Flight 93 crash fantasy

I believe a firefighter when he tells me about a fire, When he actually tests the so called molten "Steel" let me know. My bet is they saw aluminum or some other compound.

And you do understand that thermite only burns for a few moments? It cannot cause molten rivers of steel days later.

Are you man enough to redact your claim that only 'Truthers' claim there was molten steel?

I believe a firefighter when he tells me about a fire, When he actually tests the so called molten "Steel" let me know. My bet is they saw aluminum or some other compound.

And you do understand that thermite only burns for a few moments? It cannot cause molten rivers of steel days later.

Are you man enough to redact your claim that only 'Truthers' claim there was molten steel?

In these forums, only truthers claim there was molten steel. Let's talk about the meteorite, the one that was molten steel yet had rebar sticking out of it..... OK, if you want to believe that....

Now when are you going to tell me that the firefighters who saw a physical bulge in Bldg 7 were wrong?

I just watched a couple of videos of #7 for the first time. There is no smoke coming out of any visible sides of the building. You don't find THAT odd if there was enough fire and heat to "fully engulf" the building? I have never seen a fully engulfed building that didn't belch smoke and fire from every window. Here we have a fully engulfed building ..theoretically so "fully engulfed" that all of the steel support collums fail at the same exact momet?

You people are beyond laughable.

and apparently the entire inside structure fell almost silently within wtc7 before the facade collapsed...I mean wouldn't that of made almost as much dust and noise as the facade falling ?

If all of the interior floors collapsed......The preassure differential would have blown every window out of the building. That never happened.
Yet for some reason truthtards think high explosives blowing all the columns would leave every window intact and not make a sound! :roll:

I just watched a couple of videos of #7 for the first time. There is no smoke coming out of any visible sides of the building. You don't find THAT odd if there was enough fire and heat to "fully engulf" the building? I have never seen a fully engulfed building that didn't belch smoke and fire from every window. Here we have a fully engulfed building ..theoretically so "fully engulfed" that all of the steel support collums fail at the same exact momet?

You people are beyond laughable.
then you havent seen the ones of the other sides

I don't need to. Enough heat to melt steel is way more than needed to melt out the windows. ALL of the windows.
steel doesn't need to melt to lose over 50% of its structural integrity

In these forums, only truthers claim there was molten steel. Let's talk about the meteorite, the one that was molten steel yet had rebar sticking out of it..... OK, if you want to believe that....

Now when are you going to tell me that the firefighters who saw a physical bulge in Bldg 7 were wrong?
if you can find a larger image of that, you will also see PAPER in the mix
funny how that paper survived that "molten" steel

Wow, P E really is a nutcase. Not one intelligent comment about the expert eyewitnesses who were on the scene who stated that the building was going to collapse. I guess they're statements just don't fit in with the controlled demo.

yes I commented..this statement is in total contradiction to multiple actual eyewitnesses and with the findings of NIST

did not see any such comment.

moltenstreamthermate.jpg
That was more than likely the molten aluminum alloys from the airliner.

PhysicsExist said:
Molten steel does not hold its shape, nor can it be picked up with a claw.

PhysicsExist said:
If that is supposedly molten steel, why is the paper debris all over the place not bursting into flame? Steel is 2500F+ , FAR above the flash point of paper.

PhysicsExist said:
If this lump is suppose to be made from molten steel, why isn't the rebar melted? It also wouldn't be stratified. This looks like debris that was under tremendous pressure and fused together.

PhysicsExist said:
Is all of this evidence fake? Can you rebuttal these facts?
Yes and yes.

wow, p e really is a nutcase. Not one intelligent comment about the expert eyewitnesses who were on the scene who stated that the building was going to collapse. I guess they're statements just don't fit in with the controlled demo.

yes i commented..this statement is in total contradiction to multiple actual eyewitnesses and with the findings of nist

did not see any such comment.

well you have seen it now

That was more than likely the molten aluminum alloys from the airliner.

PhysicsExist said:
Molten steel does not hold its shape, nor can it be picked up with a claw.

If that is supposedly molten steel, why is the paper debris all over the place not bursting into flame? Steel is 2500F+ , FAR above the flash point of paper.

PhysicsExist said:
If this lump is suppose to be made from molten steel, why isn't the rebar melted? It also wouldn't be stratified. This looks like debris that was under tremendous pressure and fused together.

PhysicsExist said:
Yes and yes.

Aluminum is Silver, not gold.

Molten Steel does hold it shape, don't you always use the Blacksmiths steel techniques as a rebuttal?

Why aren't the paper debris not bursting into flame, how is that scientific? How about how did a 2 100 story steel buildings collapse from office fires?

Stop playing games, open your eyes.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnIesvQfvd4[/ame]

Last edited:
I don't need to. Enough heat to melt steel is way more than needed to melt out the windows. ALL of the windows.

You do understand that only the truthers claim that steel was melted?

Why do you claim such fallacies? You should have more respect for YOURSELF, because it is very ignorant and naive to claim false facts, as fact. Here is your melted steel.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCdRA09pztM[/ame]

moltenstreamthermate.jpg

WtcSteel.jpg

molten_metal2.jpg

d9d1b9e97114.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lihj-Kz9wjY&feature=related[/ame]

Gee Creativedreams, nobody gave a shit the first time you posted the shit; what makes you think they do now?

Why do you claim such fallacies? You should have more respect for YOURSELF, because it is very ignorant and naive to claim false facts, as fact. Here is your melted steel.

moltenstreamthermate.jpg

WtcSteel.jpg

molten_metal2.jpg

d9d1b9e97114.jpg

Gee Creativedreams, nobody gave a shit the first time you posted the shit; what makes you think they do now?

How does a steel building freefall into its own footprint? For 2.25 seconds, or 8 floors, the building was in freefall, for this to occur, each floor column and support had to of been removed prior/during the collapse, this is only possible with explosives, considering the facts of reality and physics. Fires cannot melt steel, let alone deform 8 floors synchronistically and have them fail simultaneously. Especially without showing facade damage during the 5 hours it burnt. We have first hand witnesses, such as Barry Jennings, talking of explosions, yet NIST never tests for explosives. Wouldnt you want to know exactly what happened to the 3 highrises to ever collapse in history? Why would all of the WTC7 debris be destroyed and shipped off before investigative procedures?

Last edited:

moltenstreamthermate.jpg

WtcSteel.jpg

molten_metal2.jpg

d9d1b9e97114.jpg

i dont think this is "repetitiousDelusions"
but all troofers tend to think no one else has ever posted their shit before they got here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCdRA09pztM

moltenstreamthermate.jpg

WtcSteel.jpg

molten_metal2.jpg

d9d1b9e97114.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lihj-Kz9wjY&feature=related

How does a steel building freefall into its own footprint? For 2.25 seconds, or 8 floors, the building was in freefall, for this to occur, each floor column and support had to of been removed prior/during the collapse, this is only possible with explosives, considering the facts of reality and physics. Fires cannot melt steel, let alone deform 8 floors synchronistically and have them fail simultaneously. Especially without showing facade damage during the 5 hours it burnt.

Too bad you can't wire an occupied building for demolition without anybody noticing. Otherwise you may have a touch of reality to your idiotic fantasy CD.

You've been at this for 3 years. You haven't convinced anybody of anything other than the fact that you're a deranged, lonely, piece of shit that nobody loves or even tolerates. You create phony friends to "back you up"....how fucking sad are you?

Anyway, can't plant the explosives so theres no way it could happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCdRA09pztM

moltenstreamthermate.jpg

WtcSteel.jpg

molten_metal2.jpg

d9d1b9e97114.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lihj-Kz9wjY&feature=related

but all troofers tend to think no one else has ever posted their shit before they got here

Oh yes it is. Although, Rimjob has used 2 of the same videos PE has used. Problem is that rimjob is on public assistance and won't be posting this late....unless someone got him a computer for Christmas. Too many correctly spelled words though.

Trust me, it's CD. He does this all the time when the Vikings are out of the playoffs.

Oh yes it is. Although, Rimjob has used 2 of the same videos PE has used. Problem is that rimjob is on public assistance and won't be posting this late....unless someone got him a computer for Christmas. Too many correctly spelled words though.

Trust me, it's CD. He does this all the time when the Vikings are out of the playoffs.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b74naeawdCs[/ame]

what do the vikings have to do with this
:lol:

what do the vikings have to do with this
:lol:

He is from Minnesota, bets football, plays video poker, lives off of disability.

Last edited:
picture69z.png

Stop acting like a child candycorn. You and along with the other users who act like children are a complete disgrace. You disregard any fact posted, and instead resort to false accusations and name calling. Grow up, and take off the blinders. The truth is not scary, so stop fearing it.

Stop acting like a child candycorn. You and along with the other users who act like children are a complete disgrace. You disregard any fact posted, and instead resort to false accusations and name calling. Grow up, and take off the blinders. The truth is not scary, so stop fearing it.
he doesnt fear the truth, thats why he isnt a troofer moron, like you

picture69z.png

Gee, I haven't seen writing like that since I last saw cave walls. Keep digging the hole loser, just makes the ending so much sweeter when you admit you're a sock and I prove, yet again, that you're nothing but a liar.

Forum List

Back