anything because you are contributing nothing except body heat...

Just a thought.

You're a fucking moron. Okay...again Lucy, take your evidence to court and get some indictments. What are you afraid of? Oh wait, you ain't got shit. Which is perfect because you're not worth a shit either.

You'll probably learn quite a bit when the judge informs you that a good part of the building was washed away by the collapse of the twin towers and weakened by the diesel fuel fires.
Then he'll probably ask you to stop wasting your time which leads us to a question....

If your time is worth nothing because you are worth nothing...can it really be a waste of time? I mean, you're not costing yourself anything because you are contributing nothing except body heat...

Just a thought.

Here is another thought. I don't believe you are a chick. So what's up with pretending you are a twat? That's way past gay sparky.

Just a thought.

Here is another thought. I don't believe you are a chick. So what's up with pretending you are a twat? That's way past gay sparky.

Whatever. Next you'll tell me that Liability isn't John Belushi in disguise and Divecon is only an animated figure?

Some board members think most of a 155 foot jet buried deep in the ground...

ua93crashingmk2.gif

and only left a 10 foot deep crater...

P200058.jpg

along with thinking that the relatively few pieces of debris left on the ground came from the cockpit that had broken off!

Coroner remembers Sept. 11 - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Miller recalled his arrival at the crash site about 20 minutes after the plane plummeted to the earth and described how the aircraft came down at a 45-degree angle. He explained how the cockpit broke off at impact, bouncing into a wooded area of about 60 acres. The resulting fireball scorched about eight acres of trees, he said. The remainder of the plane burrowed deep into the ground, creating a long, narrow crater.

Talk about :cuckoo:
skeptics, still believe the above?!

If this imbecile wasn't so funny...
Like this funny imbecile?

I believe it is extremely possible that 10 dumpster loads (10 to 20 yard dumpsters are not giant by the way) could have been taken out of the crash area and debris fields.

You don't believe that is possible? Then you are blind.
Um, did you miss the PWNING thread where I proved it didn't happen?

Nope, I saw that. And all that proves is that the quote was taken wrong. It has nothing to do with the total amount of wreckage that was removed from the area.
Yes it does, because you skeptics where using it as evidence for where the alleged recovered 95% of the 757 was collected and how it was hauled out of the area.

Now you guys have no reasonable explanation as to where all that alleged recovered 95% of the 757 was collected and how it would have been hauled out of the area, thus proving the 95% claim was another lie made up by the FBI.

Nope, I saw that. And all that proves is that the quote was taken wrong. It has nothing to do with the total amount of wreckage that was removed from the area.
Yes it does, because you skeptics where using it as evidence for where the alleged recovered 95% of the 757 was collected and how it was hauled out of the area.

Now you guys have no reasonable explanation as to where all that alleged recovered 95% of the 757 was collected and how it would have been hauled out of the area, thus proving the 95% claim was another lie made up by the FBI.
wrong, that is not proof of the lie
you are delusional

you are delusional
So all that 95% of debris was magically recovered and magically hauled out of the area with no one seeing it? And you call me delusional! :lol:

It's been 9+ years skeptics. When you guys going to prove that 95% recovered claim?

you are delusional
So all that 95% of debris was magically recovered and magically hauled out of the area with no one seeing it? And you call me delusional! :lol:

It's been 9+ years skeptics. When you guys going to prove that 95% recovered claim?
more lies
no one has said anything about magic but YOU, moron

you are delusional

more lies
You are the one who is truly delusional if you continue to believe the FBI's 95% claim with little evidence in its favor.

The evidence that claim is a lie far outweighs the evidence that it is true.

more lies
You are the one who is truly delusional if you continue to believe the FBI's 95% claim with little evidence in its favor.

they found enough to make that claim factual
tough shit if you dont believe it
you are blinded by your faith in alex jones
grow some functioning brain cells and look again

more lies

As opposed to you being blinded by your faith in the FBI?! :lol:

I looked again, still don't see the evidence 95% of a 757 was recovered there. Maybe 20% at best. Evidence definitely points that the FBI lied about that claim.

It's hilarious that you skeptics are having an extremely hard time proving that claim that should be extremely easy to prove if that much was really recovered. :lol:

I looked again, still don't see the evidence 95% of a 757 was recovered there. Maybe 20% at best. Evidence definitely points that the FBI lied about that claim.

It's hilarious that you skeptics are having an extremely hard time proving that claim that should be extremely easy to prove if that much was really recovered. :lol:
no its not hard
you just dont accept facts and prefer your fucking moronic delusions

no its not hard
Denial and insults aren't evidence! :lol:

no its not hard
Denial and insults aren't evidence! :lol:
all you have are your denial of the facts and insults are all you fucking morons deserve

Forum List

Back